Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After reading about saanchis accident, I started thinking what was the purpose of Sumitra knowing that anandi has not slept with shiv.  This track came to mind.  That after saanchi accident anandi will stay back to take care of her.  Shiv will have to go as he has to join.  Anandi and saanchi will be in badi haveli as the collector house is tied to shivs position.  Then Sumi tries to get anandi close to jagya once again knowing what she knows now. 

If this track happens I will bid adieu to this show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saathfan

After reading about saanchis accident, I started thinking what was the purpose of Sumitra knowing that anandi has not slept with shiv.  This track came to mind.  That after saanchi accident anandi will stay back to take care of her.  Shiv will have to go as he has to join.  Anandi and saanchi will be in badi haveli as the collector house is tied to shivs position.  Then Sumi tries to get anandi close to jagya once again knowing what she knows now. 

This is not Ekta kapoor show. Sumitra is a good mother and she will never ruin her daughters life. Don't worry anandi and saanchi will not stay in haveli. There is still another week for udaipur transfer so that saanchi will be alright by then.
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh God, nooo.  Please.

Then I will be convinced that BV has gone on to a suicide mission.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@TM - This is the same Sumi who did not want anything to do with her son because he was in an adulterous relationship with another woman while his legitimate wife is looking after his parents.
How will she try and get Anandi and Jagya close when she knows that Anandi is wife of another man?

KiranlovSriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think now Sanchi will stay in jaitser for sometime and Shiv Anandi will go udaypur wid shekhars. Edited by KiranlovSriti - 11 years ago
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today's comments wow! Jaggy Bahia with Ganga, saanchi and according to my scenario with anandi.  Ladkiyon ka surplus for jaggu Bahia.
Smiely thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish Gauri comes back to see this!!
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@TM,this is never going to happen. BV is a show which respects family values. Even if Sanchi is wounded,why will she stay back in Jaitser? Will she not get proper treatment in Udaypur? And why will Sumitra try to bring Anandi and Jagya in this vilified manner?
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For the TM maker...

Anandi will never fall for Jagya again...Can you remember before marriage with shiv once dadisa said to her that she should go back to jagya...then she says no on her mouth...then she was neither the wife of shiv nor fall in love with him...still she refuse ...now she is the wife of shiv and love him madly...so now how can she keep the request of sumi??????? after all she is not like jagya ke ladki dekha toh kud paro(oops sorry ladka dekha toh kud paro😉)
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL Channelling EKTA Kapoor's bhoot are we?

ROFL