Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anika97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Already in the new AT. I have been away for a week or so. Hmmm have lots to catch up whats happening here.
My favourite pic both of their smiles captured😉 

Edited by anika97 - 11 years ago
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congo shongo for 12th AT
Diala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hems, new VM for new AT...Sundari, please !
pritash05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The hug was so natural jaise bichra yaar mil Gaye

Diala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys,

Just got done watching today's episode !!

Jaya ka, after reading your commetns on the sperm, that is all I could see when the fire ball went to the sea 😆. And the matching matching purse.
He is supposed to be a know it all, right ? Why didnt Mahadev sense the garlend burning. And how come the purse did not burn ? Wierd !

Why didn't Mahadev have any dialogue when he came to meet his wife after all this while. Parvathi, as usual showed the correct emotion, running and hugging, which by the way was very cute. His expression were better, but man they need to get rid of those tubelights and make him use both his hands for a tighter/proper embrace. He also seems to have a thing for her wig.

Mahadev's expression as Parvathi did the disappearing act in the end was worth a million bucks.

I always love Indra's insecurity and arrogance binary state. The guy acts so well.

Overall a nice episode. 

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jiten Lalwani-who plays Indra is an awesome actor!-he was destined to play Indra-hes so damn good yaar!-im a BIG fan for this guy!

@Deepa-yeah he seems to be love with his sweethearts wig-the tubelights,flowers on the trees,crows in the sky-he looks anywhere but at his sweetheart...

the funnist thing about yesterdays episode was the Gajra-the Bag doesnt get burnt,the Gajra inside the bag does
forget that Mahadev doesnt even realize the Gajra is getting burnt?🤣-that was funny!

the precap looks kinda intresting-actually Parvati somewhat made a contract-that when Mahadev doesnt give her the Gajra she will leave,so if he doesnt perform his part of the contract,then she will have to do whatever they had agreed upon will be done on non-fulfillment of the contract...
so even if she is sad-she has to leave...
i actually liked the precap...

and if you hear closely what Parvati said she said that i will forget everything-but YOU will have to remind me again of who i am,and do as much effort as i did to get you...
how can we forget Mahadevs royal snub to Parvati-he made her cry and cry and cry-time to taste a bit of his own medicine!😆

If she is going back to what she was prior to her marriage-she still will have Mahadev in her life i guess...cos Parvati was born for Mahadev-even as a little baby she kept going-"Mahadev-Mahadev"
so i dont think she can completely delete him from her life
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
plz get rid of trishul while hugging
congo 4 new AT
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now i understand all this "gajra" thing everyone is telling how can she forget her memories for a gajra but i think what she said to mahadev about gajra can be justified😊 coz she was certain that mahadev will bring gajra for her after all he is "THE MAHADEV"😃. But as we all have seen in the previous episode that mahadev fail to do so😭 now she has to forget her memories after all she is "THE AADISHAKTI" 😃and being aadi shakti she have to keep her words😭😕
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
and yeah!! one thing more if parvati forgets everything than is it possible that himavan and menavati also forgets everything😕
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it seems like parvati is taking some revenge..that is Adi Shakti ..Shakti doesn't tolerate injustice ðŸ˜†..mahadev for nothing gave her tears for years now its her pay back time