Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Frnds after watching mahaepi of junoon i m disappointed wid Ajay's choice of show & ckt in junoon.Sleepy Sleepywen i heard him doing this show i knew that he won't b lead & a side ckt as i'd read that leads r adi-mouni & even the story didn't luk promising 2 me. and didn't want him  2 take up this show .and wen i watched 1st epi of the show i was convinced abt my perception abt the show & his ckt.Ouch but still i gave it a chance but the show bcame crap day by day.Dead and then he was not shown 4 two months & i watched this crap in bits & pieces in hope of watching him & his acting. an dfinally he was shown & tho i didn't like his side role but still liekd that the ckt is worth watchable as he was shown sensible & mature & understanding . i cud'd bear this but not this senseless -ve portrayal of akash's ckt in the show.its totally against his initial ckt portrayal. tho i think hes not wrong if he doesn't want 2 4give meera 4 wat she'd done wid him but still i don't want his ckt 2 turn -ve or pyscho. i m fine him wid being grey hating meera & even prithvi. but not this.SleepyDead

plz do share ur vies & comments on this. i m really disappointed wid him 4 choosing such  a stupid ckt & not si gud show. i wish that he leave this show ASAP or this show ends ASAP.Sleepy but more imptly i want him 2 leave this crap.Smile

Edited by tiny15 - 18 March 2013 at 12:15pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ambrzkdevraniharishAaRyArOxbeebutterflyAmeressidra0855shobha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "disappointd wid Ajay's choice- show, ckt now" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Agree with you! I'm not that much interested in the show as much I'm concerned about Ajays character. I really don't understand what made Ajay take this role? Why is playing this pathetic character? Its so similar to previous characters he had done so why this again? 
Ajay has so much potential, such a great hero and I'm sure he can get better role than this then why is he sticking to it? 
As a fan I'm highly disappointed because I wish to see Ajay do great roles and characters where his full potential is used. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ambrzkdevraniharishbeebutterflytiny1555shobha

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@anu the ckt is turning pathetically crap. how can akash like sensible & mature prsn bcum pyscho 2 kill sum1. i wud'd understood if he was doing this  2 just separate meera from prithvi so that she can also go thru the same pain as he went thru but killing 2 get meera like selfish woman is 2 OTT.Sleepyi wud'd understood if he'd started misbehaving meera or didn't help her but this is  so lame.SleepyDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ambrzk55shobha

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@anu the ckt is turning pathetically crap. how can akash like sensible & mature prsn bcum pyscho 2 kill sum1. i wud'd understood if he was doing this  2 just separate meera from prithvi so that she can also go thru the same pain as he went thru but killing 2 get meera like selfish woman is 2 OTT.Sleepyi wud'd understood if he'd started misbehaving meera or didn't help her but this is  so lame.SleepyDead
Exactly! How can his character change 360 degree in one day? Okay so he got  a big shock so if he had gotten angry and left Meera or had fought with Prithvi samajh ata but this?...Its beyond my understanding! How can he become such an evil deceiving person who would plan all this? And exactly go to the extent of killing Prithvi? Its not Akaash! Akaash was a good human being so he can't do that! 
A person who is good doesn't turn into a psychopath lover just like that! Even after such a shock aisa nahi hota...at least thoda tu realism rakhte. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny1555shobha

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
agree dolly very dissappointed with Ajay's choice and as u said we knew that he is not lead but atleast dont change his initial character
he was mature and sensible then how can he try to kill someone and making evil plansD'oh
just wish that he leave this crapp soon

Edited by 55shobha - 19 March 2013 at 2:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishbeebutterflytiny15

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
I don't know why ajay part of the show . he need to sign good show specially comedy . ajay please leave the show 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

beebutterfly

IF-Rockerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Agree with all of you. It's really disappointing to see him wasting his time doing this show when he deserves so much better! Why?! 
The only which made it bearable so far was that his character was at least good, and they even had to ruin that. Can't understand how Akaash could change so much almost overnight, it doesn't even look coherent, so yes he's hurt and angry but that doesn't mean he goes so totally out of character and tries to kill Prithvi! 
If they really wanted Akaash out of the picture then there was better ways than making him negative and totally unrecognizable. It's like the old Akaash never really existed and that doesn't go down well.

tiny15Ameres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Agree with all of you. It's really disappointing to see him wasting his time doing this show when he deserves so much better! Why?! 
The only which made it bearable so far was that his character was at least good, and they even had to ruin that. Can't understand how Akaash could change so much almost overnight, it doesn't even look coherent, so yes he's hurt and angry but that doesn't mean he goes so totally out of character and tries to kill Prithvi! 
If they really wanted Akaash out of the picture then there was better ways than making him negative and totally unrecognizable. It's like the old Akaash never really existed and that doesn't go down well.
Exactly yaar! The only good thing which made the show was bearable was seeing Ajay in a good role but him turning negative is like a big blow to our dreams! Seriously it feels like that the old Akaash the real sweet responsible one never existed! How could someone change so much in such less time? Unbelievable! They have lost me with this turn. 

beebutterflytiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top