Spare her She is a HUMAN! - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago

and i request all the fans of different Fandoms

we have no issues with your comment but atleast think before what you speak..

your such comments can hurt that Admin too..

She is already feeling so low about it..

Keeping your hatred aside..can you think of being human??

What would happen when you give so much of efforts to one page and dat gets banned coz of some people who dsnt have a life of their own and try to deteriorate others for their happiness?

Dont be a Swaroinan Krian or a Trian be human and understand what it feels when your hardwork gts ruin within spur of a sec

i seriously mean what d hell guys...how cn ny1 b so insensitive i mean its ok dat u dont like vrinda n v tareyians r totally fine with it b stuck in your kriyaansh...bt to block a page with d highest no of likes is jst so inhumane...cnt dey jst stick to their routes n not interfere with us...wat do they think ki as they r stuck with their favourites evn v should b stuck sumwere n should'nt move on...cummon yaar those people seriously need to grow up n MOVE ON..!!!  jst coz their favourites left d show dat too on their own wish n a new charecter replaces hr n wat is d fault of d new cummer man...wat she has to do with d old lead leaving d show...poor vrinda feel sad hr at times...n wat do dey think dat if they critisize vrinda they'll get back shakti..?? dats so dumb...!! cnt they get a simple thing ki how much ever u critisize vrinda she will only remain d lead of the show...so its waste critsizing hr ...n blocking hr pages wont help to stop hr 4m gaining fame...so at d end cn jst say who ever did it is d dumbest person in d world. with a lck of common sense n ya even a heart...!!!!

Originally posted by Ana_Taarey

Hunh!!!

Hold On Gal!!

You did this?? then why are you bothering about it?

You may hate someone but that doesn't mean youl ruin someone's efforts and hardwork..

There is a limit for Hatred..!!

Its not about Fb moreover its about how that Admin is feeling right now

We are immatured..Yeah dats why we dint stoop this much low jitna dos people who did such disgusting thing did

We are not talking about Shakti atleast not the TM is doing..we are talking about how people showed from where they actually belong to πŸ€’

Do I have to do all this to comment here? Surely NO! This is an open forum so I am free to comment wherever I want to and you can't stop me! I bother about , thats my wish! U have got nothing to do with that! I believe in giving reality check and I did that! The outcome came as I had expected!

Exactly !! Limit for hatred! U surely don't want me to remind you why ur CCs got closed? So yeah, before telling other ppl to not stoop low, think abt wat u r! A saying! :)

Creating topics abt what happened on FB iis what I DO call immature! 

When did I say u guys are talking about Shakti.. Even I didn't talk about her.. Am talking about FANS! 
Am in no way in their support.. those who bashed her! But i dont even support THIS!
Haters are going to hate...no matter what...
They got the page banned...it's recreated and within a few days will get max likes again...
Let them report it again...we will get it back in form...
Edited by .Rupali. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by .Rupali.

They got the page banned...it's recreated and within a few days will get max likes again...

Am reporting the tpic on IF.. not the page or anything! πŸ˜•
BTW..
Originally posted by Ash.TanHa21

Am reporting the tpic on IF.. not the page or anything! πŸ˜•
BTW..

my comment wasn't directed towards you
When it comes to Taarey/Taani/Vrinda there r many whistle bowlers/saints in IF. oh dont be delutional... come to real world... blah blah blah... maybe its our karma to bear these preachings every day

Do I have to do all this to comment here? Surely NO! This is an open forum so I am free to comment wherever I want to and you can't stop me! I bother about , thats my wish! U have got nothing to do with that! I believe in giving reality check and I did that! The outcome came as I had expected!

Exactly !! Limit for hatred! U surely don't want me to remind you why ur CCs got closed? So yeah, before telling other ppl to not stoop low, think abt wat u r! A saying! :)

Creating topics abt what happened on FB iis what I DO call immature! 

When did I say u guys are talking about Shakti.. Even I didn't talk about her.. Am talking about FANS! 
Am in no way in their support.. those who bashed her! But i dont even support THIS!

I cant but i guess ur a kr fan n ds topic is frm a TR fan..and anyways wo tum aur MOD's jaane m nt here for Moral Policing anyways

Well we all know but we never stoop low like these people and if u want i can also bring out all the past topics which got close and bring out all the kala chitha of everyone..

Creating topics on wat happend in Fb?? Immatred πŸ˜³ really??

"Thinking that Shakti let, thats why Vrinda is bashed is"

ur words

And we all know whom you have always supported so let it be..

if u don't support this Report it no issues but choro..

I still dont understand why you have problems with this post?

and talking about Fb rules..If people can discuss and bring about what Tahir sheikh cmmnted on his Fb accnt 

Why channel v on fb is doing this and that..if this is allowed then why not this?

Quote if you want to quote me m not gonna reply now..

<font color="#9900ff">It would take years for u guys to understand why ppl dnt like Vrinda.. Thinking that Shakti let, thats why Vrinda is bashed is🀒</font>
<font color="#9900ff">Calling those ppl immature, then what are you guys?</font>
<font color="#9900ff">BTW I don't care a damna bt what u guys think! But its a FB matter so don't bring it here on IF as it creates unrest! REPORTED!</font>
and we guys wil take year's 2 understand that if u hate sum1,thn hw can u keep talking abt thm????doesnt it show ur love towards VD??
Keep ur views with u.Ur cmmnt is reported very much.
Originally posted by .Rupali.

Completely Agreed Rupali dii!!