Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Haha aisha..we arent allowed to state bitter truths here lol..chalo chodo..let people be happy. Now lets see whether RP continues or no. She seems to be less interested in the show now
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shwetha297

QUOTE=preethimadhavg]

However, recently, the makers ( Ila Bedi Dutta) introduced Handsome Rohit Roy with a twist in the track so that the show could cash in good numbers but unfortunately, the track and the new entry didn't worked out well in Hitler Didi's favor.

Therefore; source informs, "Rohit Roy is contemplating to leave the show as the track isn't working out well which was earlier promised to the actor." However, sources states on the other hand that Rohit's track will soon windup with the development. Though Rohit was introduced as a cameo, channel was hoping on good ratings for his track so that they can play around Rohit's character and make him a long running character in future. But Rohit's track didn't reach the expectation of the channel.

@Bold: It was most expected.

I also heard from one of the source that Zee has got a lot of messages & feedbacks abt the new entry & people are not willing to accept him in place of our Inshi. So "Inshi" is the Public Demand.
[/QUOTE]

can you post the sources please 😊
nothing to offend you i am really interested to know because ZEE or Illa bedi never considered feedbacks from viewers (i think all in our forum accepted once on this same point)
PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Avani.

But its sad that TRPs fall whenever Inshi come together. That's why they're kept separated most of the times. Im hoping this time it doesnt fall though otherwise what will ila do? There's no story left in the show

HD story hee spoiled hain avani why to blame anyone... HD never gave time to a new actor or a new track to improve they always rushed things like anything

which is the main reason for downfall of HD
PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: .FALTU.

great job rohit, jinte jaldi is crap se baag sakte ho bagoooπŸ‘πŸΌ

i hope rati is next😳

@bold - my views πŸ€“
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

@Bold: It was most expected.

I also heard from one of the source that Zee has got a lot of messages & feedbacks abt the new entry & people are not willing to accept him in place of our Inshi. So "Inshi" is the Public Demand.

nothing to offend you i am really interested to know because ZEE or Illa bedi never considered feedbacks from viewers (i think all in our forum accepted once on this same point)

Sorry, we got a reply to our mail & that could not be shared.😊
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
only rati and sumit can handle hd and ila baki sab ya to bhaga diye jaate hai ya samajhdari se khud hi chale jate hai.πŸ˜†
PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha297

Sorry, we got a reply to our mail & that could not be shared.😊

why if you got reply from ZEE you can copy and paste naa πŸ˜•
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

HD story hee spoiled hain avani why to blame anyone... HD never gave time to a new actor or a new track to improve they always rushed things like anything

which is the main reason for downfall of HD

HD had a lot of scope but the writers ruined it all. Now no point of dragging this show to this extent. They should end it before it becomes unbearable.
.FALTU. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

@bold - my views πŸ€“

kyun kia hoa preethiπŸ˜†
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail