Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ugababe

ugababe

Posted: 24 July 2006 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

Do you guys remember that film with Fardeen Khan..i think it was called Kuch Tum Kaho Kuch Hum Kahe..It's a really cute film.

Maahi Ve is a copy of that film. In there Fardeen Khan was the main protagonist. He comes to his grandparents house with his mother and sister only to find out that his father is the cuase of enimity between two best friends. He tries to bring the two back together like Seebo and Preeto..

I really liked that film..maybe thats why I like this show..hopefully it'll have a nice ending and not go on forever.

how come its on SAAB? i watch it on sony..

*Khushi*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kahani mein twist!!" in Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mdhatt

mdhatt

Posted: 24 July 2006 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
me too...i watch it on sony too. how come they dont have any section for this serial there?

harry_fan2

Goldie

harry_fan2

Posted: 25 July 2006 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Confused

sjni_1234

Groupbie

sjni_1234

Posted: 25 July 2006 at 11:36am | IP Logged
can anyone tell me what time on sony maahi ve show come
please because we don't have sab here

jinal31

jinal31

Posted: 25 July 2006 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
here...for eastern time...it cums on at 6pm on sony

Edited by jinal31 - 25 July 2006 at 3:57pm

NYCgirl_19

NYCgirl_19

Posted: 26 July 2006 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
yes ! I enjoy watching Mahi Ve. Big smile Well but I am a bit confused. Confused Who likes Preeto ? can anyone tell me Please. Oh sorry I forgot to ask this Seebo likes whom? Thanks for telling in advance. Smile

Iq_RkForeva

Goldie

Iq_RkForeva

Posted: 27 July 2006 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NYCgirl_19

yes ! I enjoy watching Mahi Ve. Big smile Well but I am a bit confused. Confused Who likes Preeto ? can anyone tell me Please. Oh sorry I forgot to ask this Seebo likes whom? Thanks for telling in advance. Smile

i was wondering bout the same thingSmile. But i like this show, its cute

HalkatJawaniJay

IF-Dazzler

HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 27 July 2006 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Hi, Both Kuljeet and Serab like preeto, but preeto also likes serab, and Seebo also likes Serab. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.