Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

BV WU 18/3...Transfer drama continues... (Page 3)

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
thanx for the update..its stupid the way they are behaving abt the transfer..Udaipur was 2 hrs distance from Jaitsar, remember CVs???or u forgot tht so soon???anyways, i get tht anandi feels uprooted but it was getting a bit OTT according to me..i wish the issue is treated more practically..and is anandi EVER going to tell her biological father, tht she is moving to another city??or else, one fine day, poor Khajan will come to Jaitsar and hear from DS tht anandi is in Udaipur..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jack0007nnmmAnjanaYYZSuchi-tiny15anshurg5aparnauma

AnjanaYYZ Coolbie
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

-Jagya is not over AnandiDancingDay DreamingEvil Smile
- Ganga leaving Telu?  ROFLROFLROFL  Perfecting timing for Sanchi to crash into Dr. HydeWinkLOL
You seem to be very happy with the fact that Jagya is not over AnandiLOL
YUP - I enjoy his DARD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umamaparnauma

mannat27 Goldie
mannat27
mannat27

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
thnx for wu!
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aparnauma

-Jagya is not over AnandiDancingDay DreamingEvil Smile
- Ganga leaving Telu?  ROFLROFLROFL  Perfecting timing for Sanchi to crash into Dr. HydeWinkLOL
You seem to be very happy with the fact that Jagya is not over AnandiLOL
YUP - I enjoy his DARD

Today there was an FB of Gauri too.So I am sure she will arrive on the scene to double the pleasureWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Thanx khusi for the WU.

It was sweet to see jagay today in all his parts.

l just loved the bit where Shiv teases the family. Was soo sweet. Love you my dear Sid. Your acting is just too great, as always. And for me you are not a Liar, & they can say what they want. It doenst change my estime for you. You are a good persone.

For anandi, i think if they give her such screen spaces, pple might end up liking her. They should do so, as there was no hard efforts in todays episode for her. I think like this she ll get time to know her caracter. Which ll be helpfull for her

jermey1 Senior Member
jermey1
jermey1

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Thanks for update .After two back to back  extremely awful episodes this one was really better

All Jagaya Ganga scenes were   good Though I was pretty mad while seeing Saturday's precap but today after seeing that scene I let it go because all I can deduce is it was just for an emotional drama on Anandi 's going away to Udaipur  now cvs had to make Jagaya emotional too somehow otherwise there wasn't much sense in it Seeing Anandi happy it eases Jagaya's guilt but for that why he wants to see her face daily ? Doesn't make much sense as even this thought she is happy in her life can make him ease his pain and guilt because all that is required for him is Anandi's happiness that's it .When he left for laxmiganj village at that time this thought didn't cross his mind he needs to see Anandi happy to find his peace Lol  No connection anywhere just a scene created to make Jagaya emotional on Anandi's leaving somehow  otherwise neither any sense neither any connection just a scene created  for one reason make him emotional for Anandi Lol  Forget sense in it much but then I don't even expect any consistent track for Jagaya because cvs love to twist him as per their mood  But anyways I am happy cvs are not planning for any hiccups for Jagaya and brought him out of this transfer drama soon

Ganga thinks Jagaya is still in love with Anandi ? Well this is not his love mostly guilt and its restlessness speaking not love

How many meetings Anandi will have with Singhs before going to Udaipur  ?Yesterday went to meet them now again  Anandi's  Singhs and Jaitser mania will be difficult to lessen someday remember your father too why your brain doesn't work for your father Anandi?

Jagaya Ganga Mannu scenes were also nice Felt sorry for Jagaya remembering  his own child when Ganga said  he'll be a good father What memories he has for his own child Gauri's miscarriage? He wasn't at fault here it was all thanks to his dumb wife's carelessness he lost his child and don't know what she did with his second child that he is still unaware of ?

Precap   I expected that Ganga will want to leave She wouldn't want to be live under Singhs favors and will want to settle herself  somewhere but Singhs will stop her somehow or Anandi will ask her to stop Better will be Singhs stop her don't want Anandi's  lecture to Ganga to please take care of my family  that will be maha irritating

And must add Shashank was awesome today Loved his performance 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mygirlmahi12vidya0000saba113samvi.Hina-anu rulzLibra123tiny15SwastikAshNi

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I just feel and hope Gauri will not be back-her part will end up with a better solution and aise FB bahaat saare pahele bhi aaye hai but again if she returns it will be repetitive and boring

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jermey1vidya0000Hina-Libra123tiny15

jermey1 Senior Member
jermey1
jermey1

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

I just feel and hope Gauri will not be back-her part will end up with a better solution and aise FB bahaat saare pahele bhi aaye hai but again if she returns it will be repetitive and boring

FB here was regarding his own child not that he was remembering Gawari Gauri mata it was because he remembered his own child but i think Gauri will be called be back at one stage but she won't be able to do anything will most probably be kicked out by Ganga to get lost and have your own life LOLGanga will knock some sense in Gauri  and tell her daactar saa is mine now now you go and have your life with dr 33 or whatever but don't you dare to have your eyes on badi haveli everLOLIn few words Ganga will show dumb Gauri even if she comes back the right path to move on here there is no place for you and  i don't think cvs will create Ekta type drama that Gauri will come with her child They clearly gave a hint today the child Jagaya lost have found that in MannuTongueso where is place for Gauri here ?she won't be able to do anything 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mygirlmahi12vidya0000saba113Hina-Libra123SwastikAshNitiny15

Go to top