BV WU 18/3...Transfer drama continues...

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Khusi for the super fast update 🤗

- AnSh are getting a bigger and better bedroom in KB !! 😉😳
- Jagya is not over Anandi yet...

rdjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Khushi...for the super fast and great update 😊
so overall a ok ok episode...maybe JaGa scene was good...but will still watch it as my Shiv was there and i like mannu a lot...cute kid 😃
good that Jaggu is out of the stop transfer mode and i hope sumi is also not on that mission anymore...lets see what drama upfolds tomorrow!!

and yes Jaggu not over anandi yet - i dont know given his past it doesnt give me good vibes...he is a pendu and CVs can take a u-turn anytime 😕 
Edited by rdjha - 11 years ago
Rkalpana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update. Will CVs really make Ganga independent?
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Kushi ðŸ¤—

JG2 scenes were good.Though not very convinced about the explanation he has given for wanting A to stay on in Jaitser.

Finally they came to the core issue. A breaking ties with Singhs and J realising that he is still tied to Anandi.

Would have liked it if AnSh had their own place to stay in Udaypur.

brick_red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Khusi for the super-fast detailed update.

Balak Vaar is crying for the lost toy. Jagya is behaving as expected. He cannot remain one dimensional for long. It is not only the child bride; the child groom also gets into attachment issues. Unlike Anandi, Jagya lacks the will power to move on in life. Good that he remembered Gauri. He messed up his life big time.

Shekhars are back to leg pulling. It is so nice of Ira to offer the bigger bedroom to ANSH. Whats up with Sanchi? She is much younger to Shiv, but the way she behaves, it looks like she is Shiv's elder sister.

On a lighter note, I felt like Anandi is passing the baton to Ganga as if in a relay race in badi haveli. Anandi was running for a long time, and Ganga started warming up, now is the overlap period and then Anandi will completely handover the HUGE Emotional Bundle of Badi Haveli to Ganga..Just my thought..
Thanks for the update Khusi.

Jagya wants to see Anandi(his ex) everyday..and truly wants to see her happy, with her husband?😲 That must be some unconditional love! This does not suit Jagya😆. Unlike normal marriages, Chlid marriages probably make the couple like this?Knowing each other from childhood, they get used to each other so much, and in case they separate, i guess they  find it real hard to let go off their partners. 

I'am so glad that Jagya remembered Gauri for once after their break-up! CV's can't do without showing flashbacks(i assume the flashbacks were shown)LOL. Now, since that they can't show Ja-An flashbacks, they started showing J-G's flash backs. Atleast this will be realistic. Else it was like as if he missed 5-6 years of his life entirely. 

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: samvi.

Thanks for the update Khusi.

Jagya wants to see Anandi(his ex) everyday..and truly wants to see her happy, with her husband?😲 That must be some unconditional love! This does not suit Jagya😆. Unlike normal marriages, Chlid marriages probably make the couple like this?Knowing each other from childhood, they get used to each other so much, and in case they separate, i guess they  find it real hard to let go off their partners. 

I'am so glad that Jagya remembered Gauri for once after their break-up! CV's can't do without showing flashbacks(i assume the flashbacks were shown)LOL. Now, since that they can't show Ja-An flashbacks, they started showing J-G's flash backs. Atleast this will be realistic. Else it was like as if he missed 5-6 years of his life entirely. 

Seeing Anandi happy with her husband probably eases his guilt over what he has done to her.
Like he said many times Shiv more deserving to be her partner than he ever was.So seeing them in front of his happy will ease his guilt also make him feel better because of what he has done to her she found a better life.This will help him move on.I think that's what I gathered  from what he was saying.
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update!!
Beautiful episode i loved the jagya ganga's portion and loved the way he diverted the mannu to have food.
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well doesn't look like i have missed anything great...nice to know Shekhars were happy and luckily no one in Haveli was doing 'Anandi Jaap' except for Jagya but its ok...just by saying that its all over does not end everything so i can excuse Jagya's feelings as far as he keeps it to himself