Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

@_@ Punar Vivaah OS/ SS/ FF Index @_@ (Page 14)

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Folla

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Folla

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
sdaren she loves me she loves me not--       
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3774316

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Folla-Dhoop-

tleshni Senior Member
tleshni
tleshni

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Folla-Dhoop-

MunaMeet22 IF-Rockerz
MunaMeet22
MunaMeet22

Posted: 11 December 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
my recent os- LOVE STORY 2007
ANOTHER YE HE MOHABBATEIN
U DONT ADD ME...KATTI WID U.

Folla

lovely_nikki IF-Sizzlerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Hey Anba here' are the links of all the OS that I've written so far. Hope you'll check this tread and add the links in the main forum. The list is below, along with small synopsis of each OS...

Nikki's first one part OS.

"Beginning of AarYa's Love journey"

This OS is on the track when Aarti mistakes Yash for Prashant and blurts out the truth about her divorcee status. Here I've shown my version of what happens next. 

************************************************************************************

Nikki's first three part OS

"I Love You Aarti"

This OS is based on the track after Ansh's second kidnapping by Dubeyji. After Ansh returns home, I've shown how Yash is eagerly waiting for a chance to spend some alone time with Aarti and confess his Love for His Beautiful Wife, His Aartiji.

************************************************************************************

Nikki's another one part OS

"You Are Mine, Only Mine"

This track is after Aarti's divorcee truth comes out in front of the whole family. Here Yash is still hurt and angry with her from hiding such a big truth from him and he's not talking with her.  
And they are still calling each other as "Yashji and Aartiji", but at the end of the OS, they'll remove "Ji" from their names.

**************************************************************

Nikki's Version of the Last track of PV -  OS -

"Because of You"

After Ishita kidnaps Aayu, Yash blames Aarti for the loss of Aayu. He accuses that because of her carelessness and impulsive nature, Aayu was lost.

This OS is on, what affect Yash's anger and accusations, will have on Aarti and how Aarti will react to it? And how it'll affect their relationship.

****************************************************************

Nikki's Naughty and Romantic AarYa OS 

"You Are My Rain"

After coming from lalithpur Yash is confused as to what his happening to him, cause he's not realizing that he has fallen in love with His Aartiji.
This story takes AarYa back to Mumbai, where Yash will realize his True Feelings for Aarti, when she tries to stay away from him. 
This story is about how Yash will finally confess his Love to His Aartiji on a Rainy Night.

______________***********************__________________________________

PV Bid Adieu Winner Os

"Aaisa Waisa"

This OS is on how Aartji has to take care of a drunk Yashji, and how this leads to their Aaisa-Waisa 

______________****************************_________________________

AarYa OS on Karva Chauth

"First Karva Chauth"

This OS is based on the track when Aarti went to Dubey's house on karva chauth without informing anyone. And then later had found out about Prashant and his cancer and his BMT treatment. 
When Yash had gone to bring her back, Aarti had a heated conversation with the Dubey's, which our Yashji heard.

This OS is entirely based on how Yash will hear the conversation between Aarti and Dubey's and how will he react and what will happen after that?

*****************************************************************

Unique OS on AarYa

"Passionate Encounter"

It's on a a married man and a married woman, who meet each other secretly and have Passionate Encounter.

***************************************************************

"Exclusive Interview Of AarYa and Munchkins".   Still ongoing...

It's not an OS, but a three part (Funny) Interview of AarYa and our four cute Munchkins. It's filled with Humor, but with a touch of a message. The Title of the Interview is "Whom Do You Love More?"

********************************************************************

OS that might be converted into an SS/ FF

"Puppet Became Puppeteer"

Boss Yash becomes attracted to his simple looking secretary. This attraction leads a steamy and passionate ... 
Well why should I tell you the whole story, go and read it yourself ...

Edited by lovely_nikki - 15 January 2014 at 10:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mini..roseroseycaller123-Dhoop-

lovely_nikki IF-Sizzlerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Hey Anba, here are the list of my Write-ups Big smile

"Abhi Abhi (USS RAAT in Mumbai) Dead

In this Write-Up on the song on AarYa, I've tried to show how Yash and Aarti (under the influence of Bhaang) comes intimately close to each other in Mumbai Blushing

*******************************************************************

Nikki's very First Write-Up Dead

"MARJAIYAN

When Bua accidentally locks them up in their Kids Room. How Yash and Aarti comes Close to each Other. (It's a write-up of song MARJAIYAN on AarYa)

*********************************************************

Nikki's Second Write-Up

"Abhi Mujh Mein Kahi"

My write-up on the song "Abhi Mujh Mein Kahi" on AarYa. After Aayu gets kidnapped how Yash and Aarti are distanced from each other is shown in this song. Cry

*********************************************************

Nikki's Third Write-Up

In this write-up (on the three songs on AarYa) I've tried to show how far Yash and Aarti have come over the course of time, in their relationship. Day Dreaming

***************************************************

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

g.vanicaller123roserosey

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
new os by ken
aarya os :valentinesday 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3918813

-Dhoop-

Go to top