Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

{{Suhasheel AT#5| Suhasi-Jaisheel-Winning Couple}} (Page 115)

Post Reply New Post

Page 115 of 151

sharon5

sharon5

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
HeHehe , guys, did you notice the amount of smileys after jaisheel's twitt on not being part of sriman n srimathi ????? Hheheh Looks like a sign. He seemed relieved at that. Maybe they've had enough of SP but they cant go and directly say that in public na. And guys, what about the petition ? Will it be taken seriously or not ? Coz if it wont , then dont bother guys coz it will get all our hopes up and we will all be severely disappointed again. Cry  The grand finale happened 6 days ago but only from today I was feeling a lil better. Im still trying to get over the whole thing. Ek to, my fav jodi didnt win and the other, the audacity of the finale ya. Sajid khan was using all the high trp which was created by ALL of us audience to promote his nautanki film !! That parasite of a human being he is ! And just overall the finale was disappointing ya and the pura season was nonsensical.. I was so happy when rahul got eliminated and then he came back again !! and then got eliminated again BUT he made another appearance after that !! Overall nach was TERRIBLE to say the least !

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{{Suhasheel AT#5| Suhasi-Jaisheel-Winning Couple}} (Page 115)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I don't know if any of you realized.. But Jaisheel was really upset when they came 4th as he really wanted to win it. It was in fact his birthday wish too.

You can see his face reaction here. He looked upset, he turned to Suhasi and see her smiling and they both clapped. I feel so bad for them as we know how they would have felt. In fact it was Suhasi who talked this time Cry

sharon5

sharon5

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
True. He smiled but the smile ended pretty quick. See his reaction after looking to his right. 
Gosh they r bound by all those confidentiality contract with SP otherwise I would've loved to hear all the dirt on SP. 

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
I hope oneday somebody will reveal sp's dirty games

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
I really hate SP

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
once star plus was my favourate channel...now i hate star plus most..

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I know Jaisheel is really hurt but he is not showing it :-\

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Amar n Charlie also in NB 6...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.