Page 2 Page 2

Ameeraalikhan

IF-Rockerz

Ameeraalikhan

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
anirudh toh dhagabaaz niklay
ek taraf nandini aur doosri taraf meera
on a serious note anirudh with nandini was little reserved 
while with meera he was much comfortable does that mean that he loved meera but married nandini as his fathers wants

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-starsanjana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anirudh asthana" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

refreshed

refreshed

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
anirudh is more mysterious than other characters for me now..plainly cheated both nandini and meera ...kept them in dark.. i am not sure when meera came in his life but meera kept remembering anirudh saying i love you meera...i think he maybe fell out of love with nandini or he was just a two timing cheat. He kept meera's presence a secret to nandini and also fooled meera into a relationship hiding his marital status from her. i think meera is also not aware of anirudh's death...she is waiting for him he didnt came for a long time...thats what she was saying when crying looking at his photograph

Edited by refreshed - 18 March 2013 at 1:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sravssAmeeraalikhan

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
i think meera didn't know he was married, he kept a relationship with her and married nandini..
he kept both his chances open, for his offspring ..
what if they both have a son or one has a son and the other a daughter 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameeraalikhan

refreshed

refreshed

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

i think meera didn't know he was married, he kept a relationship with her and married nandini..
he kept both his chances open, for his offspring ..
what if they both have a son or one has a son and the other a daughter 

anirudh has a lot to answer he kept a lot of secrets he single handedly screwed all lives haa ha ha

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
He's mostly like cheating his wife and all men are more happy with the other woman instead of the wife so Anirudh was more open with Meera.

Ameeraalikhan

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
this story seems interesting.. i am likeing the suspense created...waiting for tomorrow

Ameeraalikhan

IF-Rockerz

Ameeraalikhan

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

He's mostly like cheating his wife and all men are more happy with the other woman instead of the wife so Anirudh was more open with Meera.
true

starsanjana

yehdil028

Goldie

yehdil028

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
i think nandini and anirrudh's marriage was an arrange marriage i think balraj chose her for ani. meera and ani i think met wen ani was out for work in the mountainous snowy place

Ameeraalikhan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.