Virman FF - Kaise imtihai leti hai yeh zindagi

Posted: 11 years ago

Heya guys dis isn't the first time dat im riting a story hwevr here it goes I wod also like 2 tell u dat my sister has bgun dis story and Im goin 2 finish (with some changes e.g.title and abit of discription ) .

In dis story evry1 has excepted virmans marriage happily except 4 swamini bua. My story began 2 months after virmans marriage.

Virika and Virman are the only people at home so they decide to sit in virikas room n spend some quality time together.

All of a sudden Jeevika is abit thirsty so she gets up for a drink as she was drinking water she feels like the room is spinning and is about to fall wen manvi catches her.

Manvi ' Di!!!!! (In a really worried tone)

Viren and Virat run towards the sisters, and viren picks jeevika up to put her on the bed

Viren- Virat plz call the dr( with a voice fill of tears unable to tlk to anyone)

Virat ' bhai dnt worry im callin the dr (Consoling both Manvi and Viren)

The Dr arrived within 15 minutes and wnt straight to virikas room to check Jeevika

Manvi ' Dr is my Di Okay (she asked worriedly)

Dr- Dnt worry Manvi ur di (with a small suspense pause)

Viren ' plz tell us Dr

Dr- dnt worry Mr Viren u should b happy and u are worrying'..

Manvi ' tell us plzz ( makin the worst worring face)

Dr ' Mrs Jeevika is Pregnant

As soon as all three of them hear the word Pregnant they start jumping screaming and ''

Manvi ' thank u 4 dis gud news u dnt knw hw happy v r .

Dr ' u welcome n I cn imagine hw happy u are but anyway I think I should tak ur leave knw so bye and gud nyt

Manvi ' Dr we'll drop u 2 the entrance ( signalling Virat to come along, leaving Virika alone)

they leave the room walking towards the hall as they see the rest of the family members arriving from outside as they come it chachi ask

Chachi ' hi ni Manvi our virat tum dono itni khush q hai

Manvi-  mein khush q nah o mein masibane vali ho

Virat ' aur mein chachu

Everyone gets happy and they all go to meet Virika they all congratulate them and leave from there to spend some time 2gether

Precap - manvi faints
kya hoga ager manvi ka cancer yah manvi ...
jane kai liye pate rahiya Kaise imtihai leti hai yeh zindagi

plz guys do comment and tell me if i should continue or not

vm links - these hav got nothing to do with the story
Edited by Sia12345 - 10 years ago
plezzz update im lovimg it i beh u to continue
Yh yh plz continue I really wanna kno manvi ko kya hogaEdited by Huma0301 - 11 years ago
plzzz continue soon i'm waiting to know what will happen next and plzzz add me to ur buddy list
Originally posted by Marooshmalik

plzzz continue soon i'm waiting to know what will happen next and plzzz add me to ur buddy list
ive send u a buddy request just except it lol and do give me links to any story u write
Edited by Sia12345 - 11 years ago
Plz can u add me to ur buddy list cuz I wanna read the updates too
It's only cuz for sum reason I'm nt able to add u to my list
n plz can u pm me wen u do update thanx
Originally posted by Huma0301

Plz can u add me to ur buddy list cuz I wanna read the updates too
It's only cuz for sum reason I'm nt able to add u to my list
n plz can u pm me wen u do update thanx

Heya Huma thanks for liking my story and ur already in my buddy list so check urs i will be in it for sure and the nxt update is gonna be in half an hour so if u wanna knw wats gonna happen stay tuned

Part 2

Nxt Morning

Manvi slowly opens her eye and the first scene she sees in the morning is a cute and handsome Virat sleeping there in front of her, this made her day it was the most special moment of her morning.

She continually looked at him until the sun light hit his face and he wake up. There in front of him was Manvi continuously staring at him.

Virat ' Gud Mornin Sweetheart.    

Manvi -  Gud morning (as she replied she realized that she was getting late so she got up n told Virat she had to go)

As manvi was gonna get out of bed she felt virat pulling her towards him as if he didn't want to let her go.

Virat ' I love u plz stay by me don't go (getting ready to kiss)

Manvi ' I love u 2 bt let me go for now

Virat ' only on one condition

Manvi ' which is ???? (knowing wat he was gonna say but still wnts to hear it from his mouth)

Virat ' Kiss (pointing at his lips and with a smile as if she had to kiss him now)

Manvi - no I won't

Virat - Manvi then I won't let u go and by the way u r my wife which means u r allowed to give me at least one kiss every minute. (With a light smirk on his face)

Manvi blushed n then gave Virat a light kiss on the cheek which loosed his grip on her then pushed him back and got up but when she stood up she felt a bit dizzy so decides to sit back down again

Virat notices dis n den get a bit worried  

Virat ' (moving toward her) r u OK?

Manvi: Virat I am fine (consoling him so he doesn't get worried)

There was a knock on the door Manvi opens the door it's the Tarun

Tarun: sir madam what would u like for breakfast?

Virat: I would like butter chapates

Manvi: i would like the same

servant: thanks sir and madam

they both get ready and go for breakfast everyone is already on table except  4 Virat Manvi and Swamini (she had gone for meeting and will come back next day) everyone waiting for Virman.

plz comment and tell me how it was and if i shold continue o not

Edited by Sia12345 - 11 years ago
it's really nice update plzzz update next prt soon waiting...