Fan Fictions

Unsaid Feelings.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ayesha.raheja

ayesha.raheja

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Before starting of with this, I request you all read Chapter 2 again as I edited it again. Hope you like it! Ting! :)

Chapter 3

"WIFE! KHUSHI SINGH RAIZADA! WHAT THE!" Khushi shouted as if she was being tagged as a guilty in a court case.

"I know you are angry on me because of today's fight. But I swear I will compensate for that." He said, winking at her.

"But.. But.." Khushi was shocked would be an understatement. Here she was standing as being tagged as some one's wife who she had met hardly half an hour ago.

"WOW! You both look so pretty together. Mrs. Raizada, why were you so shocked when I said that only couples could rent this place?" Kavita asked.

"Actually" Arnav interrupted, seeing that Khushi was not in the condition to reply,"We had a fight in the morning. So she was really angry on me. So she would have just said that in her frustration. But this girl" Arnav paused and smiled. He leaned and gave a small peck on Khushi's cheek. Now out of her reverie, Khushi jerked out of his hold.

"NO! We are NOT married! Kavita ji, He is NOT my husband. Actually we met.."

Khushi was cut in by Arnav,"Oh Khushi. Stop it! I said I am sorry. Kavita ji, can we talk in private for sometime?"

"Ahh, yes sure! You can go in that room." She pointed towards the room towards the left side of the room. Arnav took in Khushi's hand and forcefully took her in the room. He closed the room and turned towards Khushi.

"You! How can you call me you bloody wife!? I hardly know you. How.. How dare you? ARnav Singh Rai.."

"What miss Khushi? Was I the one to lie like a fool for this house? You were the one who lied to me with that fake Ram, that fake neighbor and that fake knife!"

What? Does he read my mind? Err Khushi, answer back, you idiot!

"Uhh.. I mean't that.."

"What did you mean huh? Oh Khushi." he breathed in,"Lets forget this. You know that she is not going to give us this house unless we are married. So.."

"SO?"

"So.. Lets just act as if we are married, right?"

"WHAT! Are you out of your mind? I cannot leave in a single room with you. What do you think i am.."

"KHUSHI!! There are freaking two rooms in this house. You dont have to live with me in a room! Let's face it. You are the one who is roaming around with baggages. Where will you go if not this place?

"But.."

"And it's not that easy to find a place in Canada. And don't worry, I'm not a rapist!" he smiled."And we wont even see each other. The rooms are quite far. Plus, don't you like this house? I loved it. We can change that pool into a Jacuzzi. Obviously when we are alone."

Does this man really read my mind? Anyway, he has definitely got a point. Where will I go if not this place? And I'm not even sure if Charles can help me with this. Plus this place is really near to the hospital. And it's beautiful. But can I live with him? Yea, he'll be away. What if he is a rapist? Or a sex maniac? He looks normal though. What will I tell back home? Devi Maiyya! Kya karu?

"Khushi, are you done with talking to yourself? Will you, won't you? Don't worry. I will not interfere in your work and I know even you won't interfere in my mine."

"Umm I dont know, Arnav. I badly need this place, though. I'm kicked out of many before. How will we live under the same roof?"

"We'll manage, Khushi. Right now, I don't think I can househunt. And nor can you? Please Khushi. Please!"

I think he has a point. Umm...

"Ok Arnav. But! We'll share all the expenses like food, electricty,etc. And we will not talk to each other unless it's really important. You will not come in my room without knocking.  And you.."

"I know Khushi! I will note down everything. Can we go out and tell her that we are renting it?"

"Hmm.."

Khushi and Arnav got up. Arnav extended his hand. She accepted it and they got out of the room. Kavita who was reading a book, got up after seeing them hand-in-hand.

"Wow! Back together?'' she smiled.

"Always." Arnav smiled at khushi,"Na jaan?" Khushi smiled back.

Jaan? Ewww. Couldn't he call me something else?

"You both remind me of Ram and me."

"Ram?" Khushi asked. She looked at Arnav and made a puppy face.

"Yes. Even I used to be angry and then he used come and patao me. Anyway, so renting this place?"

"YES!" Khushi said.

"Haha. Come sit." All the three seated themselves on the sofa.

"Why don't you tell me about your love story? Where did you meet?"

They both looked at each other. Now what? "Cinema!" "Park!" Arnav and Khushi said together, respectively. 

"Huh?" Kavita asked.

"I mean, we met in a cinema. But I suppose she liked me the second she saw me. So she followed me upto the park." Arnav wanted to slap himself tight after this ridiculous story. He reminded himself that, that is why he isn't a writer.

"What?" Khushi now was agitated still managed to smile."Actually I was supposed to meet my then boyfriend there. He thought I was following him. Idiot!" Khushi smiled and hit hardly on Arnav's arm

She continued,"He saw us together then tried to become my friend. But then me and my then boyfriend would have fights. So we broke up. Arnav and I became very good friends." Khushi now felt that the Oscar thingy was rising in her."But then I went to the US without informing him."

ARnav suddenly butt in,"I tried to find her everywhere. Har gaali, har rasta, har chauraha dhunda maine apne khushi ko. Magar kahi nahi mile mujhe!" Arnav could not feel those writer bangs but the actor bangs were rising in his chest. 

"Then?" Kavita asked who seemed fully engrossed.

"Then I came back. And we married. End of story!" Khushi announced.

"That was short and sweet! Lovely. Anyway, can you show me your marriage certificate?"

"MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE?" Both of them asked, together again.

"Looking at both of you all it does not at all look like you are not married. But just for a proof sake!"

Arnav and Khushi saw each other.

Ab kya? Khushi looked at him as if asking him.

Main kuch karta hoon. Arnav's gesture relaxed Khushi.

"We married in such a hustle in India. So our certificate is there. Can we give it to you as soon as it is sent her? Please?" Arnav asked making a demanding face.

"Not a problem. Within a week but!"

"Done!"

"So both of you can shift together! Though khushi you are all prepared. You can stay if you want. but I need a day to pack my stuff. If you are not bothered by my presence!" Kavita smiled.

"Of course not! I can also help you with the packing stuff."

"And what about you, Arnav?"

"I'll shift in tomorrow. Khushi's carried her stuff with her as we had a fight. But I have to empty the place I lived in. I mean we lived in. I'll shift in tomorrow. I think I'll take your leave. I'll come tomorrow at 9. Bye."

Before leaving he noticed that Kavita was expecting something. He turned towards Khushi who again went into her thought system. He placed his hands on her waist, pulled her close. Her chest brushed with his. He quickly gave a small peck on her lips and left.
-X-
-AR

Edited by ayesha.raheja - 17 March 2013 at 10:08am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unsaid Feelings." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top