SWARON SS: Unpredictable sharon(last part: pg 8)

Posted: 11 years ago

hey people... and swaron fans.. i am back with another os.. its just a randomn os.. nothing substantial but still unpredictable..  and i dont know how it turned out to be.. so please do the honours of telling how it is.. all critisism will be appreciated.. and swayam loverz its all swayam's point of view.. so do let me know...and yeah it is continuation of swaron's plot.. 

It was an odd day!!! Swayam thought lost in his thoughts seeing the love of his life Sharon Rai Prakash lying on the bed next to him clinging onto him as if she'll loose the grip he'll vanish..

Usually for him Sharon rai prakash was predictable.. afterall he has done so called "ph.d" on her or so as called by his friends..  but he knew better.  He knows everything about her.. the things world doesn't know about her..  he can gauge her every reaction when it comes to anyone , but him.. He for for the love of god could not understand her behavior with him.. could not understand whether she wants to push him away.. or pull him more closer' whether his intensity makes her scared or protected' whether his closeness makes her uncomfortable or comfortable'.   After trial relationship when he finally thought he had break through her frozen heart.. and now finally they can be together'. She went to delhi where she found that she had asthma' and the walls which he had thought were broken were now repaired and were  stronger than ever..

I know she has feelings for me.. but I cannot do much till she  accept them to herself..  it has been 2 months since she has finally let out that she had asthma.. the stress in her life and she doesn't want anyone else.. AND as always her wish is my command although I know it will hurt her the same if not more…i had to set her free..  but that doesn't mean that i had stopped loving her or caring for her.. i had been doing that silently hidden behind the shadows'  but not to let her know that i was still holding on to her.. lest she got hyper which may affect her health!!!  he knows what she's going through being separated from her life.. DANCE..  he could see the pain in her eyes whenever she saw anyone dancing..  but she hides that quickly and gives a blank look..  I too thought of stopping dance but one look at her made my steps retreat.. I know she will not be able to bear and blame herself again for my condition..  she was acting almost as normal as possible in these two months.. behaving humanly and even friendly with me.. and I should be happy right.. but I am not..  and this is what I was worried about.. she doesn't let out even her frustrations on me.. and she had been bottling every emotion she had for these 2 months..  and that was the reason for today's breakdown.. he don't know whether she would finally accept her feelings after today or completely shut him out and that was what he was scared about…

After a lot of search he had found out that although she has asthma it's just in a minor form.. and it has turned major because she is very weak or say emotional by heart.. and even small things affect her majorly.. and here the question mark has been on her dance.. so stress had been unusually high and then there are her feelings for me which even in 7 lifetime she will not accept .. and that's where she becomes unpredictable..

I cant even believe that she tried to hook me up with aashi knowing aashi has a soft corner for me…and now even if aashi  agrees to something I say.. poor her has to undergo the Sharon rai prakash's wrath and I just could not help but laugh.. ofcourse in mind only!!!  No one dares to mess up with ANGRY DIVA!!!.. AND  the best part is when I ignore aashi or unknowingly say something rude to her.., she'll get all hyper and would have an asthma attack.. and when I say something to aashi even if its for work.. then too she gets an asthma attack!!!  In first condition she thinks I am blocking her out of my life and in the latter she thinks I am still holding onto her!!! And I know someone up there will surely e having a great laugh over me… oh my poor soul..But the truth is  I get so frustrated at times that what shall I do?? Shall I talk to her or not?? Shall I behave friendly with aashi or not?? Shall I dance or not?? Because after today I am totally confused..  what shall I do?? You must be thinking what happened exactly 6 hours 20 min. 15 sec ago'

FLASHBACK..

There was a knock on my door.. and standing there was sharon.. looking highly vunerable.. I called her inside.. and thank god taani was not at home .. she has gone to jodhpur..  I had not even opened my mouth and she just hugged me and tears that were in her eyes were now flowing rapidly.. and when I asked her " what happened sharon?? Why are you crying??" she just clutched on my shirt and muttered between her sobs.. " just hold me swayam.. please" I did not know what to do.. and what was the reason that had brought her to this state… I just held her in my arms caressing her back.. and when I was about to open my mouth, Sharon just shut my mouth with her own.. urging me to respond to the kiss that she had initiated.. where I was too shocked to respond… when she felt I was not going to respond she slightly pulled away from me.. and held my face in her hands.. and looking in my eyes with tears flowing through her eyes said.. "please.. love me swayam.. just today.. please"  

I knew at that point I cannot take my love overpower my senses and I cannot take advantage of Sharon's such emotional breakdown… just as if sensing what I was about to say… she spoke in her broken but firm voice  " swayam.. I am in my senses.. and don't ever think you are taking advantage of me"

To say the least I was stumped would be an understatement.. but the sane part of my brain which was still working…. I seriously sometimes hate that part of my brain which even works in situations like these.. seriously!!!  I mean the love of my life here is literally begging me.. to show her my love.. my heart is beating at a rate such that I might get a heart attack.. and my brain still have senses in it .. unbelievable!!! but now wasn't the time to scold my brain.. but to handle sharon.. my brain smacked my head… is that even possible!! 

I held sharon's  face in my hand and told her with all the love in my eyes " I always love you Sharon no matter what!! whether you are with me or not.. whether you push me away or pull closer to you'" I thought my words had calmed Sharon down.. as she was looking at me so intently and then  hugged me tightly but as I said Sharon is anything but predictable that is only about me… for rest for the world she is damn predictable…  I was about to tell how much I love her.. through words.. but I froze as I found Sharon hands moving around all over my back to my hairs and her lips found my neck.. giving soft kisses here and there.. I arched my neck to give her more access.. and damn at that point I knew that my body will respond to her every move and how much I wanted to do the same.. but my brain will not let me.. seriously why can this bloody intelligent brain cant stop my bodily reactions and just then my brain answered icily that's it because it was under his heart's control.. and i just sighed  raking my brain for a possible solution..  and Sharon on the other hand was not even letting me do the thinking properly  as till now she had thrown my shirt away in some corner of the room.. and now was placing passionate kisses on my chest.. and to my embarrassment (only because of my bloody brain otherwise I would have been flattered .).. I heard her murmer.. " you look quite hot shirtless.."  and I just pulled her away from me..  and held Sharon from her shoulders and asked  " if she want to have a coffee??" to say that she was shocked would be an understatement.. and before she could say anything I dashed out of my room to the kitchen to make coffee and my brain did a hoola hoo while my heart cursed me for behaving so like chicken…   I made some coffee for both of us, mixing sleeping pills in one of the cup.. as I made my way into the room..  I saw Sharon looking at me confused as I handed her "THE" cup.. and said softly I will show you how much I love you.. after this coffee so drink this quickly.. and with that I gave a peck on her cheek and settled beside her  holding her .. and then she drank the coffee and within minutes she fell asleep.. holding or rather clinging  to me while I am sitting here thinking about this crazy behavior of her"

FLASHBACK ENDS'

Now I think about it.. I have actually shown Sharon how much she means to me.. I knew she would have regretted  if anything happened between us  but I am glad that my brain worked at the right time!!! As soon as I completed my sentence, my heart did a happy jig at how much I loved my girl.. and my brain laughed at me evilly,  saying how unmanly I am!!! and I could not even bring about any words to say anything to both of them except UNBELIEVABLE'. But as I looked at the sleeping beauty lying on my chest.. I just kept on looking at her.. and said.. Sharon  we need to talk.. and this time I will make you accept your feelings.. whether you like it or not  because  I want to be at this place in your arms forever Sharon...forever yours kal, aaj aur kal... swayam shekhawat...

and i'll continue it whenever i got time and idea.and oh.. yeah if you liked it.. till then let just it be a swaronish incomplete chapter ...and sorry if you found it boring.

lots of love

aditi 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 : pg 5

part 3 : pg 8 {last part}

Edited by gupta.aditi20 - 10 years ago
Hahaha...tht was really an unpredictable [email protected] do continue nd dnt take ample time to update
Interesting and different os or I can say unpredictable os.
looking forward to next part.
Update soon n do pm me
it was literally different concept os
i really love it
sharon who want hook swayam with aashi bt now she want him to love her
nd she ready to initiate bt swayam love her lot n take good decision at this point
it was actually an unpredictable os... <3 <3
👏👏👏
Really unpredictble..
Would love to read more..
Nyc start,.
Unpredictable it is... 😊
adamant sharon and confused swayam...
lol i loved the way u showed the tiff between his heart and his intelligent brain... 😛
would love to read further...pm me... 😊

Originally posted by Swaronvrushan

Hahaha...tht was really an unpredictable [email protected] do continue nd dnt take ample time to update

hey thanx buddy.. i am really glad u liked it but wats your name?? and i'll update asap

Originally posted by sadiyaswaron

Interesting and different os or I can say unpredictable os.
looking forward to next part.

Update soon n do pm me

hey thanx for commenting... and  i have accepted your buddy request... and i'll surely update when i'll get time... and about pm's its really confusing...  so i'll just update the topic... hope its ok...

Originally posted by Suni1986

it was literally different concept os
i really love it
sharon who want hook swayam with aashi bt now she want him to love her
nd she ready to initiate bt swayam love her lot n take good decision at this point

haha.. i know only sharon can be that confused...  and i love swayam how he is always in control.. but i just thought to annoy him.. he looks vute when annoyed... well thank you so much