Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shell16

Amazing post Sangeeta,

Really enjoyed reading your thoughts on how fire unites and separates each and every character on QH.

Thanks shell...well said
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: QH1fan

This is why you are one of my favorite analyst/writers on this forum
AMAZING post
Of all that has to go through the purification...I fear the most for Asad. His to me, seems to be the most torturous. 

Aww...thanks QH1fan. We have a lot of great writers. We just need more posts from them😊

Yes, Asad's purification track will be the highlight of the future...looking forward to it
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Sangeeta,

This is very nicely written. I love the way you analysed it wrt each character.πŸ‘

It is also the wall of fire between the two families...

A thought on Zoya's fire wrt  the fire promo.
As soon as the blast of fire reaches her, Zoya falls back and Asad catches her...
Let us see. So far, i have not felt that Zoya will enter Rashid's house, to live there. I feel the fire between her and Asad will keep burning...sometimes blazing, sometimes faintly glowing...it will only help them to grow as people and AS A COUPLE!

Rashid stared the fire, and a body burned in that fire...if that body or that factory is related to Zoya...WHAT FIRE AWAITS THE COUPLE when the truth is disclosed?

Thanks chicksoup. Yeah, the fire they have for each other will never die down...perhaps the revelaton of the mystery might help break down the wall of fire. I do see Zoya entering Razia's house because that's the only way this wall will coming crashing down.
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranz

Brilliant the analogy as usual... I hope it all comes true specially Razias fate!!! But I don't see why Zoya has to get married for convenience- that has never made sense to me- am sure the CV and Ph can avoid that! So many scenarios come to mind- she is an independent, educated woman so it will be very upsetting her getting sucked in by traditional emotional blackmail !

Thanks Ranz. I think it will be a marriage of convenience...and will probably get annulled because it was not a valid nikaah...but that step is necessary for AsYa to realize what they mean to each other
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starrydee

wooow that was awesome u write so well jst luved how u signified the importance of fire in the lifes of asad n zoe brillant analysis πŸ‘ even though im new here but i used to keep visting this forum n i have read many of ur posts u analyse everything so well πŸ˜³ plz pm me ya sometimes i miss ur posts n i would hate to miss ur awesooome posts πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks starrydee. Unfortunately, I am very bad at sending pmsπŸ˜†...will try my best
thanks for reading my posts😊...keeps me motivated to write more
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran45

wow this is amazing the way u wrote about every character especially asad n zoya 

i agree asad has to go through ths agnipareksha again n zoya poor girl have to bear a lot of things i think her wedding with ayaan is for sure may be that mamaji is her father 
sometimes i feel so bad for dilshad the man who cheated her left her she still loves him soo much that for him fought with her son i really wish she deserves her love n she should get it 

Thanks simran...yeah, we will probably have to see a lot of pain for bith Asad and Zoya in future...but it will all be worth it in the end
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salwa_Mehrin

Wow bheegi di! You nailed it. The fire has always played a significant part in Qubool Hai. Emotions, hatred, fear everything . This is the stealer for me " Isn't it an irony that the day Rashid lit the fire to the doll factory; he ignited the flame inside his ten-year old son's heart also? "

Loved your postt^^
P.S I just wrote an exam and camee πŸ˜†

Thanks salwa. Good luck with your exams! Yeah, the fire is a binding force in this story
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hsvs

Wonderful post, bheegi...as always!😊  You have summed up the significance of fire in the lives of the main protagonists in this serial very well. 

As an audience we need to brace ourselves as Zoya and Asad both will pass through their respective tests of fire - required as you put it, for their characters' growth and cleansing and purification. 

It will be very painful to watch for sure but I am looking forward to how the story unfolds!

Thanks hsvs...yeah, their story was never meant to be a smooth ride. You are absolutely right (bold part)
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geet_Ha

All the characters are beautifully linked to the theme "Fire".. I really love the part of Zoya's most painful agneepariksha and the scar(failed marital life) that she has to bear.. 

Thanks Geet_ha. That's my guess based on the synopsis
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendsall

Hey dear!!!!!!!!! amazing post...just too good beyond perfection reg ur fire symbolism...amazing thoughts...but wud never wan dat Ayaan to cum in btwn asya...why d cvs can see a good comedy bhabhi-devar pair n dem n cash in on that...

Waiting when Asad ll see her scars...Rashid's past cn b shown meanwhile...confusions kam honge!!!!!

Thanks friendsal. I think they story has already been written by the Cvs...we just have to accept it and see how this helps AsYa finally get together