Page   of 121
Page 2 Page 121

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Welcome Guyz !!

CONGRATES to all

for enter in 4th Thread of This 'Suspense full' Discussion.   If,You missed any thing...Go n Check -

.Sanaya New Show @ SONY [1].

.Sanaya New Show @ SONY [2]

Sanaya New Show @ SONY [3]

After lots n lots of speculations we got this -

Who will take away 'Modern Bahu' Sanaya Irani?

But,after all "If-this-that' finally we got 3

Now million Dollar question was...

Who is 'Real' Dulha...??

Show will be start on 25th Mar.,2013

...n, finally we got Smile

'Sasta-Sundar-Tikau' Dulha...

He is new-comer... Farhaan Khan

Segments :

SBB [18 Mar] : Page 20

SBB [19 Mar] : Page 35

*Launching Party

related Caps n Vid : Page 39/110

related all Segments : Page 66/69

SBB [21 Mar] : Page 75

IBN 7 [22 Mar] : Page 83

*Show Reviews : Page 111/112

- : Down the cursor for Articles n Caps  : -

Edited by Joseph_A - 27 March 2013 at 7:10pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2SM_317pakpearlMoNayaAshiq4evrPrincessBushicharmee_sammy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SANAYA as *Chhan-Chhan*[4]{Reviews @ P-111/112}" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Articles :

TOI - [18 Mar.]

Sanaya Irani's hero is a newbie

ByNeha Maheshwri, TNN | Mar 18, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Sanaya Irani's hero is a newbie
Sanaya Irani

Speculation has been rife over the male lead opposite Sanaya Irani in Sony Entertainment Television's upcoming show.

While it was reported that Sanaya's real-life beau Mohit Sehgal is being considered for the role ' names of actors like Vishal Karwal, Arjun Bijlani and Varun Kapoor were also doing the rounds ' a rookie actor, Farhan Khan, has pipped his contemporaries to the post.

Producer Vipul D Shah confirms, "The initial plan was to launch a new female lead, but we liked Sanaya's audition so much that we decided to cast her. This changed the dynamics and we thought of casting all known faces in the show. However, later we felt that established actors may not bring any freshness to the show and hence, a new face was cast."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Sanaya-Iranis-hero-is-a-newbie/articleshow/19018129.cms

TC - [18 Mar.]

Model Farhan Khan bags the lead role opposite Sanaya Irani in Sony TV's Chanchan

Farhan Khan

Chanchan, aka Sanaya Irani the new face of Sony Entertainment Television has finally bagged her hero!! After weeks of speculation, and names of very popular guys like Arjun Bijlani, Mohit Sehgal, Varun Kapoor and many others doing rounds, it is a new face Farhan Khan who has bagged the lead role in the upcoming Optimystix Productions' show.

Farhan Khan a popular model has bagged the prized role, says our source. He happens to be from a television family, with his father and brother being part of the industry. Incidentally, the Director of Hitler Didi on Zee TV is Farhan's elder brother.

We tried contacting Producer Vipul Shah, but could not get through to him.

We hear that the shoot of Chanchan has commenced, and Farhan's first day of shoot happened to be yesterday (17 March 2013).

Our source says that the channel and production house who earlier wanted to cast a popular name opposite Sanaya later decided to launch a new face, and a pair through the show.

Here's looking forward to the new onscreen jodi's chemistry.

TB/I-F - [18 Mar.]

'Modern Bahu' is new, fresh: Sanaya Irani

TV actress Sanaya Irani, who was was last seen in romantic drama "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon", says her new show "Modern Bahu" is very fresh in content and feel.

sanaya as modern bahuTV actress Sanaya Irani, who was was last seen in romantic drama "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon", says her new show "Modern Bahu" is very fresh in content and feel.

"I am very excited for this show. It's something new, something different and I am back to work. I am looking forward to it," the 29-year-old said here Saturday at the CID Veerta awards.

"Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon" was aired on Star Plus and came to an end Nov 30, 2012.

Asked about her look in the new show, Sanaya said: "There is no specific look for 'Chhan Chhan' (her character). She is a very normal and contemporary girl. Several times when people see me in different outfits (in the promotional trailers of the show), they think this is Chhan Chhan's look, but there is nothing like that."

"Modern Bahu" also stars Supriya Pathak and Vishal Karwal and goes on air So

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/14285-modern-bahu-is-new-fresh-sanaya-irani.htm#4923180

TOI - [20 Mar.]

Chanchan is new age woman oriented show

Chanchan is new age woman oriented show

Sony Entertainment Television has always been the pioneer in bringing forth to its viewers the various facets of a progressive Indian woman.

And keeping with its promise of continuously innovating and developing new show concepts, SET is proud to present a new-age woman-oriented fiction show called 'Chhanchhan'. Starting Monday, March 25, 2013, the show takes a fresh perspective with an aim to capture the minds and hearts of India's forward-thinking women.

Produced by Optimystix Entertainment, 'Chhanchhan' is a story of the beautiful and vivacious girl named Chhanchhan (played by SanayaIrani) who is by profession a dog trainer. She is a free-spirited independent young woman, modern in her thought but still deeply rooted in her culture. She stands up for what is right and raises her voice against all that is wrong.

In complete contrast to her, is the strict disciplinarian Umaben (played by SupriyaPathak) who takes all the decisions in her household and sets the rules for her family. In a classic tale of the clash of cultural conditioning, watch two generations of fiesty women redefine the quest for a day when east meets west and the joys of life are fulfilled.

'Chhanchhan' is a story that will touch many generations of women.Talking about the show Vivek Bahl, Chief Creative Director, SET said, "Chhanchhan is a refreshing and unique prime time property placed at the 9:00 p.m. slot. It is a powerful story of self-reliance, determination and family values told in a simplistic, real and light-hearted manner. The show captures every emotion of a young very fun loving, simple at heart girl who finds happiness in small things, and enjoys life as it comes her way. She has been brought up with modern and ethnic values and she loves to practice them in her day to day life in her own way. We are optimistic that the audience will accept Chhanchhan into their lives just the way they have embraced all the other Sony Entertainment Television characters before."
Vipul Shah, Producer, Optimystix said, "We have had a long and fruitful relationship with Sony Entertainment Television, working on some landmark shows together. Chhanchhan is a different and an entertaining concept of a free-spirited girl who is a dog trainer by profession. She is a young feisty woman of substance, who is modern in her outlook towards life yet deeply connected and rooted to her core values. She is someone who loves listening to rock music but at the same time will recite the GayatriMantra every morning. She is someone who stands for what she believes is right and will not shy away from voicing her opinion. She is very much the Indian woman of today and we hope that our viewers will love every bit of her character and welcome her into their homes."
Set in Ahmedabad, the show explores how the vivacious Chhanchhan applies her intelligence, plays her cards well and sets a dysfunctional family that she marries into, back on track. The cast includes a strong ensemble of actors led by the veteran SupriyaPathak, the vivacious SanayaIrani who is paired opposite newcomer Farhan Khan, along with noted actors like AnangDesai, ArvindVaidya, ShramanJain, ArshimaThapar amongst several others who ably support the main cast.
Starting March 25, 2013, tune in to Sony Entertainment Television at 9:00 p.m. every Monday to Thursday and enliven your living rooms with Chhan chhan.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Chanchan-is-new-age-woman-oriented-show/articleshow/19086951.cms

Farhan Khan didn't knew Sanaya Irani

Farhan Khan didn't knew Sanaya Irani
Farhan Khan

Much was said and written about the actor, who will be seen romancing opposite Sanaya Irani in Sony TV's newly launched show Chanchan. Many big names were approached for the role but destiny finalized newbie Farhan Khan as the male lead opposite Sanaya Irani.

Though Farhan is said to be a rookie actor, he is indeed not new to the industry. " My entire family belongs to this industry however I was not earlier keen on being part of this glamour world. I was focused on sports and really wanted to do a great career, wanted to participate in the Olympics but nothing went right in my way."

Now, Farhan will be paired opposite to Sanaya Irani, who is senior to him as a TV actor. "Frankly speaking I had never been in touch with Television so far. I never watched a daily soap therefore, I never knew who is Sanaya," states Farhan.

" In fact, I was finalized a week back after hundreds of auditions and I was told that I will be paired opposite to Sanaya. Interestingly, at that time I never knew who she is but only after doing few research on internet and after meeting her I realized that she is a very known face on TV," adds Farhan.

"So it will be a learning experience for me as an actor for sure," signs off Farhan.

Will Farhan-Sanaya jodi will be the next rising jodi of small screen is something to wait and watch.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Farhan-Khan-didnt-knew-Sanaya-Irani/articleshow/19087941.cms

TOI - [20 Mar.]

Chhanchhan different from past roles: Sanaya

Chhanchhan different from past roles: Sanaya
Sanaya Irani

TV actress Sanaya Irani says although her character Chhanchhan in the new show of the same name, is a bit similar to her previous character of Khushi in "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon", the two are not identical.

"Just because Khushi was bubbly, doesn't mean Chhanchhan can't be. If there are 10 bubbly people in the world, that doesn't mean one holds a trademark. Chhanchhan is a fun girl, Khushi was goofy and crazy. Chhanchhan is just a normal, today's girl," the 29-year-old said here Tuesday at the launch of the show.

However, she admits that in real life, she is quite close to Chhanchhan.

"Chhanchhan and Sanaya are very similar and I want to keep it real because this story is also very real, there is no over dramatisation," she said.

Meanwhile, when asked the secret behind a name such as Chhanchhan, Sanaya said: "She is named so because she has been wearing a payal (anklet) since she was a child. She loved the sound so much, that she decided to name herself Chhanchhan."

The show goes on air on Sony March 25.

TC - [20 Mar.]

Tellychakkar.com enters into a candid conversation with Sanaya 'Chhanchaan' Irani

Sanaya Irani

After earning fame in the youth-based show Miley Jab Hum Tum, Sanaya Irani went on to act in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and was appreciated as Khushi in the serial.

And now, Sanaya is back on screen as Chhanchaan (Optimystix) on Sony Entertainment Television. It will be interesting to see if the audience accepts this pretty looking lady in her new avatar.

In a conversation with Tellychakkar.com, this gorgeous TV celeb talks about her upcoming show and more'

Tell us about the shows that came your way after Iss Pyaar Ko..? "Different kind of shows, with interesting characters were offered to me. However, some did not go in the process of being made while some did not work out. But Vipul sir (D Shah) is a very good writer and if he gives you a narration, you can never say no to his show. He is really good at his job," she answers.

Further, the actress goes on to tell us to cite the difference between her last role and this. "Both the girls are happy-go-lucky. While Khushi was bizarre, Chhanchhan is very much a today's person and she is happy in life. Khushi came from a different background where her family was conservative but Chhanchhan comes from a well-educated and a liberal family. For Khushi, coming to a big city was a very big thing, but for Chhanchhan it's not an issue at all as she lives in city. Like any other person, she has morals and values but does not follow the society norm," she avers.

So will Chhanchhan be preachy? "She is not a preacher or trying to change the world. It's just that she has her views and is not a suppressed woman. It's her journey as to how she lands in the world of those people who live by society norms. Now it's for the audience to watch if she manages to change them," she goes on to add.

The actress will also be seen in a very unusual profession of a dog trainer. Hence, when we asked if that would work in favour of the show, she avers, "They obviously wouldn't be showing me training the dogs for ten minutes." Do you like dogs? "I am fond of dogs as I have them at home. Hence, every time I am home and I smell of these dogs from the sets they go crazy," she adds.

Sanaya's boyfriend Mohit Sehgal too had auditioned for the lead role in the show but he never got selected. Hence, when asked about the same, Sanaya spoke like a true girlfriend. "It was reported extensively just because he is my boy friend. There were 50 other people who auditioned for this show out of which four were my friends but nobody wrote about them. However for him it was just another audition, hence there was no reaction when he did not get selected," she relates.

How is it working with newcomer Farhan? "It's just been a day, but for a newcomer he surprised me. But, like every new person I am sure he is scared and nervous but is doing a good job," Sanaya quips. Is this the first time when you're working with a newcomer? "No, Mohit was a newcomer when I worked with him in Miley Jab Hum Tum. So, I have a hang of newcomers (laughs)," she reveals.

When asked if she will be giving some acting tips to Farhan, she promptly avers, "I just hope I can give him tips and help him to ease out the process. I know how it is when you're a newcomer. I have been through all that nervousness and the things that go on the sets. I was a newcomer once upon a time," Sanaya recalls.

Is Sanaya like Chhanchhan in real life? "Yes, I have a lot of similarities with Chhanchhan as both of us have a chilled out family. I like dogs and so does Chhanchhan. In real life, I too am opinionated and don't follow society norms. My parents have always taught me to be a good human being and that's exactly how I am" she concludes.

With this' we wish Sanaya all the luck!!!

TC - [21 Mar.]

"Dog tale" from the sets of Sony TV's Chhanchhan

Sanaya Irani

Producer Vipul D Shah of Optimystix Productions had a very interesting tale to share at the press conference of his upcoming SET (Sony Entertainment Television) show Chhanchhan.

But before we narrate you the tale, let us tell you a bit about the show.

The serial is a story of this girl named Chhanchhan (Sanaya Irani) who is modern in her approach towards life. And by profession, she is a dog trainer and is very fond of pups.

Interestingly, the actress is fond of dogs in real life too.

Getting back to the tale ' the audience will get to see four dogs in the show namely Jahapana, Anarkali, Puchpuch and Dhyanchand.

The fascinating part of the project is that the production team had to audition 160 dogs to select the final four. This was indeed a tedious job according to producer Vipul Shah, who told us, "We had to actually audition so many dogs that we ended up selecting the cast of the show at the last minute."

Why did it take so much time to audition for dogs? "We actually wanted them to have certain emotions. As a matter of fact, two of the selected canines can even cry," laughs the producers.

Now that's an interesting tale. Isn't it?

DailyPioneer- [21 Mar.]

'I wish we have fixed working hours'

Thursday, 21 March 2013 17:43
pioneer

Sanaya Irani plays a dog trainer in the forthcoming show on Sony. The actress talks about the change that she would like to see in  TV industry and breaking the mould by playing modern, practical woman

She must have been playing a bubbly girl, with few traits borrowed from the simple Jane, in her shows. Like Khushi in her last one, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. But now Sanaya Irani will be playing something that is close to her real self. And we hope she means to say that she won't be someone who only believes in sacrificing and shedding tears when she mentions, "I am bold and someone who believes in customs and traditions but in a very practical way. Chhanchhan is modern and stands for what she thinks is right." The actress will be playing the lead character on Sony's forthcoming show Chhanchhan, that's also her name in the serial that will go on air from March 25. Sanaya will be seen as a dog trainer. "That's something which is unique. She does that because she loves animals and she follows her heart and chooses it as her profession. Also, in the serial I will be a part of the family which is liberal and progressive, father is a modern artist, mother is a lecturer, brother a wildlife photographer and sister a tattoo artist. So everyone does what one wants to do," shares Sanaya.

The actress took a break after her last show and says that "it was the most needed thing. I slept for over 18 hours a day, enjoyed travelling and good food. When this offer came I could relate myself to the lead and the name suggested that the entire story is based on her, and by that time I had quite a break, so I agreed."

The actress thinks it won't be tough for her to break the image of Khushi and make a space in audience's hearts as Chhanchhan. "Every character is based on a vision of the producer, director or the writer of the show. So the only thing that I need to do as an actor is to follow the directions and present that character as per the story. The audience is smart and if the story is good they will connect to it and to the character," she says.

Sanaya, feels that if there is one change that the industry really needs is the change in the working schedule of the actors. "It is really hectic and I really want that we should also have fixed hours of working, and at least a day off per week. Doing one daily soap is a hectic thing and it takes all your time and energy," she says and adds that one thing that she has learnt in the last few years is to be calm. "I am a punctual person and if I do a certain thing on time, I will expect the same from. But in this industry things don't work this way. So I have learnt that there is no point screaming, things can be better sorted out by being calm and patient," she concludes.

http://www.dailypioneer.com/vivacity/134347-i-wish-we-have-fixed-working-hours.html

TC - [22 Mar.]

Sony TV's Vivek Bahl and Sneha Rajani are 'optimistic' about viewers accepting Chhanchhan in their lives

Vivek Bahl and Sneha Rajani

Sony Entertainment Television has not really managed to get the TRP charts ringing with their recent fiction launches, Amita Ka Amit (Swastik Productions), Anamika (Trishula Productions) and Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat (Shashi-Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt. Ltd). With all their hopes pinned on
Chhanchhan which will get Sanaya Irani back to television, Optimystix has given the channel exactly 'what the doctor ordered'.

Chhanchhan is the story about a girl attempting to change the society in her own sweet way without offending people.

During the launch press conference of the show, we at Tellychakkar.com managed to have a chat with the Sony TV officials and we have their thoughts here for you.

Addressing the reasons for their recent launches not getting them numbers, Vivek Bahl, Chief Creative Director, Sony Entertainment Television said, "Today's audience is very fickle-minded. They just cannot wait for the main story to unfold slowly, or for the characters to gain in strength. They need to be engaged right from day one and require talking points. This is where the Sanaya Irani show will come good."

Talking about the new show, he averred, "Chhanchhan is a refreshing and unique prime time property. It is a powerful story of self-reliance, determination and family values told in a simplistic, real and light-hearted manner. The show captures every emotion of a young, fun loving and simple girl who finds happiness in small things and enjoys life as it comes her way. She has been brought up with modern and ethnic values and loves to practice them in her day to day life. We are optimistic that the viewers will accept Chhanchhan in their lives just the way they have embraced all other characters of Sony Television before."

On the recent misses, Sneha Rajani, Business Head, Sony TV had a word with us, "Nobody plans for failure but that does not mean we stop trying. While Amita Ka Amit and Khoobsurat are very good concepts, there might have been flaws at the execution level. Guess the new TAM measurement system can also be a reason for the low numbers."

Looking ahead, Vivek said, "We have full faith in all our properties and we will have quite a lot of high points in Amita Ka Amit, Khoobsurat and Anamika in the coming weeks to regain the upper hand."

When asked whether their new show launch was badly timed with IPL fever about to set in, Sneha explained, "All said and done, T20 Sony Max Bonanza is sports and we are targeting the ladies."

This assertion from Sneha seemed interesting and contradictory as Vivek Bahl reasoned out saying, "IPL does tend to affect Sony more as it is supposed to be a more male-centric and urban channel."

As a signing note, Sneha told us, "The channel has no plans at the moment to introduce fresh programming for the late night 11 PM slot after Kuch Toh Log Kahenge ends. We will concentrate on the 7.30 PM - 10.30 PM time band."

Here's wishing the channel all the very best for the new show.

MovieWorld- [22 Mar.]

If I select Mohit or Barun, there's nothing new that I'm offering the audience says Vipul Shah

If I select Mohit or Barun, there's nothing new that I'm offering the audience says Vipul Shah

When Vipul Shah began casting for his television series Chhanchhan, Sanaya Irani was his first choice as leading lady, followed by the dogs in the show and then rest of the cast. The male lead was the last to be picked.

If rumours are to be believed, several actors including Mohit Sehgal (Sanaya's co-star and current boyfriend), Barun Sobti, Arjun Bijlani, Saurabh Pandey and Varun Kapoor were considered to play the male lead. We believed that the makers were planning to select Mohit Sehgal for the role, but producerVipul Shah had other ideas. He explains, "If I select Mohit or Barun for the role opposite Sanaya, there's nothing new that I'm offering the audience. People have already seen their chemistry, so there's nothing fresh there. Hence I decided to go with someone she's never worked with before." So why was Farhan Khan the right choice for the role? "See, whenever you cast someone new, they tend to surrender themselves completely to you. Farhan is absolutely fresh in this industry, so he became the perfect choice," Vipul explained.

Was Sanaya upset with that decision? "Mohit was one among 50 people who were called for this role. So it was like any other audition for him. Four of my other friends also auditioned for the role and didn't get it. It's just work," clarified Ms Irani.

Although we are disappointed that Sanaya and Mohit won't be seen together in Chhanchhan, we are hopeful that Farhan will not let us down.

http://onlinemovieworld.co/if-i-select-mohit-or-barun-theres-nothing-new-that-im-offering-the-audience-says-vipul-shah/

TC - [24 Mar.]

Ekta Kapoor offered me Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai; I declined it: Farhan "Chhanchhan" Khan

Farhan Khan

After the huge casting process for Optymistix Productions' Chhanchhan on Sony Entertainment Television (SET), newbie Farhan Khan was the lucky one to bag the role of the male lead Manav Borasagar.

However, Farhan is not just another lucky talent in his family to get a break in the industry.

Well, if you're wondering why we are saying this, let us explain.

For the last six years the actor has been in theatre apart from being a professional model. His grandfather Ashraf Khan, a film publicist, used to paint film posters.

His father is a film producer (of Shadyantra fame) and a theatre artiste also. His brother Tabrez Khan is a television director (of Bhagyavidhaata fame) while his eldest brother and mother are TV writers. Yes, Farhan always belonged to the entertainment industry. Moreover, the artiste recently completed shooting for two Hindi films.

The most interesting part of Farhan's 'serial bagging' story is that he never wanted to be a part of television shows, as he tells us, "I never wanted to take up serials. This is for the first time that I am doing a TV show." So why did you take up this project? "I used to always feel that female artistes have more scope in the television industry but in this show since I am paired opposite Sanaya (Irani) and would get to mouth 50 per cent of the dialogues and won't have to stand in the background, I gave my nod," Farhan adds.

The actor further goes on to reveal that this is not the first TV show for which he has been selected. He was offered shows before but he declined those offers. "In the past I have been offered more than 15 to 20 serials. I know this will sound very unprofessional on my part but I have said 'no' to most of these shows after saying a 'yes', stated the artiste." Which shows were those? "I wouldn't want to name all of them but I had declined Ekta Kapoor's Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai," he quips.

If you wanted to stay away from TV why did you even go for the auditions? "I usually go for auditions because primarily I am a theatre artist and it helps me polish myself as an actor. But, then I usually get selected, so I have to tell them a no.

Hence, there have been times when these people have asked me not to waste their time and mine either."

Well we are sure you're wondering how Farhan said a 'yes' to Chhanchhan and so did we. Therefore, we questioned him about the same and he went on to say, "The casting director for this show is a very old friend and he was standing outside his office when I just happen to pass by. He just asked me to audition for the show which I did. Finally, I was selected."

A very interesting fact is that this actor wanted to be in Olympics at one point of time as he avers, "I never wanted to be an actor as I was in sports. In fact, I was known as one of the fastest men in Maharashtra. I have also been a six times state champion but then I quit because I could not get into Olympics. In fact, I had gone under depression post that. This is when my dad moved me towards theatre. The stage helped me overcome my anger and emerge as a new person."

He adds, "I started acting in the play Smuggler and I can say that the movie Once Upon a Time in Mumbai is inspired from it. My dad came up with this play in 1973 which Haji Mastan had then come to watch."

Moving on, when we asked him whether he feels pressurized being paired opposite Sanaya, he promptly replies, "I did not know who Sanaya was till I started shooting. But when I got to know that she is a huge star, I felt nice about the fact that I will get to act with a senior artiste. As far as me being pressurized is concerned, I'd like to say that I am confident."

Has your brother given you any tips on working for TV? "I have been taught how things work in TV precisely. I have been told that I must come on the sets 30 minutes before time and never think about leaving. So, I am very serious about work, hence, I even switch off my phone while I am shooting. So at the moment, I am basically trying to match up with the TV rhythm."

Lastly, we ask the good looking man if he is dating someone and he simply says, "Life is beautiful." Does this mean he is dating someone? "Nothing like that," ends the actor.

Will Farhan make it to the league of TV's hot hunks?

TB - [24 Mar.]

"I am playing a happy go lucky romantic guy" - Farhan Khan

Farhan Khan who is making his debut with Sony TV's Modern Bahu expresses his views on the show and more...

Model turned actor Farhan Khan who is making his television debut with Sony TV's latest show Chanchan is looking forward to spread some happiness amongst the audience through his new serial. 

When asked Farhan about the concept of the show, he said, "It is not a typical saas-bahu show, it's very different. It won't have cliche portrayals and old kind of heroes. Optimystix is one such production company who believe in creating new things. The show will make people happy and as the name of the company states, it will make everyone optimistic."

He further adds, "Ekta Kapoor has done her job of making people sad and depressed with her shows, this show will make people cheerful and spread love." 

When quizzed about his role, Farhan excitedly stated, "I play the character of Manav who is extremely happy-go-lucky and a true romantic. He is a very down to earth guy and loves his parents. He is very lovable just like me. The love story between Manav and Chanchan is an adorable tale something which has not been explored on television before. So far, I have shot a lot of romantic scenes with Sanaya Irani and she is an amazing actress."

This newbie is confident that his efforts will pay off but he also feels that there is a competition between Chanchan and him. "I am sure girls will like Chanchan but I really hope girls look at me as well. I hope I win this competition and girls like me more (laughs)." Farhan thinks girls like Chanchan exist in every family. "If you look around, you will definitely find a Chanchan in your life. The look is contemporary and she is a chirpy young girl. Such girls exist all around us and they make the entire family happy. Chanchan makes everyone happy with her smile and Sanaya Irani actually has a very pleasant smile so according to me she is the right person to play the role." 

The show hits the screens tomorrow and also stars Supriya Pathak, Anang Desai amongst others.

Nadia Malik

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/14360-i-am-playing-a-happy-go-lucky-romantic-guy-farhan-khan.htm

TOI - [24 Mar.]

Chanchan is not a regressive show: Sanaya Irani

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Mar 25, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Chanchan is not a regressive show: Sanaya Irani
Sanaya Irani

Sanaya Irani, who plays a dog trainer in her new show Chanchan, says she took it up at her father's insistence.

"I was offered two shows at the same time and my father asked me about the titles of the show. When he heard about Chanchan, he insisted at taking it up. He calls me Chanchan when I wake up in the morning."

On her character, Sanaya says, "I am a dog lover in real life too. I have two dogs at home. I am also very opinionated like Chanchan and don't believe in following society norms. She does what she feels is right. She is a bubbly and happy-go-lucky girl who makes people smile. I wasn't given any brief during the auditions and had to be my natural self. And, for the first time, I was satisfied with my audition."

So, does she feel the pressure of playing the title role? "Not at all. If I felt the pressure, I wouldn't have taken it up in the first place." The actress says the show isn't overly dramatic like other shows on the tube and there won't be unnecessary rona dhona in it. "The USP of the show is that it's not regressive and the character is not a suppressed one. I am being me while playing her. I won't have to shed copious tears unlike other shows on the tube. Life isn't as dramatic as it is shown on television."

Talking about Supriya Pathak, who plays her mother-in-law, Sanaya says, "Supriya is really very sweet. I didn't know much about her and had just seen her movie Khichdi. She is a nice person to work with."

Chanchan starts today and will air Monday to Thursday, 9pm, on Sony Entertainment Television.

TV bahus welcome top 12 amateur cooks

TNN | Mar 25, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

TV bahus welcome top 12 amateur cooks
Khushi, Kokilaben and Akshara on the show

As the top 12 amateur cooks of MasterChef Kitchen Ke Superstar, selected by celebrity chefs judges Vikas Khanna, Kunal Kapoor and Sanjeev Kapoor, step into the kitchen for the first time to embark on a culinary journey, they are welcomed by three popular television bahus ' Akshara, Khushi and Kokilaben.

The trio put up a challenge for the contestants, asking them to cook a nutritious budget meal using kitchen leftovers ' something that every housewife is acquainted with. Ardent fans of these TV bahus, the contestants were thrilled with the opportunity, but nervous about the challenge.

Says Akshara, "The challenge was tough and the meals that contestants prepared were commendable. We had a great time with the top 12 and were happy to welcome them into the loving and warm Star Parivaar. We wish them luck for the journey ahead."

Masterchef Kitchen Ke Superstar airs at 8 pm, Monday to Friday, on Star Plus.

Edited by Joseph_A - 24 March 2013 at 8:20pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2SM_317abhi_arshiloverMoNayaAshiq4evrpakpearlCatz.RangRasiyacharmee_sammy

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged

HQ caps of Promo - 01

HQ caps of Promo - 02

HQ caps of Promo - 03

Joseph_A 

Edited by Joseph_A - 17 March 2013 at 11:12am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2SM_317P.Srinivaspakpearlcharmee_sammy

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged

HQ caps of Promo - 04

HQ caps of Promo - 05

Edited by Joseph_A - 19 March 2013 at 7:25pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ammykhanSwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2SM_317P.Srinivaspakpearlcharmee_sammy

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
male19 smiley, male smiley, crying smiley, tears smiley

still no Dulha
male19 smiley, male smiley, crying smiley, tears smiley

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_ABaingan

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Hume dulha kab milega. Suna tha dulhan hamesha late karti hai. But yahan toh ulti ganga beh rahi hai. Kya zamana aa gaya hai?:-( dulhan to kabse tayar baiti hai.. Par dulha itna bhav kha raha hai...

Joseph_ABaingan

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowwhite28

Hume dulha kab milega. Suna tha dulhan hamesha late karti hai. But yahan toh ulti ganga beh rahi hai. Kya zamana aa gaya hai?:-( dulhan to kabse tayar baiti hai.. Par dulha itna bhav kha raha hai...
Tanu still dulha has not come again rival forum started mohit should not be they don't mind varun or vatsal.One said varun is not good in acting but still don't mind.Sonia,sri and one more has posted there saying why u want bring mohit here bla bla .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Originally posted by snowwhite28

</div>
<div>
Tanu still dulha has not come again rival forum started mohit should not be they don't mind varun or vatsal.One said varun is not good in acting but still don't mind.Sonia,sri and one more has posted there saying why u want bring mohit here bla bla .

unka aur kam kya hai. Unko toh koi bakra chahiye. But i believe in god. Maine sab kuch unpar chod diya hai. Unke kehne se kya pharq parta hai. Jo hona hai woh hoke rahega. Nobody can change the destiny. They should more concentrate on there fav b/w wannabe actor rather than mohit. I wish inn logo ki badua mohit ko dua ki tarh lage.

Joseph_ABaingan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top