Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

WOW gr8 ThreadBig smileClapStar

Fabulous creations Dhakarn... StarStarStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fear Factor with Arhaan Behll (Page 7)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Latha.I

Originally posted by a_uma

Fabulous Thread Latha . Clap

SAAT claps for you...  great pics...

I saw the new Big Thrill Forum too... superb..Star.. but IF is not uploading the videos of the episodes

wow...uma Di...welcome back...Hug DancingParty

thanks Di the thread is for all FF updates...but the epis r still not uploaded on YTOuch

waiting for them to do it fast...

No episodes uploaded... Ouch 

Anyone who gets the Big Thrill channel ... please please upload ... atleast in our FF forum..
Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702Arjaforeverpiyarapiyari

Eden_luvsKriya

IF-Rockerz

Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
any1 whose watching ff? any clue y r d episodes being repeated?? mondays episode was repeated n tues 2day Confused

piyarapiyari

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Thursday and Friday epis are a repetition of the previous epis...Confused Don't knw wht's happening...

we can watch the live telecast here...the show is repeating 3 to 4 times a day...but beware of the link's security...mayhave some cookies which can access our personal details...Smile

http://indiafuntv.com/big-rtl-thrill.html

piyarapiyari

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Thursday and Friday epis are a repetition of the previous epis...Confused Don't knw wht's happening...

we can watch the live telecast here...the show is repeating 3 to 4 times a day...but beware of the link's security...mayhave some cookies which can access our personal details...Smile

timing of repeat telecast??

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

timing of repeat telecast??

It comes again at 3 a.m and 8:30 a.m

Snigdha_Khanam

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Article on Big Thrill

http://www.mediavataar.com/index.php/news/television/5925-big-rtl-thrill-launches-outdoor-campaign-across-mumbai-and-delhi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03rekrnpiyarapiyari

---Yemi---

IF-Rockerz

---Yemi---

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

SUNNY SHAH WILL MANAGE ARHAAN BEHL

Published on March 28, 2013

Mumbai, March 28, 2013 (Washington Bangla Radio): 

Sunny Shah, well-known celebrity manager in the film industry will now also manage T.V. actor Arhaan Behl.

Arhaan has well rooted himself as 'Krishna' from the T.V. serial 'Maan Kee Awaaz Pratigya'. He also appeard in 'Comedy ka Maha Muqqabla' and now Arhaan Behl will be seen in the latest season of Fear Factor. He wants someone who can handle hisbusiness properly as he is busy with his professional commitments.

Sunny Shah who had entered in the industry in 1988 by starting an ad agency and later turned into a celebrity manager for the likes of Irrfan Khan, Aarya Babbar, Rajpal Yadav, Anup Soni, Vindu Dara Singh, Seema Khan, Darshan Jariwala, Veena Malik, etc. Recently, Sunny co-produced film 'Le Gaya Saddam" as well.

Read more: http://www.washingtonbanglaradio.com/content/34684013-sunny-shah-manages-arhaan-behl?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WashingtonBanglaRadiocom-All-Features+(WashingtonBanglaRadio.com+-+All+Features+)#ixzz2PAB4Gq73 
Via Washington Bangla Radio 
Follow us: @tollywood_CCU on Twitter

Tongue didn't feel like opening new thread .. if anyone wants to open a new thread for it feel free. 

Edited by ---Yemi--- - 31 March 2013 at 5:31pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaheera1702Latha.IDareDevil_VickYEden_luvsKriyaHamiSkyAziyarekrntelstrapiyarapiyari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top