Rab Se Sohna Isshq

So,theres Daljeet behind Ranveer's turmoil...!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.Tamanna.

.Tamanna.

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Hello all. Smile

As we all watched in today's epi. d DNA Report ws found positive.Shocked

In friday's epi. whn Sahiba came to Daljeet nd asked fr his help,nd tld him dt she doesn't believe dt Ranveer's dead,Daljeet said dt he'll hlp her,nd said dt he's always there wid her,blah blah blahSleepy,nd he also said dt he'll get a DNA Test of dt body,nd though it takes tym,bt he'll try to get d report as soon as possible.ErmmNd today whn Ranveer's family got d DNA Test Reports,they found d reports positive,nd m unable to undrstnd dt hw cum d DNA Test matched wid d body of dt unknown buddy...?? I mean as we all knw dt Ranveer's alive,nd he's nt dead,so hw d reports were shown positive,so d only person dt came to my mind ws Daljeet,as only he can do such crazy nd psychic things to get Sahiba bck.Dead

So,frm my point of view its Daljeet who's behind Ranveer's nightmare.So do u guys think dt he'll get Sahiba bck by doing such kind of mad things,he wnt to get Sahiba bck widout sacrificing anything,nd on d other hand Ranveer has sacrificed everything fr Sahiba,nd had made his own lyf a living hellCry.Nd as d members nd doctors of d hospital r treating Ranveer wid cruelity,clearly shows dt sumone's behind allErmm.Nd as d DNA Test Reports in today's epi. were shown positive,i hav no doubt dt its Daljeet behind this all.OuchConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hundalSNoshinLionessxomarja

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So,theres Daljeet behind Ranveer's turmoil...!!" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
uuufff i hate daljeet soo mucchh!!!!! rab se sona ishq is only sahiba and ranveer ishq!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mini95afghan_bella.Tamanna.SNoshin

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i don think its Daljeet. i can't believe cv can fool us so much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonDae_drmer

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
im 100%%% SURRE DALJEET IS BEHIND THSS!!!!!!

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
^ you said that on previous reply. no needs to say it again that too on CAPS

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

^ you said that on previous reply. no needs to say it again that too on CAPS
i can say that how many time i wantt!!!! friendd Big smile

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Typing in Caps is considered as shouting in IF.
Everyone has their opinion, so you don't need to target another person to pass your opinion around.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonmarja-RohitMaxwell-

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Jay Mehta worst show maker ever. 

What a big waste of a good and handsome actor, ashish! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manjuduraimarja

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.