arnav4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys I really strongly feel that karan should win the face of the year 2013 don't you???

I mean he's worked so hard and made a strong come back and has progressed really well with his show he is doing an amazing job and working his harder in recent new we also found out he has severe throat infection and you can tell by his voice but he's still coming and not takin a day off .. That's what I call comitment k so here's the problem though I go to vote for Karan and guess who's winning none other than Barun come on ! I love Barun Saboti I was a crazy fan let me tell you obsessed with IPKKND and when it finished I wa Sooo depressed but really... Even though I'm a Barun fan that doesnt mean just because I love Barun I will vote for him. thats not a good enough reason and besides that he's not even working in 2013 in any serial I don't know why he's even mentioned in the votin poll but I think it's more deserving to the other contestants who have a chance because honestly speaking If baruns there he will win no doubt but seriously guys. The truth hurt and herrs a relaity check the shows over and there are a lot of actors workin hard and I strongly feel that we should give them a chance too right ? So please vote accordingly I don't want any IPKKND fans killing me lol I'm a fan too hope you understand

Vote

http://starplusnews.wordpress.com/telly-news-stuffs/polls/vote-face-of-the-year-2013-male/Edited by arnav4ever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlessedSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Already voted for KSG 
Roshni_ksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
feels the same but ksg ke votes abhi bhi kam hai yr :( 
arnav4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I know lol were so low people are not voting clearly thanks for voting though :D