Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
After reading about saanchis accident, I started thinking what was the purpose of Sumitra knowing that anandi has not slept with shiv.  This track came to mind.  That after saanchi accident anandi will stay back to take care of her.  Shiv will have to go as he has to join.  Anandi and saanchi will be in badi haveli as the collector house is tied to shivs position.  Then Sumi tries to get anandi close to jagya once again knowing what she knows now. 

If this track happens I will bid adieu to this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

masin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What if?" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathfan

After reading about saanchis accident, I started thinking what was the purpose of Sumitra knowing that anandi has not slept with shiv.  This track came to mind.  That after saanchi accident anandi will stay back to take care of her.  Shiv will have to go as he has to join.  Anandi and saanchi will be in badi haveli as the collector house is tied to shivs position.  Then Sumi tries to get anandi close to jagya once again knowing what she knows now. 

This is not Ekta kapoor show. Sumitra is a good mother and she will never ruin her daughters life. Don't worry anandi and saanchi will not stay in haveli. There is still another week for udaipur transfer so that saanchi will be alright by then.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masinSuchi-

Yash.Pal

Goldie

Yash.Pal

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Oh God, nooo.  Please.

Then I will be convinced that BV has gone on to a suicide mission.

masinsamvi.

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged

@TM - This is the same Sumi who did not want anything to do with her son because he was in an adulterous relationship with another woman while his legitimate wife is looking after his parents.
How will she try and get Anandi and Jagya close when she knows that Anandi is wife of another man?

KiranlovSriti

IF-Rockerz

KiranlovSriti

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
i think now Sanchi will stay in jaitser for sometime and Shiv Anandi will go udaypur wid shekhars.

Edited by KiranlovSriti - 18 March 2013 at 5:57am

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Today's comments wow! Jaggy Bahia with Ganga, saanchi and according to my scenario with anandi.  Ladkiyon ka surplus for jaggu Bahia.

Smiely

Smiely

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
I wish Gauri comes back to see this!!

mocking_bird

Goldie

mocking_bird

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
@TM,this is never going to happen. BV is a show which respects family values. Even if Sanchi is wounded,why will she stay back in Jaitser? Will she not get proper treatment in Udaypur? And why will Sumitra try to bring Anandi and Jagya in this vilified manner?

masinelasingh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.