Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I watched the first epi ! After the first episode I want to watch the next one already because it gives the feeling that I need to know what happens next to Meera and Nandini 

the main pull is the want to watch Meera and Nandini together and their scenes together. What will happen when Meera steps inside the house because that would change dynamics of the current situation in Asthana family Smile

Edited by ablazedmelody - 18 March 2013 at 11:42am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

.Painfuldesires-Inferno--raiAasma--Shwetasri--Garima--allizwell-mazkachazkaMariaArHiholic-.serendipity.--RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reaction after the first ever EPI" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
all of them acted good... except the lady who plays Chaitanya and Abhaas's mother got into my nerves also the youngest sister in Asthana family was so so !!!!! 

the actors did a good job Kiran Karmarkar, Additi, Sanjeeda and Mona Ambegaonkar were great Thumbs Up

Chaitanya and Abhaas as brothers who are two extremes were awesome ! Both of them had lavish entry scenes which even the leads Meera and Nandini didnt have LOL I dont know why they werent in the promotions they are good

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Painfuldesires-raiAasma--Inferno--allizwell-mazkachazka

peachpie

Goldie

peachpie

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Interesting begining to a new game! All actors good special mention... ... Aditi, Abhas, Monaji..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ablazedmelody

MariaArHiholic

IF-Sizzlerz

MariaArHiholic

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
it was an interesting epi looking forward to watch more Wink all actors acted very good special mention to nandini who made me cry today Ouch and agasthya oh well bad boy LOL suspense already!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Painfuldesires-Shwetasri-rose-girlablazedmelody

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
nice reactions

ablazedmelody

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
The episode was good way too early for me to judge the show right now I think I'll give it some time and then I will be able to comment more on it.

Balraaj despite show he's hard is actually quite soft and he's effected by his sons death as much as anyone else is. His sister in law seems to be the one who tries to instigate people and what not. Beeji is the one person who can shut Balraaj up.

Can't wait for tomorrow episode and for Nandini and Meera to unite.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Painfuldesires-Shwetasri-ablazedmelody

refreshed

refreshed

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
i think episode was good i can see this show will work it has all the suspense, drama values attached to it but not a perfect one... actors some were great some were not. the romantic moments and songs were like going too fast both the love track showed in the same episode...i dont know if its a right idea. 
Balraj, Beeji and the cop played by chaitanya were the best. Sanjeeda as Meera was shown to us only at the end but she was nice n her emotional part was well enacted by her...Anirudh is charming and Aditi as Nandini did justice to her part. The elder bahu which richa sony was playing was ok. the other couple who i think is balraj's daughter and son-in law were good too.

Anirudh was two timing or was meera his past or she came after some detachment with nandini is mystery to me.. anirudh doesnt seem deserving of either of the two girls. I dont think any of them knows about the other's existence

Edited by refreshed - 18 March 2013 at 12:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ablazedmelodymazkachazka

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
It was a sort of Mahaepisodes and yes not the name of everybody is known which made my job difficult..
Let see tomorrow...

ablazedmelody

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.