Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

ajnabi TU MUJHE APNA Sa LAGA*MUST CHECKOUT*wth sng

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
change the mood of funnny post frm funny to romantic painyyy ok full ur volume and refresh the post 

He finally END he LOSS The game Haar Geya Todh Geya Todh Ke bekhar geya Finally and we always wanted to see him like this but now? his expression his hurtness his pain changed out mind set changed our Wantness JAB RK Udas Hua toh humhare ANKHO MEIN ANSO a Gaye

RK HAAR Geya RK Ka DIMAGH HAAR GEYA DIL JEET GEYA

today in precap he RK The superstar Asked to himself
kiya mera pyaar itna kamzorr tha madhubala yeh kamzor tha tumhara pyaar
(he felt her needness he dont want her because he NEED HER and seeing her thinking or talking  about someone else then HIM brken his heart)rk ko Harra diya
he said: ke itni asani se age bhar gayi tum kaise keh diya alvida aur mein kyu nahi keh payeahoon * yeah right kyu rk nahi keh baye alvida use kyu???his eyes are saying:why she just walked alone leaving me behind just like a angel leave devil and devil become angel why whyy she juust changed him why the devil trned out angel whyyy his heart need madhu moreee why his heart had not enoght she have been all this months with him and thats why because he was not in take of revange or something he was doing all this because he was fullfilling his heart"S wish to be with her but he still asked to himself till then???kafi nahi hai )

he siad:
kiya hai jo ab bi mujhe tumse bhande hue hain kyu itni takleef de rahi

agar itni takleef na dethi tohhh tumhe kese pata chaltha but his expressy eyes are still doing question to him his heart is fighting with his mind that why did u made urself to loss her why did u never listend me even i was a part of ur life even i want something even i need love even i want someone too be with me his heart is saying to his mind u loss it u hurted me and i am not never goona forgive till then she doesnt

he is angry with himself
Edited by RishBala4ever - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rk ko Madhu se pyar kb hua jo woh yeh keh rha h k kya uska pyaar itna kamzor tha.
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post, its nice to see ki har koi RK haye haye nai kar raha hai. 
Thanks
True Rishbalians Rock 👏
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DevilClan

Rk ko Madhu se pyar kb hua jo woh yeh keh rha h k kya uska pyaar itna kamzor tha.

At Once  but he never acpted his ego was soo much that he dont wanted too break his image with staying  with a POOr chwl girl but every one haves ego how dnt??,,,even i have ego  might have everyone have,,,, and  there is always someone to broken ur my all ego and chang ur life and something like that is happng with Rk u know when u fall in luv u dont even realize u just try to  stay out of it but u still cnt
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: JayshreeG

lovely post, its nice to see ki har koi RK haye haye nai kar raha hai. 

Thanks
True Rishbalians Rock 👏

awww thats is sweet thank Youu Darlinggg😳muah
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post <3
aww he loves her so much..<3 cant wait for tmrw ;-)
missed your lovely dobely post !
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehakariba

nice

😳😳😳😳
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoshad3119

really nice post dear

thank u darling