Awesome one...
Place continu soon...
Nd
thanks 5 pm...
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kulsum_virman

aww those were few lovely moments 😊
Awesome update sia
Why exactly were viren and virat laughing?

Update soon

okay i think i didnt explain that properly bt i will try and explain it better in the next part thansk for commenting
Originally posted by: _Virman_

awesome

thanks for commenting
virumanu thumbnail
u should cntinue..plz update soon...
Originally posted by: virumanu

u should cntinue..plz update soon...

thank u for commenting
Originally posted by: surbhi1994

loved it

damn good

thank u
cutiepie2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great dear..

N i didn't commented before as i didn't knew that u updated c0z u didn;t gave the pm...

But next time do pm me.. will love to read more...
Originally posted by: cutiepie2244

Great dear..

N i didn't commented before as i didn't knew that u updated c0z u didn;t gave the pm...

But next time do pm me.. will love to read more...

yh 4sure im gonna pm u

Part 12

Viren - what happened mere bhai wat u thinking about nw ? ( with a questioned look on his face cuz of his sudden change of mood)

virat: nothing i was just thinking will I hav to do this all my life wont we evr get to spend those husband wife moments again. Will she evr get her memory back ( he had his back towards viren so he could see his expression as virat was getting serious on drop of tear was jst about to fall out of his eye until viren said)

Viren:don't worry mere bhai she will get her memory back and if she doesn't we will de4 do something but first thing we hav to do to bring manvis memory back is to make manvi realize again that she loves u then after that we will try to bring her memory back( will the best convincing look as if he knw exactly wat he ws tlkin about and he knw that it would work)

Virat - okay but first of all how do we make manvi realize that she loves me ( with a blank look as he knw there was no point thinking of anything for nw cuz all the stress would mess the situation up)

viren:i will tell that in the afternoon when everyone gathers up together but for nw do wat u think is right (knwing he would so something n wont jst sit there for instructions)

virat: okay bhai

viren:okay now u go to manvi and have breakfasst wwith hher

virat:okay i wwill go now

meanwhile in manvis room

manvi gets freshed up after virat leaves and then she comes out of her bathroom and she is standing in front of the mirror drying her hair and then virat enters the room sees manvi drying her hair and her wet hair on her face and he gets lost in her beauty.then manvi walks up to her bed to get her scarf and then virat walks up to manvi and they r standing realy close then manvi turned around and her foot twisted and she fell on the bed and virat on top of her then they both got a eye lock

then they both hav a cute  eye lock , with virat about to place a sweet  kiss there was a sudden knock on the door virat and manvi came back to their sense and realize wat there were about to do.

Manvvi had no clue hw she was falling for him bt she still had a feeling that there was some unusual connection in between them but she never knw wat, hwevr on the other side virat was happy as he got some time with is manvi evn tho it may be wrong for him bt still he knw the truth and he evn knw his rights.  

manvi: come in ( with the most blank look in the world)

jevika:maanu i got u some breakfast

manvi was staring at virat so she didn't hear what jeevika was saying and virat was trying not to have eye contact with manvi because manvi will ask him questions

jeevika: (she did wait for any response and jst continued tlking placin a tray on the table) virat u hav ur breakfast with manvi I will inform everyone  

virat - okay bhabhi

manvi then suddenly started feeling dizzy and virat noticed that so he went up to manvi and holds her arm and asks her if she is fine

virat: manvi are u okay

manvi; yes but i'm only feeling a bit dizzy

virat:a little dizzy.manvi i don't care if ur feeling a bit dizzy or not at all u r going to rest all day no matter what happens ( in a strict way)

then virat leaded manvi to the bed and made her lie down and he put a blanket on her and sat next to her and was stroking her hair and then

jeevika was about to go to manvi but then she noticed that virat is taking care of her proply so she decide to leave virat and manvi alone for a bit because she felt sad for virat because first of all he loved manvi and she had cancer and as soon as he had a bit of happiness that he is going to be a father his child died and now his wife don't even know that she's his wife so she decide to give him a bit of happiness by letting him spend so time alone with his wife.

jeevika: manvi i am going now but u have breakfast

manvi: but di...( as if she didn't want he to leave virat notices this aswell)

jeevika leaves

virat; manvi are u scard

manvi: why...wo..would i be..sc..a.red ( with no eye contact)

virat: because i am alone with u in one room ( trying to be funny bt he wasn't it jst made the situation more awkward)

jia123sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update
plz cont soon
thanks for pm me