Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kaatayani

I can go on and on praising MR as Jataa... he was hot and graceful and had an air of romantic arrogance... to sum up a complete package..❤️

hot and handsome
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: foram.

Even i likd the way he was staring at sati, he was unable to take his eye off. While talking to other too he was staring at sati

it was a killer stare... even I could'nt take my eyes off him.. kept on staring him so much that my friends had to shake me up..😳
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah I also remember all those scenes..Jaata n Sati's first eye lock..their all meetings...their rain scenes...when Jaata told Sati to think about Satvish n she think about Mahadev..oh just wow...n the special one is when Sukarna said..Nakchari Mami n Sati's face is just wow...n Nandi is like oh God what he is doing now what m I do?...😆
foram. thumbnail
Nandi was a cry baby at that time. He use to get word nw and then. Ye prabhu kya kar rahe hai, khud ke virudh kyu bol rahe hai.
foram. thumbnail
There was 1 gan and 1 pret along with nandi at kailash and they use to disappear. And i lovd the music playd at that time.
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jata one of the best look of Mohit..
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
me loved mohit in jata roop. he looked so handsome😳😆
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved the entrance of Mohit as Jatta. I still remember it. The way he walked him with his eyes closed singing about Mahavishnu and his eyes openend the minute Sati walked in and everyone was forgotten he only had eyes for Sati the eyelock was beautiful. He didn't take his off her for a minute. Loved Mohit so much and my love for him just keeps increasing for him as weill as for DKDM.
foram. thumbnail
Same here sadhna. Mine love too kept increasing for dkdm
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jataa stole my heart.. 😳❤️