Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magpie thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The epi was just average. Good acting by Aditi, Kiran and Mona. Supporting cast could've been better. I found the Anirudh-Nandini-Meera parts were rushed, given the fact that it's the base of the story.

It started right away with a bereaved Nandini. Instead of some FB glimpses, they should've shown more interaction between Ani and Nandini and the depth of their relationship so that the audience could connect with them and feel for Nandini. Showing Meera-Anirudh in parallel further damaged it in my opinion. They should've introduced Meera after a couple of episodes atleast.

Since it's just the first day, I'll give it some time and let it develop.

rhtpkcm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I Loved loved loved Additi as nandini, she was fab, I feel her acting was very realistic compared to sanjeeda's, you could actually feel the pain, as if her tears had dried, although sanjeeda as meera cried heavily, you couldn't actually feel her pain...so for me additi stole the show today along with kiran karmarkar and abhaas Mehta who portrayed the spoilt brat perfectly!!!
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it was really intersting,
i only felt sad that abhinav does only a cameo...i think he looked goos with both meera and nandini
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -allizwell-

The first epi...

Beautiful performances from Kiran and Mona...👏

Mona's acting reminded me of Supriya... matured delivery of dialogues and beautiful adaptation of the role...⭐️

ahhh... even the set reminded me of SGP house... 🤔

The suspense will draw me to this serial... lots of expectation from the production house...!

Wish Abhinav's role is not to the minimum...a man with good potential...but often lands up in screwed up roles...!

Great to see you here too.. we meet again ! 😃

I like the set it was just right !! I like the guy Abhinav I wish he had a longer role in every serial he appears only for few episodes ! 

My expectations are high from Ravi Ojha show the show is going on right path but needs fine tuning in some editing and directing. The BG songs should have been good I did not like the songs 

Actors didn't disappoint except the lady who plays Balraj's bhabhi and the youngest daughter of the family 

Mona for me too 👏 She reminded me of Supriya in the scenes

Edited by ablazedmelody - 11 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
only liked abhaas and kiran..

execution is so poor ..

i think for next episodes wu is enough .. :)
Dil_Ka_Samrata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for me first episode very average ,i expect more coz of promo 
 episode were start with sad/cry/dry are not ok for me .at least they should show Aniruth/Nandhini complete married life instead of flashback 
especially Namrata who deserve much more , i looking forward to see more of her ,hope CV wont disappoint her fans 
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

Great to see you here too.. we meet again ! 😃

I like the set it was just right !! I like the guy Abhinav I wish he had a longer role in every serial he appears only for few episodes ! 

My expectations are high from Ravi Ojha show the show is going on right path but needs fine tuning in some editing and directing. The BG songs should have been good I did not like the songs 

Actors didn't disappoint except the lady who plays Balraj's bhabhi and the youngest daughter of the family 

Mona for me too 👏 She reminded me of Supriya in the scenes

yup ablazedmelody, ...here v r...
So we share the same thots on abhinav and mona...😃
Balraj's Bhabhi's role is vampish... i guess, so it will take its time but will settle well...but the youngest daughter is not at all impressive...
The editing seemed to be rushed and the narrative was not clear... may be things will improve today onwards...😳
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good episode.

The way they introduced every character of the show is good. each and every face is clearly visible. this house has various kind of people. Balraj and his babhi has negative shades. Agasthya has palyful nature and using his chacha's power for his attitude. others attitude are positive. even they kept one light comedy character.

Nandini and Meera both showed their happy and sad face. both done their job greatly.

ususally CVs will take few initial episodes to give complete picture of each character. This CVs done a great job by showing every character in one episode and gave us a experience of watching one complete chapter.

now waiting to see second chapter of this show with so much curiosity.

All actors done their job well.
Edited by newt2007 - 11 years ago