Hitler Didi

   

TOI: Rohit Roy Quits HD: Discuss here [NOTE:Pg11] (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Joined: 20 August 2011

Posts: 14278

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by .FALTU.

Originally posted by Anaya______

Originally posted by .Shreya.

Thanks for SharingBig smile
I'm happy he quitted HD himself and his role was not turned negative LOL

By God, now HD is breaking world record of most useless entries in an daily soap(First Zara, now Kabir, Noor & her Dad and Sajni) ROFL


but noor and her dad bad luck ,2 din k mehman LOL

were they even shown for 2 daysShockedLOL

haan overall mila ke 2 din ho hi jata haiROFL
LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Rohit Roy Quits HD: Discuss here [NOTE:Pg11] (Page 6)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Joined: 17 September 2010

Posts: 7051

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg


Rohit Roy quits Hitler Didi?
Rohit RoyMore Pics

However, recently, the makers ( Ila Bedi Dutta) introduced Handsome Rohit Roy with a twist in the track so that the show could cash in good numbers but unfortunately, the track and the new entry didn't worked out well in Hitler Didi's favor.

Therefore; source informs, "Rohit Roy is contemplating to leave the show as the track isn't working out well which was earlier promised to the actor." However, sources states on the other hand that Rohit's track will soon windup with the development. Though Rohit was introduced as a cameo, channel was hoping on good ratings for his track so that they can play around Rohit's character and make him a long running character in future. But Rohit's track didn't reach the expectation of the channel.

We too hear that Rohit's decision has resulted in chopping down the track and all its related entries. Recently Neha Talwar made an entry in the show however her character will soon bid adieu to the show.

When contacted, Rohit Roy was busy and asked us to call later.

Keep reading this space to know more updates!



http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Rohit-Roy-quits-Hitler-Didi/articleshow/19034724.cms




@red: No 3rd angles with the main leads are entertained by inshi fans..only INSHI rules in HD

@blue: now whom to believe, when he was about to introduce rohit himself told in all the articles that he was the main male lead, abh poora ka poora dialogues change kiyaShocked.  

@pink: that means channel ko abitak akal nahi aaya?? how did they expect good ratings that too from a 3rd angle?? kya hum sab bewakoof hai to see a new love story from a 3rd angle that too with a female lead?? Zee/ ila mam better learn a lesson from this..Only Inshi in HD


Edited by Ranjinikishan - 18 March 2013 at 5:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Felix13nutan7-Shwetha-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Joined: 18 December 2009

Posts: 12320

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Originally posted by preethimadhavg


Rohit Roy quits Hitler Didi?
Rohit RoyMore Pics

However, recently, the makers ( Ila Bedi Dutta) introduced Handsome Rohit Roy with a twist in the track so that the show could cash in good numbers but unfortunately, the track and the new entry didn't worked out well in Hitler Didi's favor.

Therefore; source informs, "Rohit Roy is contemplating to leave the show as the track isn't working out well which was earlier promised to the actor." However, sources states on the other hand that Rohit's track will soon windup with the development. Though Rohit was introduced as a cameo, channel was hoping on good ratings for his track so that they can play around Rohit's character and make him a long running character in future. But Rohit's track didn't reach the expectation of the channel.

We too hear that Rohit's decision has resulted in chopping down the track and all its related entries. Recently Neha Talwar made an entry in the show however her character will soon bid adieu to the show.

When contacted, Rohit Roy was busy and asked us to call later.

Keep reading this space to know more updates!



http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Rohit-Roy-quits-Hitler-Didi/articleshow/19034724.cms




@red: No 3rd angles with the main leads are entertained by inshi fans..only INSHI rules in HD

@blue: now whom to believe, when he was about to introduce rohit himself told in all the articles that he was the main male lead, abh poora ka poora dialogues change kiyaShocked.  

@pink: that means channel ko abitak akal nahi aaya?? how did they expect good ratings that too from a 3rd angle?? kya hum sab bewakoof hai to see a new love stroy from a 3rd angle that too with a female lead?? Zee/ ila mam better learn a lesson from this..Only Inshi in HD


neither INSHI nor 3rd angle bought TRPs to HD till now except Zara, the reason is poor story line and loopholes in the script

LOL rohit sure might have decided to quit so they are covering up suddenly saying he came for the cameo - chalo first time i am seeing for just a cameo they bought so may other characters and invested on sets Shocked LOL

rohit is a popular actor and husna-saheb track was started very beautiful but destroyed as usual LOL so nothing surprising if ZEE expected numbers from husna-saheb track Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy-PureBliss

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Joined: 17 September 2010

Posts: 7051

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Originally posted by preethimadhavg


Rohit Roy quits Hitler Didi?
Rohit RoyMore Pics

However, recently, the makers ( Ila Bedi Dutta) introduced Handsome Rohit Roy with a twist in the track so that the show could cash in good numbers but unfortunately, the track and the new entry didn't worked out well in Hitler Didi's favor.

Therefore; source informs, "Rohit Roy is contemplating to leave the show as the track isn't working out well which was earlier promised to the actor." However, sources states on the other hand that Rohit's track will soon windup with the development. Though Rohit was introduced as a cameo, channel was hoping on good ratings for his track so that they can play around Rohit's character and make him a long running character in future. But Rohit's track didn't reach the expectation of the channel.

We too hear that Rohit's decision has resulted in chopping down the track and all its related entries. Recently Neha Talwar made an entry in the show however her character will soon bid adieu to the show.

When contacted, Rohit Roy was busy and asked us to call later.

Keep reading this space to know more updates!



http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Rohit-Roy-quits-Hitler-Didi/articleshow/19034724.cms




@red: No 3rd angles with the main leads are entertained by inshi fans..only INSHI rules in HD

@blue: now whom to believe, when he was about to introduce rohit himself told in all the articles that he was the main male lead, abh poora ka poora dialogues change kiyaShocked.  

@pink: that means channel ko abitak akal nahi aaya?? how did they expect good ratings that too from a 3rd angle?? kya hum sab bewakoof hai to see a new love stroy from a 3rd angle that too with a female lead?? Zee/ ila mam better learn a lesson from this..Only Inshi in HD


neither INSHI nor 3rd angle bought TRPs to HD till now except Zara, the reason is poor story line and loopholes in the script

LOL rohit sure might have decided to quit so they are covering up suddenly saying he came for the cameo - chalo first time i am seeing for just a cameo they bought so may other characters and invested on sets Shocked LOL

rohit is a popular actor and husna-saheb track was started very beautiful but destroyed as usual LOL so nothing surprising if ZEE expected numbers from husna-saheb track Embarrassed


preetiji whether rohit decided to quit or zee is pushing him baahar hume kya lena dena hai..all we want is his character ending because we just cant tolerate any 3rd angles with Inshi

rohit popular ho ya naa ho humko kya farak padta hai..what we have to do with his popularity??

@bold: no more comments jiROFL

 


Edited by Ranjinikishan - 18 March 2013 at 5:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jewel47Felix13manali65-Paulomi-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Joined: 18 December 2009

Posts: 12320

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan


preetiji whether rohit decided to quit or zee is pushing him baahar hume kya lena dena hai..all we want is his character ending because we just cant tolerate any 3rd angles with Inshi

rohit popular ho ya naa ho hume kuch farak padta nahi hai..what we have to do with his popularity??

@bold: no more comments jiROFL

 


ZEE wonot push him ranjini ji because he is mostly related to ZEE then Illa bedi PH if you keep his track record Wink he is actor and director for ZEE TV.
and about his popularity aap ko ku farak padna laga hain by god Wink

and yes thanks for not commenting Embarrassed LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy-PureBliss

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Joined: 20 August 2011

Posts: 14278

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Not only me ,i think everyone waiting new article mean new 3rd female angle for rishi..now rishi in line

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy-PureBliss

_saumya_

IF-Sizzlerz

_saumya_

Joined: 27 October 2012

Posts: 11088

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
ROFL had to happen!! agar HD ki history check ki hoti toh kabhi join hi nahi karta ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy--Paulomi-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Joined: 18 December 2009

Posts: 12320

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _saumya_

ROFL had to happen!! agar HD ki history check ki hoti toh kabhi join hi nahi karta ROFL


bang on LOL i said the same when he entered ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Indira-Rishi Jodi Name Suggestion-Mod's Note Page 10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

evildesire 157 6864 18 November 2011 at 7:15am
By xaaana
Rati's New Show-Hitler Didi *NOTE pg 67/82*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

-Nymphadora- 1179 67299 04 November 2011 at 6:49pm
By Armu4eva

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.