Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

18/03 The Toxic Love Shark Club Analyses thread

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Generated image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

Hey SSLKians!!!HugYou guys must be wondering what this hype is about! Especially, one with such a weird name!LOL

Firstly, the name is credits toMohini(MSN_Vanny)and I!EmbarrassedEitherof us will be starting this thread everyday, specifically for episode analyses and discussions. Anyone can join in at any given time and share their perspective!

Of course, we have some rules:

(1) NO bashing allowed!

(2) Forum rules apply!

(3) Do NOT resort to personal attacks if your views aren't in sync with another!

(4) Do NOT quote more than three(3) times!

So come on guys!!! Let's have some fun!Party

*********************************************************************************************************

Before you proceed, please take some time out to visit these important threads and have fun! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Important Note:

Remember we are SSLK fans first then fans of other couples. I know its upsetting that we are not getting what we want but lets keep in mind that there are fans of other jodis and we don't need to hurt their sentiments expressing our frustration. Fans of the new jodis pl take everything with a pinch of salt do understand the pain of waiting for something for 200 episodes. Pl guys no fights on this forum at least we know almost every member personally and we all are friends before getting into anything ask yourself is the story line and My favorite Couple worth ruining my friendship with the other person. Pl Guys its a request our show and forum both are unique, we may have n number of jodis but we will always stay united . We are not RajNa , MayAn, ViNa ,GunJeev fans.We are proud to be mad-o-SSLKIAN (as Riva says)LOL

Your image is loading...

Lots of Love Vanny & Vibha Hug

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Thanks VibzyHug

-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
No problem!!!! I love your last Siggy its sooo cute!!!!Star

MSN_Vanny

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index