Devon ke Dev Mahadev

~..Sonarika AT #12 *Kajra Lagake Gajra Sajake!*..~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Jiten Lalwani-who plays Indra is an awesome actor!-he was destined to play Indra-hes so damn good yaar!-im a BIG fan for this guy!

@Deepa-yeah he seems to be love with his sweethearts wig-the tubelights,flowers on the trees,crows in the sky-he looks anywhere but at his sweetheart...

the funnist thing about yesterdays episode was the Gajra-the Bag doesnt get burnt,the Gajra inside the bag does
forget that Mahadev doesnt even realize the Gajra is getting burnt?ROFL-that was funny!

the precap looks kinda intresting-actually Parvati somewhat made a contract-that when Mahadev doesnt give her the Gajra she will leave,so if he doesnt perform his part of the contract,then she will have to do whatever they had agreed upon will be done on non-fulfillment of the contract...
so even if she is sad-she has to leave...
i actually liked the precap...

and if you hear closely what Parvati said she said that i will forget everything-but YOU will have to remind me again of who i am,and do as much effort as i did to get you...
how can we forget Mahadevs royal snub to Parvati-he made her cry and cry and cry-time to taste a bit of his own medicine!LOL

If she is going back to what she was prior to her marriage-she still will have Mahadev in her life i guess...cos Parvati was born for Mahadev-even as a little baby she kept going-"Mahadev-Mahadev"
so i dont think she can completely delete him from her life

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dialahemavidzsia221

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~..Sonarika AT #12 *Kajra Lagake Gajra Sajake!*..~ (Page 6)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
plz get rid of trishul while hugging
congo 4 new AT

jyoti07

IF-Rockerz

jyoti07

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Now i understand all this "gajra" thing everyone is telling how can she forget her memories for a gajra but i think what she said to mahadev about gajra can be justifiedSmile coz she was certain that mahadev will bring gajra for her after all he is "THE MAHADEV"Big smile. But as we all have seen in the previous episode that mahadev fail to do soCry now she has to forget her memories after all she is "THE AADISHAKTI" Big smileand being aadi shakti she have to keep her wordsCryConfused

jyoti07

IF-Rockerz

jyoti07

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
and yeah!! one thing more if parvati forgets everything than is it possible that himavan and menavati also forgets everythingConfused

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
it seems like parvati is taking some revenge..that is Adi Shakti ..Shakti doesn't tolerate injustice LOL..mahadev for nothing gave her tears for years now its her pay back time

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
it will be fun-i mean everytime Parvati has had to do effort-now its payback time*evil grin*Wink

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by speedgal

]. And the matching matchingpurse.
He is supposed to be a know it all, right ? Why didnt Mahadev sense the garlend burning. And how come the purse did not burn ? Wierd !
Why didn't Mahadev have any dialogue when he came to meet his wife after all this while. Parvathi, as usual showed the correct emotion, running and hugging, which by the way wasvery cute. His expression were better, but man they need to get rid of those tubelights and make him use both his hands for atighter/proper embrace. He also seems to have a thing for her wig.
Mahadev's expression as Parvathi did the disappearing act in the end was worth amillion bucks.
I always love Indra's insecurity and arrogance binary state. The guy acts so well.
Overall a nice episode.

Dia ..the purse didn't burn for the same reason..that his clothes didn't.. LOL it was made of same material.. LOL
As for not realizing..he almost went into a trance lecturing Indra.. LOL

And I fully agree with u abt..Mahadev's exp..yest..he was good..esp liked the pre cap..he was.spot on with the emotions.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dialajayvenk

Karuma

Goldie

Karuma

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Congratulations for Sonarika's new AT. God bless you Sona.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.