Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Invitation to you all on completing 1100 episodes.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
PLEASE, DO NOT CLOSE THIS POST.

Friends, This my post is not regarding for this particular show.

Friends, I  am very active member on Tarak Mehta forum, but on that forum & another forum of SAB TV,people are not interested to come.Cry

Tarak Mehta is cultural & best comedy show of India & next Monday,on 25Th March,this show going to complete 1100 episodes...!!!!!Tongue

This is the big matter in history that it becomes highest daily running comedy show of India & it is super-successive today also after above 4.5 years...!!!TongueShocked

I request you all to please...please, join the forum also.If you have not enough time,please come to forum atleast 1 time in a day & please make 1 post in a day.

We the members of TMKOC forum,request you all to come daily.

There is very interesting different games & video gallery & Pic gallery,we made it.

I wish,you all accept this humble proposal.
Smile

And please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1] Give suggestionsto active the forum as active as yours....

2] How can we celebrate glory of 1100 episodes????Give some useful suggestions.

Thanks for your kind help.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Invitation to you all on completing 1100 episodes." in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.