Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

BV WU 18/3...Transfer drama continues...

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapmvatsavandana.bandarushivnirnashili04Sejal_Desaiahcirvgkantucoolxniki_pnpragyakumarswarajgirsanika1507eshachshiny3divya3skapu80visha221314punchlinepalmahsuhani77divyababucatch_rituRosieCNehaviharmiss_patel5shabana_79Joshana458Heenapviraf4usmile843Luvchocrgattuanky_1205A HUGE FANdirk41LovePrajamamatha.sbadamsparksflyfire.vs.icebrick_redjagspaddyRkalpana-Roshna-Shanu1818nena28vidya0000mannat27baublesvrinda9183naj7redapple1gawkermah403Teeya..Naina..ytanujaMisseshapAL-pALumamcosmogirl77samvi.mythicalkdsubsLibra123KiranlovSritianu rulzuknaik99ridizzzswethasyam08dixie123SwastikAshNi...Tanu...anshurg5nivedithatiny15Suchi-Anjali_blushingaparnaumaSurishHemaGleelaa9

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Thanks Khusi for the super fast update Hug

- AnSh are getting a bigger and better bedroom in KB !! WinkEmbarrassed
- Jagya is not over Anandi yet... Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redsbadamcosmogirl77umamSuchi-khusi_*Anjali_

rdjha IF-Dazzler
rdjha
rdjha

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
thanks Khushi...for the super fast and great update Smile
so overall a ok ok episode...maybe JaGa scene was good...but will still watch it as my Shiv was there and i like mannu a lot...cute kid Big smile
good that Jaggu is out of the stop transfer mode and i hope sumi is also not on that mission anymore...lets see what drama upfolds tomorrow!!

and yes Jaggu not over anandi yet - i dont know given his past it doesnt give me good vibes...he is a pendu and CVs can take a u-turn anytime Confused 

Edited by rdjha - 18 March 2013 at 9:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

onlinebuddy75dixie123khusi_*Anjali_

Rkalpana Senior Member
Rkalpana
Rkalpana

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for update. Will CVs really make Ganga independent?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Kushi Hug

JG2 scenes were good.Though not very convinced about the explanation he has given for wanting A to stay on in Jaitser.

Finally they came to the core issue. A breaking ties with Singhs and J realising that he is still tied to Anandi.

Would have liked it if AnSh had their own place to stay in Udaypur.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadambrick_redumamSuchi-khusi_*

brick_red Senior Member
brick_red
brick_red

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Thanks Khusi for the super-fast detailed update.

Balak Vaar is crying for the lost toy. Jagya is behaving as expected. He cannot remain one dimensional for long. It is not only the child bride; the child groom also gets into attachment issues. Unlike Anandi, Jagya lacks the will power to move on in life. Good that he remembered Gauri. He messed up his life big time.

Shekhars are back to leg pulling. It is so nice of Ira to offer the bigger bedroom to ANSH. Whats up with Sanchi? She is much younger to Shiv, but the way she behaves, it looks like she is Shiv's elder sister.

On a lighter note, I felt like Anandi is passing the baton to Ganga as if in a relay race in badi haveli. Anandi was running for a long time, and Ganga started warming up, now is the overlap period and then Anandi will completely handover the HUGE Emotional Bundle of Badi Haveli to Ganga..Just my thought..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamTeeyardjhacosmogirl77samvi.umamanu rulzSuchi-anshurg5dixie123aparnaumakhusi_*

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redAnjanaYYZrdjhatiny15aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samvi.

Thanks for the update Khusi.

Jagya wants to see Anandi(his ex) everyday..and truly wants to see her happy, with her husband?Shocked That must be some unconditional love! This does not suit JagyaLOL. Unlike normal marriages, Chlid marriages probably make the couple like this?Knowing each other from childhood, they get used to each other so much, and in case they separate, i guess they  find it real hard to let go off their partners. 

I'am so glad that Jagya remembered Gauri for once after their break-up! CV's can't do without showing flashbacks(i assume the flashbacks were shown)LOL. Now, since that they can't show Ja-An flashbacks, they started showing J-G's flash backs. Atleast this will be realistic. Else it was like as if he missed 5-6 years of his life entirely. Ouch

Seeing Anandi happy with her husband probably eases his guilt over what he has done to her.
Like he said many times Shiv more deserving to be her partner than he ever was.So seeing them in front of his happy will ease his guilt also make him feel better because of what he has done to her she found a better life.This will help him move on.I think that's what I gathered  from what he was saying.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jack0007brick_rednandinisharma6AnjanaYYZvidya0000umamsamvi.rdjhaanu rulzLibra123Suchi-

Go to top