Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 19/3 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 119

sweetshab

IF-Rockerz

sweetshab

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

Go Beera ! Party Go on ! I would say challenge her to not shed a tear or react or explain anything to him for 24 hours in which he will only call her sauteli beti ! Cool Angry

I guess navi will go to say sorry and realize and she will have another Memory shock of her tussle with her "Boss ki beti" in first day ! ROFL

Raita fail Gaya ! ROFL

Ho gaya kalyan !
Bck to square one!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 19/3 (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MI--

mauybe  beera also  lagooed   the third  bottle  of  sarson ka tel  mohan was   hiding  and started speaking normally  

No no no...I insist...it was Brahmi shankhpushpi!!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhisangni..geeth..

..geeth..

IF-Sizzlerz

..geeth..

Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by geethu07

Few koshchens asking sachi mei is the cvs r going to bring a new girl in mohans life?! LOL Joh joh beera ne puch yeh navi khud soch sakti thi. But kyu nahi sochi?! Yeh beera ko kyu itna accha dikha raha hai Cry My dil wil toot if he turn negative now Cry

Exactly geethu navi n Megha ne Khud kyu nahi socha...it was like Beera revealing the secret of how the universe was createdLOL...n Navika's eureka momentLOL...

But looked like a serious effort at damage control...n loved it. Sonal is super!Star
Yeh hats off to sonal for such amazing epi Big smile Ok mohan going to lubh dance tcher. So sumi ur idea of mohan meeting dance tchr is still on. LOL Filmy hai. But i would love to c it. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Pdsgirlsumiswap

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

tomorrow MMT

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3492720#78562741

rim now will demand for new motherLOL

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Originally posted by geethu07

Few koshchens asking sachi mei is the cvs r going to bring a new girl in mohans life?! LOL Joh joh beera ne puch yeh navi khud soch sakti thi. But kyu nahi sochi?! Yeh beera ko kyu itna accha dikha raha hai Cry My dil wil toot if he turn negative now Cry

Geethu Peu ki aatma tumain Shocked LOL

1. No cvs are thinking of getting Megha's plastic surgery plus memory loss simultaneously and then again place her in Mohan's life as RJ dance teacher.
2. Don't you know Navika lost all her brains with Addu to kidnappers so she needed beera to get some senses into her.
3. Beera is thinking of turning the tables on Navika when she starts trusting him.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PMoner_Radioparusmiley..geeth..dsgirl-RadhaMohan-

parusmiley

IF-Rockerz

parusmiley

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
wow today munna opened his mouth i have heared his  voice after soo longLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

i  dont think  rimjhim  revelation  would come now  it would  come during holi in the  show      as i expect  few episodes  of mohan  cold shouldering  and scolding navika  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio

anodaksgfan

IF-Rockerz

anodaksgfan

Originally posted by sweetshab

Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

Go Beera ! Party Go on ! I would say challenge her to not shed a tear or react or explain anything to him for 24 hours in which he will only call her sauteli beti ! Cool Angry

I guess navi will go to say sorry and realize and she will have another Memory shock of her tussle with her "Boss ki beti" in first day ! ROFL

Raita fail Gaya ! ROFL

Ho gaya kalyan !
Bck to square one!

Sauteli behn :O

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.