BV WU 18/3...Transfer drama continues... - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you for the update

Am happy to see J feeling unhappy about Anandi moving away. Maybe it's petty, but I am glad he is going thru some of the pain he put her through

Sanchi is just getting more irritating.. I understand she is to have an accident..hopefully that will showcase her return to some sort of sense
-Jagya is not over Anandi😈
- Ganga leaving Telu?  🤣🤣🤣  Perfecting timing for Sanchi to crash into Dr. Hyde😉😆
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

-Jagya is not over Anandi😈
- Ganga leaving Telu?  🤣🤣🤣  Perfecting timing for Sanchi to crash into Dr. Hyde😉😆
You seem to be very happy with the fact that Jagya is not over Anandi😆
Indeed a fantastic episode,Jagya was supposed to have feeling for Anandi but he hasn't gone over the top-shared with Ganga and felt good to bring out his dilemma.Hope more such Jagya-Ganga sensible moments will keep coming
@Anjana, you name for Jaggu is good- Dr.Jekyl and Mr.Hyde.  This guy has an ever changing mind !!
Thank you for the update.

Ok Episode. Just filler thats all but JG2 scene was good
thanx for the update..its stupid the way they are behaving abt the transfer..Udaipur was 2 hrs distance from Jaitsar, remember CVs???or u forgot tht so soon???anyways, i get tht anandi feels uprooted but it was getting a bit OTT according to me..i wish the issue is treated more practically..and is anandi EVER going to tell her biological father, tht she is moving to another city??or else, one fine day, poor Khajan will come to Jaitsar and hear from DS tht anandi is in Udaipur..
Originally posted by aparnauma

You seem to be very happy with the fact that Jagya is not over Anandi😆
YUP - I enjoy his DARD
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

YUP - I enjoy his DARD

Today there was an FB of Gauri too.So I am sure she will arrive on the scene to double the pleasure😉
Thanx khusi for the WU.

It was sweet to see jagay today in all his parts.

l just loved the bit where Shiv teases the family. Was soo sweet. Love you my dear Sid. Your acting is just too great, as always. And for me you are not a Liar, & they can say what they want. It doenst change my estime for you. You are a good persone.

For anandi, i think if they give her such screen spaces, pple might end up liking her. They should do so, as there was no hard efforts in todays episode for her. I think like this she ll get time to know her caracter. Which ll be helpfull for her