Edited by sonnal_17 - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
forget to post for the first part...

loved the start...but pls save madhu
Edited by sonnal_17 - 11 years ago
OMG.. RK Madhu moments pleaaase... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
the second part was amazing...waiting for the Next..and I want 2 see both Rishbala moments and Rk sultan past
Thanks for updating..

Loved it... Awww... My cutiepie Aryan!!!!! Lubb him... "Madhu ne kaha tha tum uske bade bachhe ho" awww... Lubbed this line..

Next update... I want to read about both.. please update soon.
its amazing Sultan-RK past will be something interesting!
hey r the creatives reading this ...
Loved the second part as well.. ðŸ˜³..want both rishbala and sultan's history ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜‰
first give us rk and madhu moments..then rk and sultan past...
Part I: Page 1; Part II: Page 6..Read these before Part III.
On popular demand:

Part III:
RK thought he used her to get to me. He wants me dead so he killed my heart and my soul. I am not going to let that happen. No way. RK opened the ICU door to watch his mom and sasu maa crying. The doctor was telling them that Madhu's heart beat was faint and was very critical. I did not know if I wanted to be RK or Rishab. I chose RK as I knew that Madhu would fight back against the mean and cold RK. I started " Madhubala Shamsher Mallik, bas itni hi tumari imat aur tumari bahaduri, lagta hai sherni billi ban gayi". Sasu Maa and Maa looked at me in anger but I hushed them. I continued "Lagtha Mahu ko RK se dar gayi. Bittu ji, press walon ko bulavo aur kahiye ki meri Ex Biwi haar gayi. RK ne phir se Madhubala ko hara diya". Maa came up to me and said "Rishu, tum pagal ho gaye ho". I smirked (hoping that Madhu would feel it) and said "Maa, deko aap ki ex bahu kaise har ke so rahi hai". Maa could hear my words but could she not see my pain? Why could no one see my pain. But I continued ranting about revenge, about four slaps. Suddenly, Madhu started gasping and doctors came rushing. They tried to revive her but she was not responding. To me, it seemed like Madhu had given up. Sasu Maa and Maa were crying aloud as the doctors were doing their best. I had failed as RK so now I had to bring out Rishab, the person Madhu was trying to bring back.

I screamed at the doctors to move away and took my Madhu in my arms. Sasu Maa and Trishna were asking me to let her go and I glared and asked them to shut up. Madhu was in my arms, I hugged her and whispered in her ears. She and I were in our world. I knew she was listening to me...Madhu, I am sorry. Mujhe pata hai ki maine tume dard diya hai. Tum jaante ho ki mai sorry nahi bol saktha lekin I am sorry. Please Madhu, wapas aa jao. Haan, mein tumse pyar kartha hoon...bahut pyaar. Tum meri zindagi ho aur tumare bina mein kuch nahi hoon. Jab papa mar gaye main ne unke bina jeena sikh liya tha lekin tumare bina toh mar jahooga...mai jeena nahi chatha. Mujhe bhi saat le chalo. Jab bhi maine tume danta, tumrai bezathi ki..mein kudh mar raha tha. Woh sab ek natak tha tum he bachne ke liye...kahi na kahi mai tumse pyar kar baita. Bahut Pyar. Maa kehthi hai humari jodi bhagwan ne banaya hai...toh tum use thod nahi sakthi. Tum mujhe akele nahi chod sakthi. Tum meri ho, sirf meri. Mujhe humare bache chaiye, humari zindagi chaiye, mujhe tum chaiye Madhubala Rishab Kundra. Sirf tum. Kya tum apni sab se bikde bache ko maf nahi kar sakthi, apni kale badal ko suraj ki taraf nahi le ja sakthi. KYA TUM RK KO RISHAB NAHI BANA SAKTHI??? Please Madhu, Please Biwi, Please JAAN...wapas aa jao. Main kuch bhi karne ke liye thyar hoon. Kuch bhi...I started crying and my tears fell on her. Sasu Maa and Maa were shocked and stunned at the scene of RK crying with Madhu in his arms.

Suddenly Trisha screamed and RK looked up. RK thought that Madhu had NOT made it and started to rant like a mad man. But then I felt a movement and looked at Madhu's face. Her eyes were slowly opening with tears and her hands were holding mine. I whispered "Maut tum hai choo bhi nahi saktha Madhubala Rishab Kundra" She stared. I was elated and in that moment I kissed her on the forehead. She smiled. Then I kissed on her cheeks. She turned red. Then I brought my lips close to hers. She glared. So I saved it for another time. I knew I had her back but also knew that she would not return to me. I had to prove my love and restore her faith in me. I would do it.

Sultan witnessed the scene and had tears in his eyes. Why was he Sultan crying over RK and Madhu. Then he knew that Rishab had returned to Madhu and Madhu to him. He thought that RK and Madhu were soul mates. He had a slight smile and looked down at Aryan.

** Hope you liked it. Let me know. Part IV soon:))