Episode Discussion Thread - Smriti Irani Epi (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 22

*Devanshi*

IF-Rockerz

*Devanshi*

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
And co-incidently 23rd March happens to be her birthday !!! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread - Smriti Irani Epi (Page 4)" in Ek Thi Naayka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Now that's awesome! Wink

Nikki_Titli

divya17.8

Goldie

divya17.8

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
its always feel grt to see smriti mam on television.. waiting for saturdays episode... she is an amazing actress...

Nikki_Titli

divya17.8

Goldie

divya17.8

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Devanshi*

And co-incidently 23rd March happens to be her birthday !!! :D

wow thats nyc... thankxx for informing...

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
epi ws good...bt Smriti jee ws fab...StarStar...at times i cud c ONLY TULSI in her..

n story wise..it ws all normal for me,bt the twist came in the end when mukesh revealed he killed chhavi...n tht ws a shocker...

lookin 4wd to c kal ka epi to c how this new dayyan's kaam is tamaam-fied by Swati..LOL

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

epi ws good...bt Smriti jee ws fab...StarStar...at times i cud c ONLY TULSI in her..

n story wise..it ws all normal for me,bt the twist came in the end when mukesh revealed he killed chhavi...n tht ws a shocker...

lookin 4wd to c kal ka epi to c how this new dayyan's kaam is tamaam-fied by Swati..LOL

Yeah I agree...the episode was pretty normal...but hopefully tomorrow it'll be better. Tongue

Nikki_Titli

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged

I expected Mukesh to have killed Chhavi!!!!

But what was suprising to me was the fact that the kids were so accepting of Swati and even started calling her mom from the engagement!!!!It seems like Chhavi had died recently then how are the teenage kids of Mukesh are so happy about their dad's wedding??Confused

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hi everyone ! * waves * I'm new in this forum , lol .
I'm a HUGE fan of Smriti mam . She's the undisputed tigress of Indian Telly . Lovved last night's episode . But I's shocked to see Amarjee cast against her.

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Thi Naayka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.