Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nitya96

nitya96

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
is abhinav shukla paired opposite both additi & sanjeeda? who is opposite abhaas?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepaaveng-Xpress-misty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who is the main lead?" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
All that is a mystery now ..! Abhinav is here for only few episodes his shoots for the show is already done. The main lead might come much later 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

nigella

Goldie

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

misty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nigella

Kiran karmaker is the main lead. There is no other main lead. A new parallel lead will be brought in later. But Balraj will remain the main male lead.

I don't think so.. articles already say that Krian's character is going to be negative...

But as far as I know lead will be introduced little later...  Abhinav's character is going to die in the very beginning.

-prime-

Goldie

-prime-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by nigella

Kiran karmaker is the main lead. There is no other main lead. A new parallel lead will be brought in later. But Balraj will remain the main male lead.

I don't think so.. articles already say that Krian's character is going to be negative...

But as far as I know lead will be introduced little later...  Abhinav's character is going to die in the very beginning.

PPL cant digest any show   without  luv story, PH  will create  something and Nandu and meeru fan will fight it  out claiming male lead as theirLOL

misty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -prime-

PPL cant digest any show   without  luv story, PH  will create  something and Nandu and meeru fan will fight it  out claiming male lead as theirLOL

haan toh starting mein abhinav aur nandini ki love story hogi na LOL Wink

-prime-

Goldie

-prime-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

haan toh starting mein abhinav aur nandini ki love story hogi na LOL Wink

Luv story to milegi  but with a DHOKA  and vierws like only true luv LOL

misty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged

Luv story to milegi  but with a DHOKA  and vierws like only true luv LOL

Yes... I also saw SBB segment... & it's indicating the same...  vaise toh mujhe pehle hi pata tha ki abhinav ka character uski wife ko ditch karega... because I've already seen a video of Khela where Surjo talks about anirudh & his widow refuses to forgive him for it.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.