Tamil  Reality Shows

** SS4 : Week 7 : Mar 18th - Mar 22nd ** (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Sahil    -- Enna venum kelu bama --  Selected..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaysvimalPearl.seelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "** SS4 : Week 7 : Mar 18th - Mar 22nd ** (Page 4)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I was quite disappointed with today's result :(

I don't know how Soundarya got selected . She was not good at all her voice cracked and her pitching was not good .

I wish Aravind could have been selected instead of Soundarya and even Ramji too was quite good .

Why Parvathy is not with those contestants didn't see her till now :( hope she participated .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jaysvimalHaruhiPearl.seelaksHdhd

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Sri !!!

Am not getting time to watch !!

Can anyone let me know the repeat telecast timings in India ? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaysvimalPearl.Hdhd

Haruhi

Haruhi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bal75

Unhappy@Rupz:  Yes, I too thought that Aravind could be waitlisted.  Instead, he got spot-selected Confused.  But as previous shows suggest, Vijay TV ALWAYS HAS A PLAN and that is the reason behind the selection of Ramesh & Alagesan.  STRATEGY

If iam not mistaken, this aravind is that same guy who got selected by Ananth after getting three reds from the panel judges in round3! Dead
And completely agree with @krithikas > I mean soundarya was very bad today but still got selected!! geez i guess things will never change when it comes to reality shows!!!!

jaysvimalPearl.seelakskrithikasHdhd

Haruhi

Haruhi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Sahil    -- Enna venum kelu bama --  Selected..

i say his rendition was rather cute than good ... LOL .. that innocent look in his face, lol just cant stop admiring him Embarrassed (4give me the girl inside me pops out sometimes Tongue)  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaysvimalPearl.seelaksHdhd

bal75

bal75

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
ATROCITY has already started !!!! Angry

Venkatesh (nilave ennidam) & Aravind sang MUCH MUCH better than Soundarya, Vaishali & Deepthi...Soundarya could not reach the high and lost breath in parts.  Vaishali went off-track in the first part of the charanam.  Maybe they selected for her voice (Really??) Ermm

Rizwan, good enough for his potential.   And the orchestra MESSED up a big time during Aravind's performance (maasila unmai kaadhale).  Still, he did not lose focus.  Aravind & Venkatesh SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN instead of Soundarya & Vaishali (Deepthi was better of the 3).

Are the waitlisted contestants really being selected as "shown"  - that is - after a set of 6 or 8 performs??  What kind of a judgment is that?  A contestant should either be selected or rejected on the spot.  Or if they feel that the "not-so-good" contestants should be waitlisted, they should WAIT until all others finish singing and start picking the better ones from the entire set of waitlisted ones.  THIS KIND OF A "GROUP"-based selection IS TOTAL BULLSHIT.

Totally non-sense that Soundarya got good comments from the likes of Nithyashree & Soumya...Let the politics begin !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jaysvimalHaruhiPearl.seelakskrithikasHdhd

Haruhi

Haruhi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
^yes i agree.. the politics begun Dead!!!

And about the waiting list results, i dont think they gave the results after 6-8 contestant's performance! i say they edited  the whole results showing stuff and are giving the results on the same day of the performance whereas the real/original results were given after all the performance!! at least that is what it looked like to me coz the contestants who already given results were present at the podium! 

jaysvimalPearl.seelakskrithikasHdhd

Haruhi

Haruhi

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seelaks

Thanks for the updates Sri !!!

Am not getting time to watch !!

Can anyone let me know the repeat telecast timings in India ? 

The re-telecast is on the next day 3:15pm- 4:15pm IST

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaysvimalHdhd

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tamil Reality Shows Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.