Dark_Passion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I know many people are making post about the precap and R.k ki pyaar wala dialogue ke upar. I absolutely loved the precap. R.k ki dil ki baat sirf sharab peene ke baad bahar aata hai so, R.k loves mb from deep inside his heart bas realise nahi kar pa raha and the precap proved it. There is pain in his eyes jo ki main ignore nahi kar sakti. I am waiting for tomorrow's episode. The way R.k asked madhu for her aashiq number was hillarious. I am loving R.k more and more.

Rk haters please stay away frm this post. It is for R.k fans.
Pss: Vivian looked so hot today and in precap cute. I just love this man. He is just fantastic as R.k. vivian Dsena thank u humein perfect R.k. dene ke liye. Tumse behetar koi nahi.
DVD rocks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree and awesome post...
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree..rk ke dil ki baat bas sharab pee kr hi bahar aati hai..he was brilliant when he bbb madhu today..love his dialogues n attitude..rk is always a treat to watch..n he is pal me hawtt pal me cute..loved d precap..
n what to say about vd's acting..he is just superb n amazing..falling in love wid him everyday..ho is too good yaar...
btw very nice post..
annu_ms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
people say about his ego, but when he realizes his mistake he wont hesitate to say sorry,If he wanted he wud have said Radhaji that Madhu stayed two days over night with a stranger saying lie her mom.Obviously bittuji is also there who knows it. After getting the slap  also he listened his mother's bashan for hrs still he kept quite becoz he  doesnt want to humiliate Madhu in front of all.
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post:-):-)

love Rk:-):-)<3<3<3
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
We all know about his feelings for a long time. Only he doesn't know lol.

I just don't like his constant humiliations to Madhu. But apart from that, he's amazing.
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post, loved the pre cap. At first I thought my ears didn't hear right then I listened again then realised what I heard was right.

One thing RK never talks to himself he completely blocks his feeling and emotions out and we find it hard to read his mind or understand what he's thinking.
But finally under the influence of alcohol he's pouring his feelings out and talking to himself for the first time.
I don't know if I like that bit or not of the pre cap coz that was one unique characteristic of RK that makes him unique and mysterious which I loved. Trying to predict and figure out what he's thinking or planning was always interesting.

I hope CVs don't make this a regular where RK always starts talking to himself like in the pre cap coz that's not RK. Other than that as a whole I loved the pre cap can't wait for tomorrow.

I don't know how many agree with my post but that's one thing I don't want changed about RK. (Starts talking to himself) 😆
Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I too love him and his styleee 😳  😳
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Precap was cnfusing bt I like d new promo where RK forcing madhu to tell that guys name.egarly waiting fr that episode,want to see RK's reactin.nice post and yes DVD rocks rishbala rocks.
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you, just loved the precap how slowly but steadily RK is starting to realize his feelings for Madhu and hurting because of it too

Yes VD iS RK, nobody could have done it better than him  👏