WOW Samir, you have scared me to death! by giving such a nice VM!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

I asked to prepare for MeenuπŸ˜› n U included MohitπŸ˜²β­οΈπŸ‘ 
Also and ended with MoMli track Qn mark!! cool...!!!😳😳

Superb Editing, and scene selection..!!πŸ‘

hey and ADD, VM to the title na...!! pls..!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by wish.naren - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for watching everyone! πŸ˜Š

Vishnu Sa - Thanks! I'm really glad you liked it! I hope the vm was atleast close in meeting your expectations! πŸ˜Š

Deebz - Thanks! That one word means a lot to me!

Anusha ji - oh teri! I was hoping this time my post won't cause any bodily harm .. but alas .. you fainted!  Sorry! πŸ˜³ Thanks for the lovely comment!

udnis/sindu - πŸ˜† ghost Sudha! Actually .. I was trying to add a bit of horror .. and the scariest thing I remember from DABH is Sudha in make-up! πŸ˜†  Thanks for watching! (and song selection credits goes to Vishnu Sa! β­οΈ)

farhana - 

UMDU ji - you picked up on all the themes I was going for! Thanks for the lovely compliments! πŸ˜Š

ami - Thanks ami! Glad you liked it! So for this vm .. I ended up with about 60 items (in windows live movie maker) taken from about 10 different episodes! Honestly .. this was the toughest vm for me so far! Since it was a request .. I wanted to make it as best as I could. So I'm really happy with the positive reviews! πŸ˜ƒ

Pappu - Thanks Pappu! You're missing Sudha?! πŸ˜² Lol! Never thought anyone would be missing her! Actually .. now that you mention it .. I'm starting to miss her too! 

Shehjar ji - Thank you so much! I'm glad you got the rose waala scene! I was worried it might be a bit unclear. Really glad you enjoyed it! πŸ˜ƒ

Manju ji - Thank you! πŸ˜Š

(sorry for the late replies guys πŸ˜³)
Edited by -SamiR- - 11 years ago
of course YES!! samir ...!!
Hahahhaahhahaha🀣
Another masterpiece!
Brilliantly done SamiR babu...The slow motion worked so well!

The andhera, the shadows, the suna galis...
And then you see the chudail-Sudha! That was epic!🀣
enjoyed the vm thoroughly
it was something differrent from the usual
good song selection
So this the what VM is all about 😊 Wow.
ONE WORD for it:

JHAKAS VM hai bhai

Thank you
farhana - Thanks! Chudail-Sudha?! πŸ˜† You girls are so mean to bechaari Sudha! πŸ˜”

ramasuresh - Thanks for watching and for the lovely compliment! (song selected by Vishnu) πŸ˜Š

timepass - Thanks for the jhakas compliment! πŸ˜ƒ Yep .. this is a vm. You're really creative .. so I would love to see a vm made by you! Please consider 
Awesome πŸ‘ Superb πŸ‘ Perfect πŸ‘
Wonderful editing, song, scene selection and creativity at its best!!!!!
diyaaa - shukriyaaa! πŸ˜³ I'm glad you liked it!