Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Hello Lovely People,
 This is Nosy McNoster Tongue  Reporting Live from the Pity Party Central!!!OuchCryBroken HeartDead
We are all ready to get this show on the road. Our sources have informed us that large amounts of remorse, Glycerine, self pity and denail have been delivered to our venue...So without further ado lets partake in the Lamentations...Grab your choice of Drink with a Melodramatic song to match it and KILL JOY!!!!Tongue

Un) Beera the Creeper...We are starting from AI office where our resident Creeper is creeping around and keeping an eye out for any melodrama lurking around in the corner...Our Beera is like an anteater, but only better...He can sniff out the drama from any nook or cranny in a 30 mile radius ShockedShocked 

Suggestion of Drink for Beera today by yours truly is...100% Gasoline...Drink it to Work it Wink I mean honestly, the guy is working overtime. Keeping an eye on Hair-o's activities, Navi's activities, inciting Meggie, Foolling Jiji and Renu and being the Revengy Revenger that he is...He needs something...So Gasoline it is Tongue

Deux) While Beera is being a Creeper, Our Resident Stalker came for a Random visit to find out the Secret of Hair-o's Hair...Since Hair-o just recieved a drop kick in the Gonads...TWICE Ouch he is no shape or form to Notice the Ray-Bans staring at him from the Potatohead of the Phacemarks fame Confused

Suggestion of Drink for Mr potatohead...Men's Rogaine extra strength...Perfect fit for him to grow his own hair instead of Cutting and Pasting Pubes or Using Permanenet markers Tongue

Troix) The Beating around the Bike...
Beera Vs Navika round 70
N= *staring at the bike*  fcik Isht!!! why is this not moving??AngryAngry
B= Keys Dumbass Stern Smile
N= Arghhh!!! The Sight of you disgust meAngryAngryAngry I shall look at Dirt!!!AngryDead
B= I Gotta Feelin!! Tonights Gonna be a Goodnight!!! Perverted smiley face emoticon (Funny Emoticons set)

N= Whats that smell??ShockedDead
B= Thats My new Perfume!!!Cool Gonna get LUCKY with YO DADDY tonight Perverted smiley face emoticon (Funny Emoticons set) *leaves*
N= WHAAA???Shocked  I thought he was into Tannu bhaiyaShockedConfused, Whateves, will go learn to wash clothes from Mom Big smile
B= *comes back* *Marking his territory around the Bike*...Big smileCool  All yoursPerverted smiley face emoticon (Funny Emoticons set) BTW You Suck Balls!!!Angry *leaves again*
N= Pinch F*&king DoucheCanoe!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry 

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Choice of Drink for Navika...Horse Tranquilizer Martinis!!!...I am sure that would calm down our Angry Young woman for a little bit, so than she would be able to start her own bike by herself Big smile

Quatre) The Indulgence of Sarsoon Ka Tel...Oh Mohan *sigh* Drunk driving again??ConfusedAngry why must you be so self destructive?? CryOuchBroken Heart Why Must you make me cry with your heartbreaking expressions? WHY?? Crybaby animated emoticon

Oh he is whistling CryOuchBroken Heart...and Then I paid attentionShocked...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I mean WTeff?? Shocked you know what this reminded me of?

Thats how the whole Beera Monu scene looked like to me...Beera as Slyvester and Monu as Tweety!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

*wiping tears of mirth and replacing them with misery again* OuchCry

Since the above imagery has killed the mood, I have decided to put an appropriate song For the ongoing Pity Party in Monuland

CryCryCryCry 

So now that we are appropriately Saddos again...Lets continue...

Cinq) Indulgence reloaded...Megha Broken Heart we find her indulging in her favorite thing...No Not the Poetry, The washing...This time she is washing her face...her tears. Seems like she is trying to wash away all the memories and pain from her eyes...to unlearn what she has learned...But no matter what she tries, its all in vain Ouch ...If only it was that easy to forget...If only it was that easy to wash your hands off of everything.

Choice of Drink for Megha...Nitrious Oxide Shots...The woman needs to laugh...Someone needs to get her out  of my MiseryOuchOuch everything with her has been so Maudlin lately, If I was her I would be reverse suicidal (That means Homicidal in Meera-speak Embarrassed) So yea, before she starts cutting isht up...They should Nitrious Oxide her Approve

Six) Mohan and Beera Heart to Heart...Crying animated emoticonCrying animated emoticon Oh Mohan...The self hatred, the loathing and internalizing this whole incident is heart breakingBroken Heart...The way he was blaming himself, torturing himself with the details,OuchCry I really wanted to pluck him out of the screen, douse him in icy water and then give him a tight hug to reassure him...That its ok...Its ok to fail, its ok to be human...Hearts do get broken...People break your heart and your hopes all the time...Its normal...You are not alone...But you are unique, you have immense strength to bounce back...You will Go On CryOuchBroken Heart  but, Since He is Fictional, and I cant do anything about him, I shall only feel helpless... So I must internalize my pain now and engage in self -destructive behavior OuchDead I need Therapy!!!Crybaby animated emoticon

F&(^K You!!!! Writers for Making Mohan so real, You have collectively managed to send your viewers into depression...Great JobClap

Enough about me, Lets get back to Monu...Awww In all this indulgence and getting High, our Darling will never forget his Darling Guru Heart KKK was again Fantastic...The bodylanguage, the self-derisive laughter, The bitterness in his voice was perfect...I loved the fetal position he was sleeping in, at the end HeartClapClapClap

Suggestion Of Drink for Monu...Milk Laced with Xanax Big smile Dude needs a pick me up, some strength and a good nights sleep to see the light of the new day...and enough with the tears PLz writers!!! Have mercy on our Tear ducts!!! I implore youOuchCry

Sept) Miniscule Munna and his Acid Trip...So Munna is tripping on Something something...and he decides to Burn down Monu's office...commendable job by the Security team ClapClapClap I am sure the Knitting Patterns you were discussing were extremely beautiful and will be featured in Vogue next month...DUNCES!!!AngryAngryAngry  anyway I aint fooled by the interviews and news rumors...he is Addu and thats that...So Now he has Burned all of Project Talaash research, convieniently Giving Navika a reason to join hands with Mohan and throw herself in re-collecting the research...Now Navika can melt a little bit everyday working with Monu Day Dreaming

Suggestion of Drink for The Security Guys...Double shot expresso laced with Amphetamines...Like Honestly dudes, Petrol the premises, thats what you are hired for AngryAngryAngryAngryWacko

Huit) There is No Place Like Home...Drunk Monu at Home CryOuchBroken Heart Its one thing, for Guru to see this...But Poor RJ, when you see your parent, your loved one in this condition, it breaks your heart...but when you are so young, you dont even realize whats going on...the confusion, the fear and the guilt a child feels in this situation is gut wrenching Ouch  I am happy that at least she has Megha to ask advice from...To seek support some answers from...*sigh*

Suggestion of Drink for Guru, for the upcoming storm of anger...200 mg of Valium with some Chamomile tea for Darling Guru...It should keep him calm during the night...so he can muster all his strength and give Virtual Kicks to Monu's Butt tomorrow.

In conclusion, a very bitter tearful episode,...great acting and great writing once againClap...But I find I am getting exhausted with all the Melodrama...we need to lighten things up now...Now since almost everyone has purged their pain...it is time for a lighter note to enter the story...coz all of us need some time to recuperate from the emotional turmoil of our Fictional Addiction Named Mohan Bhatnagar.

Precap: Beera making sense againShocked...Using reverse psychologyShocked, teaching lessons Shocked What the Fudgesickles yo?? I cant wrap my mind around Beera being Ishmart!!! I just cant, No matter what you guys try now.Angry

P.S. The Writer is very Sad wad...Please make suggestions of Drinks and Sad songs to Indulge in the Pity party...and all Join in the wretchedness!!! I cant do this Alone  Crybaby animated emoticon

P.P.S. eff this Isht!!!!AngryAngryAngry I dunno how to post the freakin Image...Its a Gif...I have inserted a link...you can look at it now Embarrassed

Edited by devilsadvocate - 18 March 2013 at 2:31pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

rajkonavice.versaheydoc27Pravesh.PSamilicious..OnePieceprem_diwanisakhisangniasmi279-Payal-LeesansumiswapSenpooMegher_PalokNeelimaSJ-Fari-pc_pals-RadhaMohan-_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-XVI" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajkona

rajkona

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Meera, nice one! You tried to bring some laughter in a depressing episode and as always bang on! Wish I could suggest some drinks coz I think we both need them after seeing Hair'o's state (I doubt all that sarson ka tel is good for his hair...).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocateLeesan

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajkona

Meera, nice one! You tried to bring some laughter in a depressing episode and as always bang on! Wish I could suggest some drinks coz I think we both need them after seeing Hair'o's state (I doubt all that sarson ka tel is good for his hair...).

Rajkona...Thanks OuchEmbarrassed I know I tried...Feeling so Sad Wad OuchCry

Randomly, I wonder If Sarsoon Ka tel works to grow Body Hair...If not the Head Ermm??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Meera, will write something after I actually watch show later! Wink

But...suggested drink of the moment? Ha, that's easy! How about a...

Mohito??!! LOL

devilsadvocate

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Mohito??!! LOL

Ok Lee Embarrassed

LOLLOLLOLLOL Mohito It isLOL...I wonder if there is a Mohquil?? Ermm works wonder for me WinkLOL

Leesan

asmi279

IF-Dazzler

asmi279

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I always love your posts..and today's no exception. .thanks for the post..you rock Thumbs Up

devilsadvocate

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi279

I always love your posts..and today's no exception. .thanks for the post..you rock Thumbs Up

Thank you Asmi Embarrassed 

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilsadvocate

Originally posted by Leesan

Mohito??!! LOL

Ok Lee Embarrassed

LOL Mohito It isLOL...I wonder if there is a Mohquil?? Ermm works wonder for me WinkLOL

Lol! Pick your poison? Wink  Mohquil huh? Well a mojito works miracles for me! LOL  And I'm celebrating today, so Mohito it is!! Tongue

devilsadvocate

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.