Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-B.N.K-

IF-Stunnerz

-B.N.K-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged

its 6.27 am in the morning . i do stay up every day but today its diff . i know i told u ppl so many time that i love but how much i realize today . i m crying like stupid i hv migrain  . girls i m tonmoy .this is not the first time i m screwing things up i did b4... coz i get involved with ppl i yeah kesu i start thinking they are my property .n i start to chose  what is good for them or not . i do that bcz i want the best for them n i want them to happy ...i suck in all  i m not a great student , singer , writer , dance , look  but i have a super power loving ppl ... until they break me ... happened in class 5 , 10 with ipk n now with u all...

i m always the miss match...what ever group i get into i always think opposite n i get vibe frm ppl...who is what...i cant explain but i do...

2nd day avril in my cc iru told me she dont like her bcz she said shut up , piya '' she is making fun of my name '' sana '' i dont like her '' tis '' i was offended '' n yeahn then  i did not like her ...reason my frns did not like her n she posted  my n piyas offensive pic ... 

but i never fought with her . sana was leaving bcz of her ... any one reading this '' MY SANA WAS LAVING THIS CC BCZ OF HER '' i did what i had to do . u all knwo how sana is if humi n all can understand why cant she ...n if humi or adi was also leaving for her i would have done the same thing... n i said 1000000000000 times sorry for that... but still i m accused that i had n issue with her...

then she was nagging piya n asking her all  rubbish question... piya girls piya u know how she is...so i said  '' i hate her ...i never liked her ... n i think she is lying '' yes i said it .. '' THAT WAS MY TWITTER N I WAS TALKING SHE IS THE ONE WHO READ MY PRIVATE TALK WHICH I SAID 10 DAYS B4 '' ppl changes over night n she still picking one my 10 days old convo ...really

n then she pmed all my frns not me ...i stalk all of u n i disagree with a lot of stuff ... n i asked u in ur face ... i hate one thing  '' LAIRS '' she took a pic of my conve n send that to all ... n u ppl did not bother to ask me just judged me n still doing it...

i was reading kesus pm standing i was so shocked i had to sit... i was numb...she is the one i thought the smartest one n she did not bother to ask me n listen my part of explaination ...wow  ... 

adi ka twitter ...issue i was the one who had a fight with piya bcz of this twitter ... humi said dont try to decide whom i should b frns with... 

dammm u all it hurts ...but may b i deserve it ...

i m a barun basher i hurt a lot of ppl bcz of this ... i loved him but he lied i felt cheated but u dont know i still watch all of his shows , interview , pic n i m the one compare him with GR ... he was my first larger then life addiction ... i think i m hard core but look at me i m crying bcz my online frn MU me ... 

i never fought with avril ... n i never wanted her to leave ...i just said i wont convince her or say sorry thats not tony...i dont say sorry for the truth n ur nature of back stabbing...

this is an issue going on i still did not tell anyone abt this ... that is call loyalty ...sharaya n all asked so many time but i did not .. what is the point...  

jab sab ko laga main sab ko control karna chatee honn maine cc ko lose kar diya take sab us ki tarah ji sake ... n look still i m the one to blam ... 

adi n humi jab main us cc ko dekha i did not have sense to go back n check what time u started this ...i just saw a new cc with u n humi n yeah avril... god avril should have seen my face she would hv enjoyed ... 

ok the point of writing this is 

* adi  n humi u hv all the right on earth to join another cc n be frns with any one ... i m no one to say anything abt it ... u could hv just tell me coz tuje humi pata hona chahiye the ki meri kya halat hogi ah dekke.maine piya jo kaha n noori ko bhi they will leave me... u came late humi but ur one of my most fav in this cc ... i thought u understand me ... n every time i said i missed u i mean it ... n i will in the future ... ..

* adi tu pehla barun serious phankie the jo mujhe apnaya tha n i m jealous kind n i knew u had 6 cc...u know what i did u used to count how many post u made in ur those cc n this cc... ratio ... yeah i m obsessed with u ppl... i dont want ur money , favour  nothing ... i just want u with me ... when ever i see u in the forum i will feel that ...look there my frn ... being alone sucks yaar... n its creepy n all 

* ok adi , humi , kesu n chaitu ... u ppl ...sahi samjhe i was trying to control u all ... big power comes with big responsibility ... if u consider opening a cc is big then i had some responsibility  n tried to fulfill it .. i really did...but i m just tony ... i hv no quality to handle ppl ... i suck big time ...

i like ppl , i dislike ppl , i drool , i bash , n i hate ppl... n i still think avril is lying i dont hv anything to prove it but i know it... u will know it some day ... i hv never been wrong in matter like this ... 

but maine usse nahi lare aur na laryungi .. main apne frns se n jisse care kartee hoon usse lartee hoon ... 

once again i  not angry i m hurt ... this time so badly i cant even tell u ...everytime i remember this i start crying...i dont care i dont care ... i know all teh ppl has multiple cc but it was not my cc it was my home n family n they r mature nw so they r finding ppl they like n be around with... . 

i knwo i m big girl n its nothing but it mean a lot to me... i dont know what the hell a i m talking makes not sense ..but hy forum chatting who cares right ...no one cares... u ppl dont care ... 

so hv fun  .. n dont worry abt me ... i hv the habit of screw thing up .. 

every one else please meri liya larna band karoo ...main e kaha home bante hai sab ne thore.. they hv every single right to pick n do what ever ... i was wrong when i disliked avril ...

let them b ... n hv fun please i m the drama queen ... i take ppl granted ,  ,, hater , basher , judgey , maha rani , hitlar , kamini n all... 

please  feel free to bash me ... i m wrong n i suck ... n i quit  being all .. i m not saying i quit cc boz its in my blood now but i quit being tony... do what ever i wont say anything ...

thank u

tonmoy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Medha-sweetly_sourDaru_Dewaani.Nightingale...sweetnoori-SizzlingBarun-CrazyForBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i dont know aht i m talking abt" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-B.N.K-

IF-Stunnerz

-B.N.K-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
r

CrazyForBarun

IF-Addictz

CrazyForBarun

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Mujhe sirf itna bolna hai I love u basher and u r my best friend here and I want our old cc back

Edited by Priya025 - 18 March 2013 at 4:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Medha-sweetly_sour-B.N.K-sweetnoori-SizzlingBarun-

sweetnoori

IF-Stunnerz

sweetnoori

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
mujhy bss mera old cc mere sare frnds chaiye i want alll bsss i don,t want to lose my frnds alll means alll
adi, tony,, alll chaiye mujhy bsss,,,

-Medha-sweetly_sour-B.N.K--SizzlingBarun-CrazyForBarun

-Medha-

IF-Dazzler

-Medha-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Tony,
i dnt know what to say.
main pichle teen dino se online aa nahi paayi so i dnt knw what happened.i havnt even got any PM from avril.i read the previous pages and all i can make out of it was that it all is a big MISUNDERSTANDING.
kya kahoon ab?this pic describes all

i just want to say ki pls CC mein wapas aa jaCry

Edited by 8888 - 18 March 2013 at 4:47am

sweetly_soursweetnoori-B.N.K--SizzlingBarun-CrazyForBarun

-SizzlingBarun-

IF-Addictz

-SizzlingBarun-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
TONY MEIN SIRF YE KAHO GI I LOVE U SWEETY

TU HUMARI BEST FRIEND HAI

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Medha-sweetly_sour-B.N.K-sweetnoori

AdorableBarun

IF-Sizzlerz

AdorableBarun

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Tony m bs yahi kehna chaugi ki tu best h tere bina hm kuch nahi dil ki ekdum saaf h aur tu doosron ko khush krna achi tarah janti h tere jaisa friend milna bohot mushkil h luv u jaan n i hope ye problem jaldi solve ho jaaye hm sb pehle ki tarah sb eksaath masti kre Cry Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetly_sour-B.N.K-CrazyForBarun

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
1st --Dnt leave nautanki queens cox of random ppl like me humera n avril n keshu.

2nd-- u r offended cox i was talking wid avril in other cc?? Yes or No??
yes..but u tell me why cnt I?
m frnd wid her..if u remember avril n me had a fight over barun too bt we patched up..

Sana decided to quit tht tym..i still dnt knw WHY??? Avril wanted to patch up wid sana bt sana decided to quit..

I also sent numerous PMs to sana stopping her..

thn the tweet case
I didnt liked dat public bashing thts it...
if u hv probs,vent out in PM..public humiliation hurts
thts wht i PMed u toni ..bt thn too I never think of unfriending u..how cn I??I didnt talked to avril also..

But still u said i changed..

yesterday i talked wid avril on other cc ...so this means i ditched u acc to you..how cn u evem say this.

Dont leave CC.. better i shud leave so dat u can stay there wid peace.

PS-- I also get hurts whn such things happen..i m nt hving heart of stone..its just cox i never quit or warned to quit

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetly_sour-B.N.K-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top