Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Amit143-

Goldie

-Amit143-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
thank god its Monday finally... So an expected beautifull episode started with a very good suggestion to Navika by Beera Thumbs Up "kahi tumne apne 12 saal barbaad to nahi kardiye" Wink well, moving on! Beera-Mohan scene was too good... Drunk Mohan bhatnagar's pain came out of his heart, loved the way he said "sautela baap hun, sautela boss nahi" LOL Anyways, awesome acting by KKK Clap woww, these Maa-Beti are super confused people, hiding things from each other Tongue can understand that they dont wanna hurt each other... But why dont they ever think from MOHAN's POV Confused and this Munna Angry saari mehnat jala daali Cry waise hardcopy gai but softcopy to hogi na Confused Beera i love u, bas dont turn out to be -ve... This guy vl unravel the mystery of Addu i guess Wink LOL "Ghar gaya to guru bhaag jaega pakka, typical wife" ROFL awww, jiji still praying for them... RIMJHIM called Megha to help her PAAPU... [:O] OMG!!! Precap was zabardasttt NBT Rocksss 10/10 episode Thumbs Up

Edited by -Amit143- - 18 March 2013 at 10:34am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

rkblysunshinegirliceman7jessiejayswavai2zehra-piscesamalaziznaina2010asmi279meghan27kunakshafan26--Yukthi--ZaYaHolicHansaTaporihifzaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daastan Mohan Bhatnagar ki || my review 18th march" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asmi279

IF-Dazzler

asmi279

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Amit143-

thank god its Monday finally... So an expected beautifull episode started with a very good suggestion to Navika by Beera Thumbs Up "kahi tumne apne 12 saal barbaad to nahi kardiye" Wink well, moving on! Beera-Mohan scene was too good... Drunk Mohan bhatnagar's pain came out of his heart, loved the way he said "sautela baap hun, sautela boss nahi" LOL Anyways, awesome acting by KKK Clap woww, these Maa-Beti are super confused people, hiding things from each other Tongue can understand that they dont wanna hurt each other... But why dont they ever think from MOHAN's POV Confused and this Munna Angry saari mehnat jala daali Cry waise hardcopy gai but softcopy to hogi na Confused Beera i love u, bas dont turn out to be -ve... This guy vl unravel the mystery of Addu i guess Wink LOL "Ghar gaya to guru bhaag jaega pakka, typical wife" ROFL awww, jiji still praying for them... RIMJHIM called Megha to help her PAAPU... [:O] OMG!!! Precap was zabardasttt NBT Rocksss 10/10 episode Thumbs Up

ROFL

-Amit143-

Goldie

-Amit143-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
ROFL kyu?? @asmi Confused

asmi279

IF-Dazzler

asmi279

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi279

Originally posted by -Amit143-

ROFL

Mohan ke dialogs ke liye..jo bold kiye hai na..totally hilarious!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshinegirlHansaTapori

-Amit143-

Goldie

-Amit143-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
LOL A66A haan Tongue

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Nice analysis Amit. Agree with you Clap

But there's one thing I couldn't get in today's episode - how is it that an intelligent girl like Nanhi has grown up to be so dumb?? In spite of all that proof, in spite of all that Mohan said - she still hasn't softened even a bit towards him?? Confused I just don't get her Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshinegirlMeera_Ka_Mohanasmi279

-Amit143-

Goldie

-Amit143-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
@hansa: only cvs know... maybe she has been brought up with only the one side of the story! The pain of her mother and the suffer of their life has a big impact on her mind... And dominating her thoughts, Beera can give a new direction to her thoughts... Lets see!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jessiejayHansaTapori

asmi279

IF-Dazzler

asmi279

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa

Nice analysis Amit. Agree with you Clap

But there's one thing I couldn't get in today's episode - how is it that an intelligent girl like Nanhi has grown up to be so dumb?? In spite of all that proof, in spite of all that Mohan said - she still hasn't softened even a bit towards him?? Confused I just don't get her Ouch

Even I don't understand that..Mohan says Mar gaya Mohan Bhatnagar and Nanhi doesn't react??? What universe is this?? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshinegirljessiejayMeera_Ka_MohanHansaTapori

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.