Saravanan Meenatchi

Saravanan Meenashi 18 - 22 March

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you so muchhh da krituma ...

indeed it was beautiful episode but saro over feeling for his mother thangamudiyalae. His not being fair. He can put up with saradha imsai but why should Meenashi put up with all this? Like RS said ... meenashi does not need to stand on all this. She should move out nu. Saradha how many times says she change change nu but she has never changed 🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
sm going slow.. i wonder y...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates..

@Ratna.. Mega serailnale adhai javvu mittai madhiri izhu izhu izhupanga.. Serial mudiyapogiradhuna Rajdhani express vegathala finish paniduvanga..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks akka for the update :-)   yes nothing new in the episode . But I loved the last part RS and Sharada scene :-)

Why no scenes on Tamil and family . Where are the Meenu's sisters they are not at all shown these days .
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Ratna for the updates.

I agree where are all the other characters? Konjam kathu vanguthu serial makkal illama...

Also repeat the same thing again like going to work, now Thani kudithanam.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks Meenu akka for the update. :)). Sad to see Meenu adjusting a lot to maamiyar. And SM room conversation was beautiful and touchy. Definitely saro has to spend some quality time with her. RS says right Sharada should know the importance and how good meenu is. So Thani kuduthanam is the only option now though I hate to tell this. But 1 thing the director has to use some sense when sharada fears her son will leave her as she is not good with meenu how come she can bad with meenu when bother RS and saro is at home. Let's see what happens as I don't like this sudden change of sharadha character from comedy villi to villadhi villi just for this Thani kuduthanam track.
velans thumbnail
Thanks allot for the updates. Sometimes videos will take long to upload so this really helps me.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks nithii and meenu akka for the updates ðŸ¤—

Saradha is annoying me.. really why does she have to pick on meenashi every day .. ? doh

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks Darshu for the update..

I didnt expect Tamil not forcing his dad to come with them to chennai..

Sharadha again cursing meenu.. saro will not do like the way she wants..he loves meenu a lot..

2 thaniuduthanam 2 different tracks i guess..
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thank you Darshu..