Page 2 Page 2

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Nothing's wrong between Ekta and me: Additi

Nothing's wrong between Ekta and me: Additi

Lone ranger
Additi Gupta, who rose to fame as Heer Mann of 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil', was in the city recently for the promotion of her serial, 'Badalte Rishton Ki Dastan'. Additi might have been in the television industry for long, but she doesn't have many friends there. She rues about her inability to make friends. "I don't make friends easily. But that doesn't mean I am a bad person. I talk to everybody on the sets," she says, adding, "The reason for my inability to make friends is because my dad was in a transferable job. So, every time he got transferred, I had to leave my old friends and make new ones. After a point I stopped putting effort in making friends and has stayed with me. For me, the concept of a best friend doesn't exist. My mother is my best friend."

All's well
Additi's chemistry with Harshad Gupta was so talked about that when their show, Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil went off air, their fans spammed producer Ekta Kapoor's mail box and hounded her on social networking websites. Fed up with all this, Ekta announced that she will never cast both actors again. To this Additi says, "Yes, she said she would not like to cast me and Harshad again but that was to stop people from messaging her. I know Ekta personally and nothing is wrong between us. Everything is cool. We will definitely work together again. If Ekta thinks you are meant for a role, she will surely cast you, irrespective of what has happened in the past."

Saas- bahu shows? No way!
Despite her association with Ekta and her serials, Additi never intended to work with Ekta's production house. "I was in the first year of college when Ekta's team came to our campus for auditions. At that time, Ekta used to make saas-bahu serials and at that age, I didn't want to do such roles. It was only after my friends' persuasion, that I gave the auditions," she says. And what made her say yes to the role, we wonder? "I was pursuing fashion designing at that time. I said yes as I thought that the money I will earn in one month from my boutique, I can make the same amount in 3-4 days of the shooting. And later, I can utilize the fame to run my boutique." she laughs.

Man oh man!
Of her future plans, Additi is very clear she doesn't want to marry a guy from the same industry. "I feel ladko mein insecurity nahi honi chahiye. Par ladko ko iss industry mein bahut saari insecurities hoti hain. Aap aaj kaam kar rahein hain, kal nahi. I don't want that hassle in life. On the other hand, if you choose to marry a guy from the corporate sector, then there is a stability in life," she opines.

Edited by newt2007 - 18 March 2013 at 1:15am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha12345xxx-prime-AnokhiKhwahishTasneem-17-Garima-AASUSsweta2005

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI : Nothing's wrong between Ekta and me: Additi" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kiran_28

IF-Sizzlerz

kiran_28

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
tfs it di...

-prime-

Goldie

-prime-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
T4S, hope Ekta cast her in future but in some fresh concept.

What is Harshad GUPTA , toi must  see what they publish firstLOL

A guy from corporate sectorErmm may be she already got one. 

Anyways  all the best for new show then any thing else right now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv.HarshitiAASUS

luv.Harshiti

Goldie

luv.Harshiti

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
hehehheeh

yeah,, good to hear...

and HARSHAD GUPTA.? hahahahah...
good mistake.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS

Tasneem-17

IF-Dazzler

Tasneem-17

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
thsnx for sharing :)

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.. It feels gud to hear frm ag..
And Harshad Gupta? Seriously!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-prime-AASUS

ToobaHarshiti

IF-Dazzler

ToobaHarshiti

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
thanks for shaing :)..All the best to her n the entire cast

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS

AnokhiKhwahish

IF-Dazzler