Fan Fictions

Virman FF - Kaise imtihai leti hai yeh zindagi (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 50

Siaa96

Siaa96

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marooshmalik

plzzz uppdate next prt soon waiting...
i will as soon as i get home

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virman FF - Kaise imtihai leti hai yeh zindagi (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Siaa96

Siaa96

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
heya guyz cn some1 help me i wnt to knw why i dnt get a email everytime i or some1 posts something

Siaa96

Siaa96

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
i need help

JESNIA

IF-Dazzler

JESNIA

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
NICE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siaa96

Siaa96

Siaa96

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Part 5

Manvi – okay ( with a getting happy tone) so r u planning to tell me today or wat?(sarcastically)

Virat – ( takes a small pause has a smile on his face and slowly saying) I have been selected for a music company, I get to compose there nxt 5 songs.

Manvi – (hearing this is shocked but happy) wat???

She could not  believe wat she was hearing it was like the best day of her life so many gud news's in jst one day  the last thing she wnted nw would b 2 (she didn't even knw as this moment was very special

Virat – yesss my dream is finally coming true ( happily and then a sudden change is emotion) u dnt knw hw it feels wen u hav to do something which u dnt wnt 2 being a lawyer was the last thing I wanted to do but…..

Manvi - (cupping his face) I knw virat bt u did this for our future n nw we r getting paid for all the troubles v had im pregnant n u r finally completing ur dream. 

Virat – I knw (nw getting excited again) dis baby is so lucky for us, I love u baby

As he said I love u he moved toward Manvi for a tight hug n was about to place a kiss on her lips till he heard a knock on the door.

Virat – (irritably said)  who is it????

Jeevika – it's me Virat open the door

Manvi starts laughing on how irritated he gets when someone disturbs especially wen he is about to kiss

Virat with a cute irritated face gets up to open the door as he opens the door Jeevika comes in not giving anyone a chance to say anything

Jeevika- virat im gonna sleep here today u sleep in my room with Viren Ji

virat: okay ( with a sad look knowing that there's no point to discuss this matter and the best thing to do is jst leave )

manvi to herself :(i am so sorry virat but what can i do i can't say no to di please forgive me)

manvi - di come and sit on the bed

ten virat decides to get his night dress and jst leave from there as both sisters should also get some time together . manvi  jst loved hw virat understood the matter and jst left evn though he wood also like to spend some time with his wife.

In Virikas room

Virat – hi bhai

Viren – (looks at him surprised) hi virat wat are u doin here that to at this time.

Virat – (with the worst look on his face) bhai I hav too sleep here today bhabhi decides to take my place

Both brothers understood there wifes  bonding so didn't even bother evn though they wood rather be with there wife they had no option and got ready to sleep  

Virat – ( comes from no way came a plan) bhai I hav a plan

I havnt completed this part but I hav some gud parts coming keep tuned and I didn't pm anyone as I kne the part isn't complete and there wouldn't be much point. Still if u read it plez comment and tell me hw it was.

Plz dnt swear at me I knw is too short sorry guyz  

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6abc456DOLLY_SHARMAzaira_virmansha19GAuShI_RoCkSkusharberrynida.swaronjia123sagarSyed695preethi18meera.chaudhurisumayyah1niki795

Marooshmalik

Goldie

Marooshmalik

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
plzzz update soon waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siaa96

Huma0301

Goldie

Huma0301

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Nobody wud ever say anything bad to sumone as sweet as u