sautela baap hoon sautela boss nahi...

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
wat is this hapening...is there any end to mohan's suffering...itna rona dhona to kisi serial ke bahu ka bhi nahi dekha...every episode seems to be gving him more pain...

as if this megha and navika were not enuf...now this munna who i am sure is addu has joined the party...
ok now i can see wat was the problem with addu...

i can see a very shrewd mind here...if this munna is addu then many things r clear now...addu has hated spiderman-chavanni relation...it was not the hatred of a stepson...it was jealousy of addu who thot that mohan prefers and love nanhi more than him...
now i see wen addu said to nanhi (the scene that they hv shown million times) that spiderman ko mat bulao...spiderman humse pyar nahi karte kyunki hum sautele hai was actually to brainwash nanhi...
addu knew very well nanhi was never a stepdaughter for mohan...but he poured that poison in nanhi's mind to sever spiderman-chavanni relation...now i am getting everything...

beera is always saying that he saw addu somewhere and then they show some boys playing cricket...which means addu was never in trouble...he was happily playing cricket...

it means he was abducted (or maybe he actually has run away) but fortunately got a gud life...he had friends to play cricket with...he became a educated man and so has become a science teacher...

that means addu hates not only mohan but his entire family...12 years back he thot megha, nanhi and mohan has become a family and he felt like an outsider...
so today he is burning that half of the picture which has mohan and nanhi...and so he is not returning to his family even after seeing that mohan no longer lives with them...

this is gud news actually...megha will know that addu ran because of all 3 of them and mohan cant be alone blamed...

but wat i dont understand the way CVs r treating megha-navika's relation with mohan...it seems navika has not been affected at all by the fact that mohan has done so much for addu in the last 12 years...this is ridiculous and so frustrating...if mohan gives up his life...if he bleeds himself to death...if he dies taking megha and navika's name it seems still they wont believe mohan...

although i am loving the way beera is understanding mohan...the way he is lecturing navika about mohan...but i am not liking the fact it is for beera navika will realise that she has been wrong about mohan...it means mohan's sincerity...his continuous efforts to convince navika all these mean nothing to her...

and megha...i am sick and tired of hearing that mohan means nothing to her...i hv one question here...megha and navika claim that they hv been trusting mohan's promise all these 12 years...so wen they saw that mohan is back in indore (as if indore is owned by vyas family) widout addu they feel cheated...
now my question how come megha and navika hated mohan all these years...claimed that he has no place in their lives yet depending on his promise...i mean if i trust someone that he will keep his promise then i wont say na that i hate him and he means nothing to me...trust or hatred ek saath kaise ho sakte hai...

how come nanhi is not questioning megha that y did he hug mohan publicly on shivratri day if he means nothing to him...if he and a stranger r same to megha...

i really dont know how the CVs r going to redeem this mother-daughter...i really dont want MM union widout megha truly repenting for misunderstanding mohan all these years...

and just look at navika...she doesnt even bother to inform megha about wat mohan has done these 12 years...because she doesnt want to hurt megha...strange...megha only cares about her kids...navika only cares about her mom and bro...and mohan cares about only megha, navika and addu...who is being "step" here...even megha is behaving like a step wife...

i dont understand so many ppl still think megha loves mohan...i wonder wat kind of love is this...can we really hurt so much the person we love...can we really see the person we love suffer so much...if this is love then i think world shud be filled with hatred...at least we dont expect anything from ppl who hate us hence watever they do wont gv us pain...

the basic thing in love is trust...megha never had trust on mohan...i wonder wen MM union will happen how megha will convince viewers (viewers like me) that she loves mohan...no need of convincing mohan because once megha will accept him in her life he will be happy...so wat if all this time his self-respect has been trampled by her...
waise bhi i love mohan because of his capacity to love...and i love mohan for kunal...otherwise i dont hv anymore respect for this character...

wen mohan said "sautela baap hoon sautela boss nahi" that line brought tears in my eyes...and wen he was wondering y he did not actually behave like sautela baap on that day in addu's school...so true...mohan that day slapped addu because he was being a true dad...agar sautela hota to he wudnt hv cared that addu is lying and stealing...i really loved this that mohan is now taking a cynic view of the things he did instead of saying the cliche "meri galti hai"...

and wen mohan said "guru pucca chala jaega...typical biwi jaisa behave karte hai"...something like that...mohan sounded so bechara here...all these 12 years he has been a married man yet he never cud get the love of his wife...

and the scene that actually made me cry...wen beera brought mohan back home...and rimjhim came running only to be horrified to see his papu in this state that he cant even stand on his own...and how mohan instantly opened his arms to hold her and kiss her...and how rimjhim felt disgusted by his breath...the way mohan grabbed his jaan it was obvious that today he clings on to her to stay alive...otherwise he is as good as dead...

i wish beera wud hv taken mohan somewhere else...maybe some motel...it was not rite for rimjhim to see mohan like this...

i really dont want to see anymore crying scenes of mohan...but it seems there is no end...munna burnt the family photo...i hope mohan wont think that navika did it and then begin to cry again...

Edited by adoremevirgo - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome post πŸ‘

I have been thinking of the same things..trust and hatred ek saath kaise ho sakte hai? And why doesn't Nanhi question Megha about her reunion with Mohan?

I was heartbroken to see RJ's reaction after seeing her Papu in that haalat..hope Beera and Guru will be able to console her

I hope Mohan doesn't melt if and when nanhi apologizes..he should make her understand what it means to be treated as a step-daughter, even when you love the person to pieces. And I hope MM's next meeting is after RJ's truth is revealed - I want Mohan to be established as a great father before Megha realizes her love.

And I truly want Mohan-Jiji meeting this week..Monu needs her love and faith 

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yaar bahut ho gya adu adu aab...hadh hoti hai kisi ek cheez ki. what all has navika done for finding addu? or for that matter what has megha done expect for going to the police station of the same place??

more than megha today navika was more surprising when she did not react even after seeing mohan's efforts of 12 yrs??
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmi279

Awesome post πŸ‘

I have been thinking of the same things..trust and hatred ek saath kaise ho sakte hai? And why doesn't Nanhi question Megha about her reunion with Mohan?

I was heartbroken to see RJ's reaction after seeing her Papu in that haalat..hope Beera and Guru will be able to console her

I hope Mohan doesn't melt if and when nanhi apologizes..he should make her understand what it means to be treated as a step-daughter, even when you love the person to pieces. And I hope MM's next meeting is after RJ's truth is revealed - I want Mohan to be established as a great father before Megha realizes her love.

And I truly want Mohan-Jiji meeting this week..Monu needs her love and faith 

i hv been wanting mohan-jiji chance meeting somewhere for so long...i hv wriiten about it in so many of my posts...i really wish the CVs hv a plan of such a scene...

adoremevirgo thumbnail
i want to actually congratulate the CVs for dropping tidbits here and there to tell us that megha actually loves mohan...

such innovative ways to prove megha's love...let me see...

1. making renu say that megha loves mohan...
2. making autowala say bad things about mohan wen the autowala cud clearly see that megha was talking to mohan about trust...there was no reason for autowala to such stupid things...but he said so that megha can say wo pati hai mera and prove how much her heart is bleeding for her husband...
3. jiji telling megha that she still loves mohan...

tmrw some parrot mite come up to say that megha loves mohan...as if megha is a dumbo...as if mohan is not her husband but a long lost lover...as if megha actually saying that she loves mohan is a sin...

disgusting...megha ke dil me pyar ho na ho...but CVs will make other characters constantly say that she loves mohan to make us believe it...
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

yaar bahut ho gya adu adu aab...hadh hoti hai kisi ek cheez ki. what all has navika done for finding addu? or for that matter what has megha done expect for going to the police station of the same place??

more than megha today navika was more surprising when she did not react even after seeing mohan's efforts of 12 yrs??

@red...yes navika doesnt care wat mohan has done...it is clear now that wat beera is saying in the precap is so true...even i wrote it in one of my posts...that megha and navika hv concentrated more on hating mohan than on missing addu...
that day wen mohan met megha for the first time in the mandir...that was the unluckiest day for mohan...

i wonder y mohan doesnt listen to ppl who actually love him...like he shud hv listened to his mom indu wen she told him not to marry megha...indu may hv said many bad things to megha and nanhi...but she has after all seen the world and she knows a woman with kids can never love her second husband in the way she has loved her first husband...that too wen that first husband has been such a gud person like amar...
and i wonder y mohan did not listen to guru wen he said him not to come back to indore...because indore can gv him nothing but pain...
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well analyzed Aditi... I'm going thru same haalat yaar... what is happening here and why???

Feel like killing these CVs😑... Sonal Ganatra has to take the story writing into her hands I think, she is only doing the screenplay.πŸ˜”

Why Mohan shown like this always? why he had to get drunk?? When will he come to his senses??? When will he acts strong?? Why so much pain in Mohan's life only??😭

Main pakk gayi hoon iss roz roz ka rona dhona from Mohan... and really annoyed with the word sautela... having head aches. Aur kitna royega Mohan?? And for whom? for those ungrateful people?😑

Kunal is doing an outstanding job, no doubt about it,πŸ‘ can't stop adoring him.πŸ€— But seeing Mohan this way makes it difficult for me to concentrate on my daily routine work.😭 Now a days (or I should say since the ssn 2 started) my mind is always revolving around Mohan and his bitterly crying scenes.😭 What we expected in ssn 2 and what we got...

I want to see a strong and determined Mohan back. beera has decided to help him out with this addu case... I want back my star reporter Mohan Bhatnagar taking clues from beera and find addu.

What's with that maa-beti?? I didn't understand their convo... both were weirdly deciding to search addu themselves, now??πŸ€“... what was she doing all these years, except visiting police station??

I had expected this, navika will get gyaan from beera and she will realize slowly about Mohan... But as you said, why some third person has to tell her? can't she see for herself, what Mohan (her spiderman) did  all these years? What now? navi will not believe a word of Mohan??? this is really very irritating.😑
Edited by mohan-sun-na - 11 years ago
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adoremevirgo

i want to actually congratulate the CVs for dropping tidbits here and there to tell us that megha actually loves mohan...

such innovative ways to prove megha's love...let me see...

1. making renu say that megha loves mohan...
2. making autowala say bad things about mohan wen the autowala cud clearly see that megha was talking to mohan about trust...there was no reason for autowala to such stupid things...but he said so that megha can say wo pati hai mera and prove how much her heart is bleeding for her husband...
3. jiji telling megha that she still loves mohan...

tmrw some parrot mite come up to say that megha loves mohan...as if megha is a dumbo...as if mohan is not her husband but a long lost lover...as if megha actually saying that she loves mohan is a sin...

disgusting...megha ke dil me pyar ho na ho...but CVs will make other characters constantly say that she loves mohan to make us believe it...

That's the irony yaar, same thing is happening here in this forum too. Everyone are saying that Megha loves Mohan, and she is punishing herself by denying it and hating herself for loving him.πŸ€”

Megha's love is never shown properly neither in ssn1 or ssn2.πŸ˜• All we have to do is assume that she loves Mohan but never shows.

I had mentioned in anu's or some other thread that Indu was right about saying Mohan not to marry a "vidwa aur woh bhi do bacchon ki maa."

And I have always supported Guru, as he was always right, he had foreseen what will befall on Mohan when he meets the weird vyaases, except Jiji.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
loved the dialogues today...

sorry yaar guru...lekin aaj bardasht naho ro raha...
this one was really heart wrenching...mohan has always borne every insult thrown at him only because he himself thinks that he is at fault for addu's loss...but today mohan can bear no more...

another fav dialogue...wen beera took away the bottle and said ye galat hai...and mohan asked "peena ye peene wala"...
gawd...if this is how mohan is going to be cynic then megha navika will hv to wait and watch wen mohan uses his cynic lines on them...

and of course my fav line of today..."sautela baap hoon sautela boss nahi"

and the most irritating dialogue...megha saying "addu pehele se sachhai janta tha"...wat did addu know...did he know that mohan is a devil...
really i cant believe this...today this 40 yr old woman is judging mohan from the perspective of a 8 yr old boy πŸ˜‘😑 if this is megha's love for mohan...then i must say mohan shud be taking lessons on love from megha...

megha is getting disgusting everyday...i really dont want MM union...

i really dunno y we r waiting for MM to be tog again...kiya hoga...will mohan every be released from the "step" tag...
and a relationship which goes thru so much turmoil...and in a relationship where mohan has to prove himself so many times and has to go thru so many humiliations...does this kind of relationship has any meaning...

wat will mohan get from a life with megha...nothing...everyday his behaviour with the kids will be scrutinized...everyday mohan will hv to be conscious that the kids and megha do not misunderstand him...

i wish mohan just be happy with rimjhim...i wish that day mohan signed divorce paper instead of acct closure form...
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nb.neha

Yaar abto mein bahut hi dukhi. Actually is wajah se koi post bhi nahi bana parahi hoo.
Mere kitne hopes the Sonal Maam pe..par usne bhi humko niraash kardiya.

Mujhe nahi lagta ki Munna hi Addu hai. Some how I still feel Addu is +ve not -Ve

Ye Megha aur Nanhi ko dekh te hi mera yeh haal horaha hai 😑

renu indono se bahut achi lagrahi hai abthoπŸ˜†