Chemistry !nandini-aniruddh

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
ok those who know me from Desh forum they know i luv AG ... she is a darling and here i am going to brag about her ... call me biased ... if you don't agree with my POV plz stay away .. i don't mean to bash any actor .. it's just about the characters

so the first episode Nandini in pink-purple saree.. snow .. hills and abhinav .. my my i fell in love the first moment i saw them ... that guy abhinav shukla has a sheer magnetism about him i still recall first few epis of geet where i so badly rooted for him with geet and same happens here we know there is no chance he is coming back but the first epi just made me feel Kaash ...
the way he picked her up ... wrapped his arms around her .. and their childish smiles made me sigh and yes chemistry was oozing .. i donno about the male lead but i am surely going to love the flashbacks

but but but

there is a twist to see the same guy trying to create same chemistry with another girl that is meera is like harsh reality .. i mean so was it all fake for nandini ?? or it was his past??i wanna love that guy but i am having second thoughts awww

the two gorgeous ladies just hit it today .. and the guy well complimented them ...
the backdrop story will be a killer ... specially with fire .. snow .. hills ... and romance

Edited by aishwaryagayen - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
same here i'm so confused πŸ˜• but yaaa first time nandini anirudh came onscreen and i was just like awww 😳 more will be revealed don't worry the show only started πŸ˜†
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
hehehe maria .. yea i wanted to cheer for the couple but seeing him two timing left a bad taste in my mouth ... storm is on its way
x.titli.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

hehehe maria .. yea i wanted to cheer for the couple but seeing him two timing left a bad taste in my mouth ... storm is on its way

same here i was like: 😲😲😲😲😲 and then maybe 😑😑😑😑 well you're right storm is on its way...
Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
audi and abhinav  looked cute Edited by ameeranalikhan - 11 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aishu πŸ€—

you are here. i was searching for you.
finally you made a appearance. good you didn't fall for anirudhπŸ˜‰

coming to Anirudh chemistry with nandini and meera.
wonderful part is they showed some difference between two couple.

anirudh-nandini is shown as married couple with some tradition in their intense romance. (i mean arranged marriage love)

anirudh-meera is shown as lovers and playful intense romance. (lovers love)

both girls showed their happy and sad emotions. nandini showed one more side, fear of her future.
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Originally posted by: newt2007

Aishu πŸ€—

you are here. i was searching for you.
finally you made a appearance. good you didn't fall for anirudhπŸ˜‰
coming to Anirudh chemistry with nandini and meera.
wonderful part is they showed some difference between two couple.
anirudh-nandini is shown as married couple with some tradition in their intense romance. (i mean arranged marriage love)
anirudh-meera is shown as lovers and playful intenseromance. (lovers love)
both girls showed their happy and sad emotions. nandini showed one more side, fear of her future.

heheheh tu jahn jahn chalega mera saaya saath hoyega heheeh hey di
and i only fall for prem and noone else and tht two timer is way out of my list
i donno abt marriage love or lovers love but i loved him with nandini ... i mean there was nazakat and sweetness ... i like sanjeeda lets see how her character comes out i just hope they dont turn audi or sanji anyone of them villain . tht will be too bad

hi aishwarya, my name is riva...i totally agree with u, the 1st few moments were so good with absolutely gorgeous and sweet music...and whole scenic feel was so so so romantic, really loved it...hope makers keep on making some nice scenes like dis...and about anubhav infidelity, i really don't want to think right now, i mean am quite liking the chemistry with both girls but more on AG side and plus he will be in only 2 - 3 episodes as per news around.
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Originally posted by: riva2987

hi aishwarya, my name is riva...i totally agree with u, the 1st few moments were so good with absolutely gorgeous and sweet music...and whole scenic feel was so so so romantic, really loved it...hope makers keep on making some nice scenes like dis...and about anubhav infidelity, i really don't want to think right now, i mean am quite liking the chemistry with both girls but more on AG side and plus he will be in only 2 - 3 episodes as per news around.

hello love ...as l0ong as he stays with additi and we get romantic attmp.then m fine with it seeing a jodi we like is fun but seeing the same guy romancing other girl in the screen space is quitee ..not good
its abhinav & not anubhav 🀣