Phir Subah Hogi

Once Upon A time In PSH scene50 page35 (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 35

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Ronit

Yes initially she was devastated and hurt and angry. But nothing justifies her dishing out months of humiliation, ingraciating herself into his family so he was ostrachised from his own family and then finally marrying his nephew an starting her new life in his home in his face and asking him to give his blessing be happy for her.

Edited by payal7 - 27 March 2013 at 7:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderJulieDVinnie79ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Once Upon A time In PSH scene50 page35 (Page 15)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
This is a TVS dream sequence afer he finds out that reva is alive.

He dreams about telling Sugni that Reva is alive but then backs off because he is scared that he will lose her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderVinnie79ronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
God  help me  Payal but  I  have never understood   Sugni's logic and how she treated Vickram.  Yes she was hurt and mad as hell...I  understand that...and  I  think it was natural she  wanting to hurt him back... I  mean he  made her believe all her draeams  were about to come true!.
 Notice  while she  was dancing Raai , she kept remember him saying  ...Sugni won't dance... So she danced (   a case of cutting of ones nose to spite her face.)
 But where  people might clam down a bit and say  OK..OK  I ma stronger than this...she says  OK OK ... I  will sell myself and show him...Show him what?  that  he was wrong to see you as a Human??
 Every one in his family  knew he was declared a widower  for the past year... yet Sugni did not take  1 minute to say ..."WHY  how What??"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885rose.lavenderJulieDpayal7ronshaan

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
I think her point was that I will be what you tried to make me (the other owman/a protitute) the only difference is it will be for cold hard cash rather than some notion of respect. Also I will be that for anyone but you.

Its consistent with what G said to him - I would consent to you doing her sardhakai rather than this type of marriage which is no marriage at all in the eyes of the world.

The two things I would have liked to have seen:

1. TVS divorcing Reva and taking Sugni at her word and leaving her be. I would have loved to see how Sugni would have reacted to Reva leaving and him getting on with his life.

2. Introduce an old Uni friend (Lady of course) who comes and stays for a few weeks because she needs to sort a few things out relating to her dead husband. TVS helping her so by inference spening time with her, she would be more of an equal and knows him well. It would have been interesting to see how Sugni would have dealt with seeing TVS with another woman (not Reva) . Would she be as trusting as he was with her about Adi?

Edited by payal7 - 27 March 2013 at 10:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

K.swati885rose.lavenderJulieDVinnie79ronshaan

K.swati885

K.swati885

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Well said...Ronit, Vinne and Payal...
I personly nevr undrstood her actions...everytime she took a wrong step...i felt that she lost her mind...
She nevr used her brain and done so many mistakes, which spoild Vikram's and her own life too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

msharma2

Groupbie

msharma2

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I am missing PSH..Hope they bring it back soon...
Thanks for all the nice pictures..

K.swati885rose.lavenderronshaan

K.swati885

K.swati885

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by msharma2

I am missing PSH..Hope they bring it back soon...
Thanks for all the nice pictures..

you can also join the game...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

K.swati885

K.swati885

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Scene...19

rose.lavenderJulieDronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top