The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

l The Buddy Project l Season 1 M e m o i r s : (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kishathebest

Originally posted by lizzie_ROFL

Originally posted by kishathebest

@ Lizu 

Doston doston'.. Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani suno. Yeh kahani Ishq wala love KiSha, dosti wala pyaar RaHi, jealousy wala pyaar HiMa aur one-sided love wala PiBby jaise bilkul bhi nahi. Ye hai Banga aur Vats ki kahaani- ek anokhi prem kahaani jo shuru se khatam tak Saath Nibhana Saathiya ki kahaani hai. Jo log unki prem kahaani dekthne zaroor poocha hoga Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai?  Ya phir Iss Pyaar Ko kya Naam Doon? Ya phir Kaisa Yeh Pyaar hai?  Lekhin meri manna hai ki is prem kahaani ko dekhke Kuch Toh Log Kahenge ki ye Ek Hazaaron mein Ek Prem Kahaani Hai. Yeh Ishq Haaye!!!

Ye wali aur is k agay wali??

I wrote them... Embarrassed From here onwards till Qubool hai?? is my work Embarrassed
Us k ly ek aur hug Hug
Aur Clap
That was Thumbs Up

Thank you Hug
i'm really glad that you liked it because i thought that it was bakwas Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "l The Buddy Project l Season 1 M e m o i r s : (Page 8)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fahadkrazywish

IF-Sizzlerz

Fahadkrazywish

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
@ Lizu No that was not bakwas that was superb EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Unstickied :) 

Yamzy- it used to be ..first.rain.. before... 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top