Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: BlackStar.

These telefilms look like their being made on a grand budget.
Amina, Fawad, Ahsan, Sarwat, Sanam, their all looking gorgeous.

With all this effort they should have just made them theatricals, they would have worked wonders! I agree Fawad from the promo looked a little off but everywhere else he looks great. Amina looks cute no matter what. From that umbrella picture these 2 together looks great! I always knew they would, my dream onscreen couple ehehe Ahsan, Sanam and Sarwat look delish! Sarwat's been looking great these days, woah!
starstruckk thumbnail
Imran Abbas and Mona Liza from Anjumann

eww..I can't go beyond Mona Liza's fugliness.

starstruckk thumbnail
@Umz: I know..I've been waiting for Fawad & Aamina together for ages myself. About time! And Sarwat..I love her smile. Even Aamina for that matter.

and, Yasir Nawaz is the director of Anjumann..that's a plus..I like Yasir's direction. 

A few more:

the lips..the horror..

canuck-umz thumbnail
@Starry - I feel that Sarwat really as come a long way. I dunno there is something about her now which is much more appealing than before. Her hair has always been gorgeous but now, I dunno she is carrying herself better, being styled better as well. Imran looks good. Mona Lizza was a good looking woman before. Why did she have to ruin her face like this?? Not sure I want to watch Imran and Mona being all chikpoo like this. So glad Alyy Khan is in this or else it may have been unbearable. I think Yasir Nawaz loves this man since he had cast him in Saat Pardon Mein as well.

starstruckk thumbnail
@Umz: I KNOWWW..I don't want to see these two being so close..it's too disturbing for my eyes. ðŸ˜† especially with Mona Liza..she looks fuglyyy. And, I always found Sarwat really pretty..but as you mentioned she's carrying herself better these days. I kind of miss her curly hair though..she looked really cute with that hair..she looks more mature with the straightened hair. She also has a lovely, dimpled smile. 

I don't really like Aly Khan to be honest..but I haven't seen much of his acting except for the few bits of Saat Pardon Mein I've seen. Is he Indian or Pakistani? ..though I'll be honest..I would've watched Anjumann for Imran..he's eye candy..and I'm finding him cute these days because of Dil e Muzter..I confess. ðŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Speaking of Sarwat..had they chosen Sarwat and Imran together..that would've been so much more worthwhile. I was going through Sarwat and Imran's pictures on the sets of Dil e Muzter..and believe it or not..I actually don't mind them ending up together in that show..though that's highly unlikely. ðŸ˜†
canuck-umz thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstruckk

@Umz: I KNOWWW..I don't want to see these two being so close..it's too disturbing for my eyes. ðŸ˜† especially with Mona Liza..she looks fuglyyy. And, I always found Sarwat really pretty..but as you mentioned she's carrying herself better these days. I kind of miss her curly hair though..she looked really cute with that hair..she looks more mature with the straightened hair. She also has a lovely, dimpled smile. 

I don't really like Aly Khan to be honest..but I haven't seen much of his acting except for the few bits of Saat Pardon Mein I've seen. Is he Indian or Pakistani? ..though I'll be honest..I would've watched Anjumann for Imran..he's eye candy..and I'm finding him cute these days because of Dil e Muzter..I confess. ðŸ˜†

Lol I am turned off by the Mona/Imran pictures and it's definitely not Imran's fault because he looks great. Sarwat I used to think was nothing special before, I was indifferent to her but after watching the DEM promos and now this, she looks gorgeous! She is doing well for herself now. Having stupid straight hair myself, I love her curly ringlets. Ahsan Khan looks good with either of them especially since he looks so young.

Alyy Khan, if you have watched Don 2 you will have seen him. He is a British Pakistan who acts in Indian/Paki/English stuff.

Lol make sure the DEM fans don't see that post, they loves their Adeel/Sila couple. 😆
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing - they all look good!! love the abhi toh main jawan hoon 😆
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
here is the information for the music launch of tarang!! :)

Enjoy

Edited by komalkhokhar - 11 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
I heard Anjuman was really good, why are they traumatising us :S