Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
ok those who know me from Desh forum they know i luv AG ... she is a darling and here i am going to brag about her ... call me biased ... if you don't agree with my POV plz stay away .. i don't mean to bash any actor .. it's just about the characters

so the first episode Nandini in pink-purple saree.. snow .. hills and abhinav .. my my i fell in love the first moment i saw them ... that guy abhinav shukla has a sheer magnetism about him i still recall first few epis of geet where i so badly rooted for him with geet and same happens here we know there is no chance he is coming back but the first epi just made me feel Kaash ...
the way he picked her up ... wrapped his arms around her .. and their childish smiles made me sigh and yes chemistry was oozing .. i donno about the male lead but i am surely going to love the flashbacks

but but but

there is a twist to see the same guy trying to create same chemistry with another girl that is meera is like harsh reality .. i mean so was it all fake for nandini ?? or it was his past??i wanna love that guy but i am having second thoughts awww

the two gorgeous ladies just hit it today .. and the guy well complimented them ...
the backdrop story will be a killer ... specially with fire .. snow .. hills ... and romance

Edited by aishwaryagayen - 19 March 2013 at 2:49am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoe3sarafs1525rhtpkcmDeepaaveng..PlayfulKiss..-Shwetasri-nigellaAmeeraalikhansoapwatcher1newt2007-PrimaDonna--Drama_Queen-sana.harshitiMariaArHiholickiran_28ilovedhanjanirdSandstonemazkachazkaAASUS-Xpress-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chemistry !nandini-aniruddh" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MariaArHiholic

IF-Sizzlerz

MariaArHiholic

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
same here i'm so confused Confused but yaaa first time nandini anirudh came onscreen and i was just like awww Embarrassed more will be revealed don't worry the show only started LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie4197newt2007aishwaryagayensana.harshitiAASUS

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
hehehe maria .. yea i wanted to cheer for the couple but seeing him two timing left a bad taste in my mouth ... storm is on its way

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

newt2007sana.harshitiMariaArHiholicAASUS-Xpress-

MariaArHiholic

IF-Sizzlerz

MariaArHiholic

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

hehehe maria .. yea i wanted to cheer for the couple but seeing him two timing left a bad taste in my mouth ... storm is on its way
same here i was like: ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked and then maybe AngryAngryAngryAngry well you're right storm is on its way...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie4197aishwaryagayensana.harshitiAASUS

Ameeraalikhan

IF-Dazzler

Ameeraalikhan

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
audi and abhinav  looked cute

Edited by ameeranalikhan - 18 March 2013 at 12:27pm

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Aishu Hug

you are here. i was searching for you.
finally you made a appearance. good you didn't fall for anirudhWink

coming to Anirudh chemistry with nandini and meera.
wonderful part is they showed some difference between two couple.

anirudh-nandini is shown as married couple with some tradition in their intense romance. (i mean arranged marriage love)

anirudh-meera is shown as lovers and playful intense romance. (lovers love)

both girls showed their happy and sad emotions. nandini showed one more side, fear of her future.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

Aishu Hug
you are here. i was searching for you.
finally you made a appearance. good you didn't fall for anirudhWink
coming to Anirudh chemistry with nandini and meera.
wonderful part is they showed some difference between two couple.
anirudh-nandini is shown as married couple with some tradition in their intense romance. (i mean arranged marriage love)
anirudh-meera is shown as lovers and playful intenseromance. (lovers love)
both girls showed their happy and sad emotions. nandini showed one more side, fear of her future.
heheheh tu jahn jahn chalega mera saaya saath hoyega heheeh hey di
and i only fall for prem and noone else and tht two timer is way out of my list
i donno abt marriage love or lovers love but i loved him with nandini ... i mean there was nazakat and sweetness ... i like sanjeeda lets see how her character comes out i just hope they dont turn audi or sanji anyone of them villain . tht will be too bad

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

newt2007AASUS

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.